Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) (2816 Views)

“i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) by Kingsmeal: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
We all know how Toke Makinwa's Butt Miraculously Increased from Nothing to something, But what we don't know is how she got it.

Some insinuated she's wearing This hips increasing pad, while most us knew she went under the knife.

Tone used to be very flat from behind, till her New York Surgery months ago.
Anyways yesterday she finally beat the shy demon in her, and came accepting that she had butt surgery to increase her behind.

She went live on IG yesterday, When a fan asked, she answered, yes.

Watch Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/toke-makinwa-admits-she-did-a-cosmetic-surgery-to-enhance-her-butt/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) by CaptainPlanet(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Afonja will say
E butt a
if you know you know
Re: Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) by Simbaz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fake dirty bloggers

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) by Julia345(f): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Low self esteemed people everywhere... Small time, she'll be like "I love my body" embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
K
Re: Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) by Issakendrick: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) by Olodo24: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
this attention seeker is ugly facially
Re: Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) by neolboy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
We have heard you
Re: Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) by SignatureNG(f): 4:07am On Oct 21, 2018
her butt not mine not yours

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Arrived South Africa For Mandela Golbal Citizen Festival / Cardib Show Off Her Pussy Pics And Video / See How Female Rapper Rained Money On Naked Strppers At Lagos Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.