Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

“i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll (4078 Views)

Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money / Toke Makinwa Admits She Did A Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Butt (Video) / IK Ogbonna's Reply To Troll Who Called His Wife A 'Prostitute' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by pislok: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Popular Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa has responded to a troll who told her her current man is just there for the sexual benefits he gets.

Toke had shared a photo of herself posing in the snow and made reference to the “man that is currently eating my work.”

See more here https://topnaija.ng/im-just-about-the-dick-toke-makinwa-admits-to-troll-who-said-her-lover-is-only-with-her-for-sex/

1 Like

Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Godbless3(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Noted
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Blueblood78: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2021
undecided
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by NextD18: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2021
When an unmarried lady of 36 years publicly brag on how she engages in premarital sex with man who's not her husband, just know that it's finished for her.

No hope of settling down.

I spit on her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Hongkog(m): 9:00am On Jan 25, 2021
ok
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Iceyjayz: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2021
NextD18:
When an unmarried lady of 36 years publicly brag on how she engages in premarital sex with man who's not her husband, just know that it's finished for her.

I spit on her.
I think she was once married but she's divorced now

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by iamademorlar(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Maje or What's the name of that her black muscular estranged ex husband really shattered this girl self esteem. Ever since that her divorce saga, she's been online chasing unnecessary clouts up and down..

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by MrOjay1(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2021
She keeps on sexualizing herself.
Tomorrow,she'll come and rant,'I'm more than just my body'.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2021
She try jawe
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by meobizy(f): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2021
I do not care.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by meraola29080: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
She keeps on sexualizing herself.
Tomorrow,she'll come and rant,'I'm more than just my body'.
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Sucremamito1: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Story

1 Like

Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Gadafii: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
this one na obo before before na

who no know?

grin grin
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Prolificgiant(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
I pity people that see like this as role model, if u an experienced teacher and reside in bada after ayobo Lagos check my signature, requirement WAEC, OND and NCE
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by SavageResponse(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
NextD18:

I spit on her.

Such bile...against someone you don't even know

1 Like

Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Bornsinner7: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
ok
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bloggers sef, is that exactly what she said
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by TANID(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
IMAGINE at her age
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by WoundedLamb: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2021
I'm having a hard time relating the title of this thread with the content.

As for the pic, that was obviously a sarcastic response to someone that aimed at insulting her. And even if it wasn't, she's a single lady old enough to have a man. I don't know why we make it a big deal when a lady is expressive. After, we'd still be ones complaining Nigerian girls shy away from expressing themselves.
Re: “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll by dangotesmummy: 5:35am On Jan 26, 2021
I'm not surprised with the number of angry men everywhere wailing grin

As if she doesn't have right to the Choice of life she wants for herself grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Rita Edochie And Destiny Etiko Shake Their Big Backside (video) / LOL!!!Checkout Rick Ross Dancing Shoki[see PHOTO] / OMG: Kylie Spotted 'peeing' On Herself While Enjoying Her Vacation With Tyga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.