Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,926 members, 7,956,475 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 (2310 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Arab Attire As He Storms Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by Yomzzyblog: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian singer Flavour N’abania has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his daughter Munachi as she clocks four today.

Munachi is the daughter of the artiste and former beauty queen Sandra Okagbue.

Flavour N’abania posted a picture of him and his daughter rocking tradional attire with caption;

'Happy birthday to my twin Ada ijele.Daddy loves u so much ❤️❤️'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/singer-flavour-and-his-daughter-rocks.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by Yomzzyblog: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
cool cool
Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by Simbaz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dead thread

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by rs172(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Simbaz:
Dead thread

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

Go to market stop disturbing us here
Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by generationz(f): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Handsome father

beautiful daughter

There is something I have noticed about flavour and tuface Idibia

I have never heard or seen any of these two fight with or curse out any of their followers on their social media Not even when something controversial was said about them.

And I'm sure like any other celebrity , these two also trolls following them.

I think flavour , tuface and tekno are the most easy-going artistes in Nigeria.

Maybe that's why Ladies love them.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
generationz:
Handsome father

beautiful daughter

There is something I have noticed about flavour and tuface Idibia

I have never heard or seen any of these two fight with or curse out any of their followers on their social media Not even when something controversial was said about them.

And I'm sure like any other celebrity , these two also trolls following them.

I think flavour , tuface and tekno are the most easy-going artistes in Nigeria.

Maybe that's why Ladies love them.

True, but tekno dey post childish pictures
Timaya dey good too

1 Like

Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by generationz(f): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
CarlyX8:

True, but tekno dey post childish pictures Timaya dey good too
lol tekno is really childish
Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by generationz(f): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
CarlyX8:

True, but tekno dey post childish pictures Timaya dey good too
lol tekno is really childish

1 Like

Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by matial(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol � everywhere stew..... Anyways checkout our signature for 18+naija contents
Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by Yomzzyblog: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by Olodo24: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Flavour is one hot dude o. cute dad and daughter
Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by johnpologyidea(m): 1:04am On Oct 21, 2018
Happy Birthday Nwa Ijele 1 Of Africa
Auntie Kemi your Food is Ready.
Re: Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 by SignatureNG(f): 3:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Ijele ndewo

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Sexiest Instagram Girl Who Was Born With One Arm / Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part / Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Reacts After Getting Flogged By Heavy Rain And Shivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.