Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Be In Charge Of Your Emotions:you Own It - Shontellybee - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Be In Charge Of Your Emotions:you Own It - Shontellybee (258 Views)

The Coolness Of The Eyes (a Tale Of Romance And Emotions) / Poor GBEBE And His Sorry Mother. (A Tale Of Mysteries And Emotions) / Learn To Control Your Emotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be In Charge Of Your Emotions:you Own It - Shontellybee by shontellybee(f): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Be in charge of your emotions:you own it.

I said,even when I desperately wanted to say no. How the words Came forth, I know not.he was very fine and sexy, how was I supposed to resist that?and was exactly my speck(the kind) my existence has always revolved around,which has always broken down even before it
Click to read more https:///pad3qD-d1
Re: Be In Charge Of Your Emotions:you Own It - Shontellybee by TheOdd1sOut: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
shontellybee:
Be in charge of your emotions:you own it.

I said,even when I desperately wanted to say no. How the words Came forth, I know not.he was very fine and sexy, how was I supposed to resist that?and was exactly my speck(the kind) my existence has always revolved around,which has always broken down even before it
Click to read more https:///pad3qD-d1
do not click that link
Re: Be In Charge Of Your Emotions:you Own It - Shontellybee by shontellybee(f): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Are you sure you are OK, or you are just relatively stupid... .....nigerians tire me I swear. Are u slightly jealous, or just intimated. What exactly is your problem?

(1) (Reply)

Alice / How To Manage Resources Effectively Experienced Guide / Generation G-e-n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.