Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) (45508 Views)

Fulani Gunmen Attack Traders In A Market In Kaduna,kill At Least 86 People(pics) / Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) / Fulani Gunmen Attack Ibi In Taraba, Kill Traditional Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
El Rufai and Buhari can definitely get to the abductors if they want .. Abeg apart from poverty and Bloodshed what have Nigerian gained from this evil Buhari govt
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
vertueptime:
Correct it to kidnappers, what evidence do u have it was fulani heardsmen?

Yeah.

"Kidnappers" take their victims and then kill scores of innocents.

How market?

Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by adanny01(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Rexnegro:

and so ?

And so, go use Google update yourself or go hug transformer.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Lomprico2: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
vertueptime:

There were eye witnesses.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
vertueptime:

Don't mind him; this is how many like him and our biased media have been stoking up
ethnic and religious hatred by relaying stories without verification - according to them, any killing or kidnapping is nowadays by SUSPECTED Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by rapwide(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
This people done start again hmmmm
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
I know say na southern kadunaman him go be. God will grant you freedom someday from the hands of these killers and animals in human semblance.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by duscollins: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
I can only imagine what will happen to the middle belt/ north central states if Buhari wins 2019..... it's better not imagined.

All the killings witnessed so far is a preamble to what is to come. Till date no fulani hersdman has been arrested and prosecuted.

Ejecting Buhari from Aso Rock is now a patriotic call.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
He must be found quickly.
In other news, the plot of the 2019 elections is thickening to the detriment of Buhari
We must chase the lifeless animal back!!!
Nigerians don't make the same mistake twice

Two deliberate mistakes is a decision
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
This Is the face Of HRH Agom Adara Dr Maiwada Galadima.He was kidnapped yesterday alongside his wife by gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-face-of-traditional-ruler-who-was.html

I hope his His Royal Highness and his wife returns home safe and in good health.

He and his wife should have travel by airline given the security challenge in most parts of the north.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
This Is the face Of HRH Agom Adara Dr Maiwada Galadima.He was kidnapped yesterday alongside his wife by gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-face-of-traditional-ruler-who-was.html
I know say na southern kadunaman him go be. God will grant you freedom someday from the hands of these killers and animals in human semblance.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by mu2sa2: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
vertueptime:
Exactly! This is how Berom, who are not muslims, have been abducting and killing innocent travellers in plateau state and some section of the media keep attributing it to fulani herdsmen, even though virtually all fulani in that axis have been exterminated by the berom.

1 Like

Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Hosnideedat(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
This people are just not more kidnappers but adult nappers
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Validated: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Fulani herdsmen destroying Nigeria since 100AD

ILESA GRAMMAR SCH.,
"ILEGRAMMS"
P. O. BOX 21,
ILESA, OYO STATE. NIGERIA. WEST AFRICA.

8th June, 1984.

Dear Tolani,

Doxology,time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of good health. I am also parambulating in the wellness of cool breeze here. Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing happens is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl put together as FANTABULOUS. Tolany, darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat. Tolani, if loving you is a crime, I am a criminal grin
To me each day, I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblangata also ceases to function. Crazy crazy crazy you may say but this is true. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalopathic membrane, you will shake like Shakespeare. That's why I need to see you vis-a-vis soon for a better elucidation through tete-a-tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness with sangunity!
I think I have to stop my golden pen here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and polymerization. Pleasee I wish we meet at Bimbo's party to discuss later.

Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you, because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave-in-love,
Gbolabo Oni -Slim finnest boy!

Please don't let you friends see this letter.

Just helped you include a missing part as Bolded. By the way, were you in same class with Obahiagbon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by D1zion: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

he was released but after killing his innocent driver. It looks more like a conspiracy from the news circulating. Cos it was while he finished meeting with the midget of a governor, on his way back that they kidnapped him. & according to news after series of phone calls by the midget then they released him.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Everyone in authority up north that is not in support of boko haram and herdsmen but chose to be silent will most likely end like this ruler. They must rally round, declare their stand and cry for help from the world. If they don't the authorities supporting this ethnic cleansing will take all of them out one by one. They should start holding rallies and sensitization on what is happening until they get help.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Ambassadors: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
This write up indicates cowardice. U choose to attack other peoples faith. But when anyone talks about yours people are killed in other parts of the country. Ask yourself are you a solution or a problem to your society?
sirabu:
The Black Jesus of Igbo tribe..... He resurrected in 11 months, what Jewish Jesus did in 3 days. When will he do the moon walk, I meant walk on water & changing water to ogogoro or monkey tail.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
why didnt the gods help him?
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Chizuru01:
smiley

Kaduna is the capital of Military but yet, ragged Herdsmen where able to kidnap a traditional leader and wife(which they maybe raping now) While in another news, The cowards are jubilating for killing Gana Wife after loosing a gallant Soldier Coward.

Thank God my life is in the hands of God not these Cowards
baba the thing dey suprise me tooo ooh..
how a whole kaduna wey i feel say na the most secured state for nigeria yet mess dey sup like this.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by D1zion: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
chiedu7:

What evidence do you have they are not Fulnai Herdsmen
all this is just to make this innocent Fulani's to be killed. But I think this is the handy work of the Muslims community. Since they got this Fulani herdsmen issue, they'll just be committing & be putting it in the Fulani's. Though am not saying they're totally innocent, but I doubt they'll do that.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nigerian sorry media needs schooling.
There is a difference btw fulani criminals and fulani heardsmen.While the latter moves around with their animals,the forma engage in robbery,kidnap etc.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by cabilla(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
vertueptime:
one of the heardmen spotted
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
HE WAS KILLED BY GOVERNOR ELRUFAI FOR REFUSING TO CHANGE HIS TITLE TO EMIR.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
The yourbas have started again, so they now work with the Fulani's.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirabu:
The Black Jesus of Igbo tribe..... He resurrected in 11 months, what Jewish Jesus did in 3 days. When will he do the moon walk, I meant walk on water & changing water to ogogoro or monkey tail.
� � � � � � � � what is this mumu saying
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

Biafra and namdi kunu propaganda, change your sytle, we are not a kidnapper.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by hamer: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
vertueptime:
the evidence is ur father was amongst them
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by FBIL: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Fulani herdsmen destroying Nigeria since 100AD

ILESA GRAMMAR SCH.,
"ILEGRAMMS"
P. O. BOX 21,
ILESA, OYO STATE. NIGERIA. WEST AFRICA.

8th June, 1984.

Dear Tolani,

Doxology,time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of good health. I am also parambulating in the wellness of cool breeze here. Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing happens is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl put together as FANTABULOUS. Tolany, darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day, I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblangata also ceases to function. Crazy crazy crazy you may say but this is true. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalopathic membrane, you will shake like Shakespeare. That's why I need to see you vis-a-vis soon for a better elucidation through tete-a-tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness with sangunity!
I think I have to stop my golden pen here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and polymerization. Pleasee I wish we meet at Bimbo's party to discuss later.

Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you, because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave-in-love,
Gbolabo Oni -Slim finnest boy!

Please don't let you friends see this letter.

You see why Awolowo destroyed your region with free education! Nobody can write or speak good English For example: Jamiu hand Tolani hare friends; Bola his has andsome has is mother; Hoh...my gawd where his the state Ministry of ealth? Anything free lacks quality, so stop adoring Awo...!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.