Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) (45622 Views)

Fulani Gunmen Attack Traders In A Market In Kaduna,kill At Least 86 People(pics) / Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) / Fulani Gunmen Attack Ibi In Taraba, Kill Traditional Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
opalu:
This is what Nigerians expected from Buhari. Give explicit records that anyone can go see. Promises cannot deceive us this time around.
How we wished that for 16 years PDP laid the foundation for Buhari to work on just like Modi met a good foundation in India which he built on.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
FBIL:

You see why Awolowo destroyed your region with free education! Nobody can write or speak good English For example: Jamiu hand Tolani hare friends; Bola his has andsome has is mother; Hoh...my gawd where his the state Ministry of ealth? Anything free lacks quality, so stop adoring Awo...!
the Python dance blew up your sense of humour
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Nathayas: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
seangy4konji:
Make den sodomize him.. I don't care.
Make Nigeria sha great sharp
Who called this bush pig to this platform.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Fulani herdsmen destroying Nigeria since 100AD

ILESA GRAMMAR SCH.,
"ILEGRAMMS"
P. O. BOX 21,
ILESA, OYO STATE. NIGERIA. WEST AFRICA.

8th June, 1984.

Dear Tolani,

Doxology,time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of good health. I am also parambulating in the wellness of cool breeze here. Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing happens is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl put together as FANTABULOUS. Tolany, darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day, I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblangata also ceases to function. Crazy crazy crazy you may say but this is true. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalopathic membrane, you will shake like Shakespeare. That's why I need to see you vis-a-vis soon for a better elucidation through tete-a-tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness with sangunity!
I think I have to stop my golden pen here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and polymerization. Pleasee I wish we meet at Bimbo's party to discuss later.

Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you, because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave-in-love,
Gbolabo Oni -Slim finnest boy!

Please don't let you friends see this letter.

Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by fof1: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
vertueptime:
Correct it to kidnappers, what evidence do u have it was fulani heardsmen?

MADNESS OF CONSPIRATORS IN D LAND. SELF CENTRED SELF SERVING ANIMALS PARADING AS HOMOISAPIENTS...
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Just make a choice between freedom and continuous slavery ahead of 2019 elections.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nathayas:
Who called this bush pig to this platform.

Dumb..ur. fathers platform.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by poseidon12: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
vertueptime:
Correct it to kidnappers, what evidence do u have it was fulani heardsmen?

Keep quiet with your political correctness.
Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by vertueptime: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
hamer:
the evidence is ur father was amongst them

In as much as i wld love to clap back, i cant stoop to ur level.

1 Like

Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by Jakada112: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmm After Meeting With Governor My King #AGOM ADARA Was Kidnappe, after all my evil governor nasir el-rufai is against my king, abeg let no one say fulani again! because governor el-rufai is behind this, yes and kapital YES Governor El Rufai Is BEHIND IT! coolHmm After Meeting With Governor My King #AGOM ADARA Was Kidnappe, after all my evil governor nasir el-rufai is against my king, abeg let no one say fulani again! because governor el-rufai is behind this, yes and kapital YES Governor El Rufai Is BEHIND IT!

1 Like

Re: Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) by adanny01(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2018
News flying around is that the King is dead. Is all on social media.

Earlier, his wife was released.

This is seriously not the end of the matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) / Missing Mercy Henry Found Dead, Body Mutilated, Buried In Lagos (Photo) / Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.