Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (52023 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by esivue007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
shehu Bleep up 100% he ought to have dump Apc when d opportunity was still fresh. Anyway,expect more lashing and mockings.
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
This man has being slapped from behind again
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by BruncleZuma: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

FFK never weigh in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by polydoctor(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Trade forex without start up capital and utilized your profit through this link https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=HINOO check it out is life changing opportunity
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by AngelicBeing: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by eromosele1986: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Sometimes I wonder if Omokri has a day job. Dino we know is getting paid for doing nothing. 2 people of combined age ove 100 years plus acting like a 15 year old most time.

Oshiomhole is doing a wonderful job, he's the strongest party chairman in African history. He has more power than many African president. The PDP hate him cos they know he's a no nonsense and fearless man.

Oshio what. My guy go and borrow brain.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by mandax: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pity any non Islamist Extremist who still has business with APC.

When will you recover your senses, you non Islamic extremist still in APC?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Raypawer(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Really Cry me a river! Strongest party chairman in the world see, no nonsense and fearless combined? You wan kill the man?

Naijaguy12345:
Sometimes I wonder if Omokri has a day job. Dino we know is getting paid for doing nothing. 2 people of combined age ove 100 years plus acting like a 15 year old most time.

Oshiomhole is doing a wonderful job, he's the strongest party chairman in African history. He has more power than many African president. The PDP hate him cos they know he's a no nonsense and fearless man.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by oghohenry(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=cmikel post=72262657] grin grin

A Government with personels who don't have any investments in the country. they only depend on Nigerian money as salary to survive

The people in government today are the lazy once.

They have no stake in entrepreneurship how can they think of job creation?

I prefer tinubu to be president bc the man is a good entrepreneur.

..[/quote do you want to be enslave all through your life?
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by observanc1: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Oshio"MOLE" . LOL. The man seems to be doing everything wrong for the party even the one that is not his fault sha!
that guy will cause implosion in bitter APC
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by badesco(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shehu sani deserves what he got and to he is a damn traitor.. Had It been he left at the particular time, he would have been given PDP ticket.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Fawklicant: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Some people forfeited their brains for just a dose of propaganda. What a pity.

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by udy4real(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Wailers sighted
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Olumeme: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
They used and dumped Sani, I just dey pity am.
APC is not a party that keep to promises.
I told my friends that, those who didn't decamp will bite themselves at the end of the day.

Just imagine Saraki not getting APC ticket if he has remained

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shehu made the dumbest out of his smartness.
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by godliman: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
When he went to see buhari in daura he though buhari can be trusted. This man has been made to look like a fool. I ve ceased to respect him

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Themandator: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
tesppidd:
It's always very convenient for people to talk shiit.

What's the use and dump?

If he had follwed Saraki will PDP have given him the automatic ticket desired?

Even if he was given would be have a chance under PDP to defeat APC in kaduna central?

Dino and wailers who don't even have sense.

It's not by getting party ticket it is by winning the election.

Let's see how Dino who left with the Saraki would defeat Smart Adeyemi in kogi.

Sani's regret will not be the fact that he didn't follow follow Saraki.

His regret will be denying kaduna state the water scheme loan and falling out with El Rufai.

After all without all the "Sai Baba" chants in 2015 Sani and Dino would never be senators today.

Sense fall on you... No brain in your write up... Dino has been in the business of wining election since 2007 when Buhari was failing back to back.... Get history into your skull before coming on a platform reputed to be the largest in Africa.

Dino helped Buhari not the other way round
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by udemzyudex(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Aboki accept my condolence grin
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Felixv: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oga Dino police still Dey find you oooohh. Wilderness man
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by stchinedu: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
TRUST APC TO YOUR PERIL

IMAGINE, UNCLE SANI WAS CHANTING CHANGE UNTIL HE WAS SHORT-CHANGED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Philinho(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

You need a slap on how alone you described oshiomole.Nonsence
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
DFino please include OkoroHausa for the laughter...

Dino bad shaa lol grin
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by raffite: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Yet asked to resign by party faithfuls?
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
One of the key lessons of life I learnt as a five year old is that you can't eat your cake and still dream of retaining it. Then at 10 years old, I also learnt that the greatest tragedy that can befall a man faced with a problem of choice is to be indecisive at the most crucial moment. Senator shehu Sani didn't learn these two very important lessons I learnt at the age of ten.He wanted to eat his cake and have it, run with the hare and hunt with the hound. At the critical moment of decision making, he joined others to book his flight out of Apc, went to the airport, collected his boarding pass and refused to board the flight out Egypt. He is now on the shore,on the banks of River Jordan,not in Egypt neither is he among the brethren on the March to Canaan. What will happen to him Now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by genesishouse: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
tesppidd:
It's always very convenient for people to talk shiit.

What's the use and dump?

If he had follwed Saraki will PDP have given him the automatic ticket desired?

Even if he was given would be have a chance under PDP to defeat APC in kaduna central?

Dino and wailers who don't even have sense.

It's not by getting party ticket it is by winning the election.

Let's see how Dino who left with the Saraki would defeat Smart Adeyemi in kogi.

Sani's regret will not be the fact that he didn't follow follow Saraki.

His regret will be denying kaduna state the water scheme loan and falling out with El Rufai.

After all without all the "Sai Baba" chants in 2015 Sani and Dino would never be senators today.
a
let them come and deceive us with the sai baba chant again. I wonder why every one has refused to chant said baba. many have discovered the truth and don't want to be associated with baba's serial failures. many more will leave him

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by ATMCARD2(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:
grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1053660646410280962

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1053662111795200000
No pity for him, meanwhile we have ATIKUlated OBIdiently......join MAFFSAAP on Facebook if u r pro-Atiku.We are going to deliver 5Million votes to ATIKUOBI.Buhari must return to Daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Conditions for you to be accepted or promoted in APC and to gain the favour of buhari:
1. Rain continuous insult on GEJ.
2. Master the art of lying very well.
3. Immerse yourself in stupidity.
4. Suspend your sense and conscience.
5. Make Buhari your god & lord.
6. Seeing people of different view as foe.
7. Intensify #1 above very well.

#Gbam... You're there. APC & Buhari can give you any amount of money and juicy position for doing the above. That is the terrible situation our country is now.
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Otunba2004(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
cmikel:
grin grin

A Government with personels who don't have any investments in the country. they only depend on Nigerian money as salary to survive

The people in government today are the lazy once.

They have no stake in entrepreneurship how can they think of job creation?

I prefer tinubu to be president bc the man is a good entrepreneur.

but you hate Atiku as the same entrepreneurs, so Tinubu did not corrupt Abi. Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by SOFTENGR: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Won get bobo yen sha grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC by Rapmoney(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Go sitdon one corner. Did Omokri beg you for money? #bubumustgo2019 !!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.