Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Senator Abe Debunks Defection Rumours, Says No Stranger Can Chase Me Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abe Debunks Defection Rumours, Says No Stranger Can Chase Me Out (607 Views)

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abe Debunks Defection Rumours, Says No Stranger Can Chase Me Out by Upritman(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
@SuanusBlog

The lawmaker representing Rivers South-East Senatorial District, Senator Magnus Abe has debunked rumours going round that He has defected from the All Progressives Congress, APC to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Abe, who has been having a long time battle with some leaders of the Rivers State Chapter of the APC over his governorship ambition insisted that he can never abandon a house he participated in building for a foreigner to take over.

In a post on his Facebook page, Senator Abe said:
"How can I leave my fathers house and deny my inheritance. We built the house with our tears, our sweat, and our blood. We will stay in our fathers house and fight for justice. No stranger can chase me out of my home. Desperation leads to fake news. Ignore them and focus on the the God of justice. Hold your peace and be still, for the God of justice will speak and every other voice shall be silent".

Suanu's Blog recalls that the frontline politician heads a faction of the APC in Rivers State and has emerged as the factional governorship candidate but his candidature was rejected by the National Working Committee of the APC.

Abe and his loyalists are still relying on the outcome of several pending litigations against the party to restore their hope and mandates.

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/10/senator-abe-debunks-defection-rumours.html?m=1

Re: Senator Abe Debunks Defection Rumours, Says No Stranger Can Chase Me Out by Joevics(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol, after Zombies have already started calling him "court senator , and confessing how Amaechi used military to ensure he wins.

Haba.
Watch out, how they would retract and deny everything they said in the other thread.
Re: Senator Abe Debunks Defection Rumours, Says No Stranger Can Chase Me Out by magoo10(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Amaechi is now a stranger in rivers apc. It's alright

Na so the propaganda party want take face wike.i laugh in swahili

(1) (Reply)

Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari / Patrick Ohiagbon The Grammarian Spotted Drinking Miranda In Public / Prince Charles With Top Nigerian Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.