Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Look Forward To Playing The Role Of A Stark Raving Mad Woman- Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Look Forward To Playing The Role Of A Stark Raving Mad Woman- Uche Ogbodo (519 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' / Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Look Forward To Playing The Role Of A Stark Raving Mad Woman- Uche Ogbodo by splendid22(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Beautiful light skinned actress, Uche Ogbodo ranks in the upper reef of the ocean when it comes to acting. She has seen it all, done it all but not without some scars and accolades to show for it.
In this interview with TheNewsGuru, the role interpreter opens up on her weight loss journey, her passion for acting amongst other issues.

What was childhood like and how did it prepare you for your current career?
My childhood was fair. I said fair because I grew up in a remote and decent community. I didn’t have everything I wanted as a child. I made do with whatever my parents could afford at the time, ranging from toys, being able to attend different schools and others.
But in all I had great parents who have so much love for their kids. They were ready to give us their best. I can recall that drama is something that came naturally to me as a child. I was a drama queen as a little girl. In fact at a point, I wanted so much to be a fine artist, but I couldn’t do well in that field, however dramatic art chose me. I am grateful to God for the gift. I am also grateful to my father for being such an awesome fan right from my Nursery school days. I am grateful to him, for helping me find my feet in Nollywood. My father is a major support system in my career.

What is that one role you look forward to playing?
I look forward to playing the role of a stark raving mad woman

You recently revealed that your boyfriend made you decide to shed some weight. What made you reveal that?
Nothing much. People wanted to know the push behind my weight loss and I had to tell them who was behind it.

Are you satisfied with how far you have come in Nollywood?
I am satisfied but not quiet satiated. I am still a work in progress.

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-look-forward-playing-role-stark-raving-mad-woman-uche-ogbodo/

Re: I Look Forward To Playing The Role Of A Stark Raving Mad Woman- Uche Ogbodo by Mrop(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Wizkid’s Concerts Clash On Same Date (which One Would You Attend) / Blac Cyna Slams Rob Kardashian For Speaking Lies / I Am More Beautiful Than Most Girls – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.