Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Address 'world Press Conference' From Jerusalem 'within 24 Hours' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Address 'world Press Conference' From Jerusalem 'within 24 Hours' (505 Views)

Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Address 'world Press Conference' From Jerusalem 'within 24 Hours' by Kamanuozuzu: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu To Address 'World Press Conference' From Jerusalem 'Within 24 Hours'

| Sahara Reporters https:///Yau1wApuro

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Address 'world Press Conference' From Jerusalem 'within 24 Hours' by Only1Toss(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
We go hear wetin him wan talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Address 'world Press Conference' From Jerusalem 'within 24 Hours' by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
The jobless banner mod who have banned 3 of my accounts in less than 24hours, Na different accounts dey rush me cheesy cheesy grin Una go ban soteeh Una hand go dey pain Una I'm too formidable grin

We don't need a propagandists media outlet like Sahara reporter to dive into our news. They were doing shakara to carry our news and Nnamdi Kanu told them that we will never pay them a dime and that they must carry our news, today every one of them are struggling to mention at least Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB or Biafra in their papers just to be able to make sales; and those of them who could not have any of those sacred names mentioned in their papers suffers alot bad market, other ones will concoct some cut and join stories with any of those names to gather some traffics and it works like magic for them grin even here on nairaland many Afonjas and some terrorists which I will not mention their names so I don't give them the publicity they don't deserve, you need to see how they are killing themselves in any topic that mentions any of the sacred names above, that's always their mindset when searching for news on nairaland. We shall continue to set agenda for the zoo and their zombies and they will like always follow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Protesting Across Southeast And South South / AKHA Crisis: Court Issues Nse Ntuen With An Injunction / Listening To Radio Biafra This Very Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.