Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week (49662 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Cmarketer(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2018
What God has joined together ,let no man put asunder. Catholic Church is meddling in God's business. Why angling marriage that one party is still interested in marriage. Why not prayerfully bring them together again?
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by ikevictor: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2018
This woman sef, you wrote to the Vicar, Archbishop, Bishop, Parish priest, Priests e.t.c BUT CANNOT hold mature COMMUNICATION with someone you call your own husband??

Realistically, there was no marriage if you two could not work things out in your home or in presence of families! Do you even pray together or at all??

Get another man and get sense next time! Never marry an irrational man or allow issues get out of hand next time! That’s the recipe!

And next time, tell people the CAUSE of the problem, not just the effect!

BYE!!
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by kunle75(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Fhowe:
I tire o even letter from the pope won’t save her only God knows what the poor man passed through before deciding to move on with this new woman , fear women letter or no letter baba no want her again

I don't even know what women want again?
You will treat them well na issue
You no do am well na issue
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Tonytonex(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Bigamy is a crime.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by abdulrazak07(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2018
ElChidi:
Buhari is a calamity. We must send him back to Daura come 2019.

Ds clearly show who we need to send bck to school if possible.

How does ds post have anything to do wth PMB?

What a Shame!
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by urose93(f): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2018
israelmao:
See the kind of people that even graced the occasion.

Is like u dòn see the picture pass me. what kind of people graced the occasion Abeg?
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Cmarketer:
What God has joined together ,let no man put asunder. Catholic Church is meddling in God's business. Why angling marriage that one party is still interested in marriage. Why not prayerfully bring them together again?

Did you read the article at all?
Wasn't it the catholic church that joined them together in the first place?
Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by bukatyne(f): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Naijacost22:
The marriage got annulled. She had no right to interfere with the mans marriage.

How can her marriage be annulled without her knowledge?

If the Church was serious, would they not postpone the new wedding till issues are sorted out?

How can you marry a husband on 20th Oct and tell the first wife to come on the 23rd Oct to settle the issue? Same parish?

Besides if the marriage was annulled, shouldn't the wife have the annulment papers with her? Why is she just looking for them from the Church?

What was used to annul the first marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.