Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues (48220 Views)

Oshoala, Ajibade Among The Best Scoring Duos In Europe’s Top 5 Leagues / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2018
kodded:

dulllardinho is the highest own-goal scorer in history angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3256494_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

dis is an insult to d no. 10 Jersey worn by Jay Jay
Guy find anoda dullard pics to use
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by oshe111(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:
U mean raneiri that has one only one league trophy is his entire career spanning decades?

Stop comparing like an illiterate.

You are the illerate here since your basis for being best is ability to win in diff leagues in Europe.....

Ranieri has won in diff leagues(be it league 1 or 2)

I mentioned him on purpose, so U wud fall by saying he didnt win the major leagues.......

Hence my comeback......

Between Ferguson, Tomislav Ivić, Ernst Happel and
Giovanni Trapattoni, who is BETTER?
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by greatman247(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2018
This is trully the best player ever.... the true world best, no doubt, no question.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2018
oshe111:

You are the illerate here since your basis for being best is ability to win in diff leagues in Europe.....

Ranieri has won in diff leagues(be it league 1 or 2)

I mentioned him on purpose, so U wud fall by saying he didnt win the major leagues.......

Hence my comeback......

League 2 is now a league used to decide great coaches gringringrin.

Ur illiteracy is even deeper than I thought initially.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by oshe111(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

League 2 is now a league used to decide great coaches gringringrin.

Ur illiteracy is even deeper than I thought initially.
U can insult my as aKid that you are but pls address this question

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by kodded(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2018
osabiya16:
CR7 Has been to different clubs and has played well so far

That's called Foodball

But Messi just one club, guess the difference is clear to you now grin
please go and google the word called LOYALTY .......

this new generation sef, no wonder we keep hearing of divorce every now and then undecided

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Bimpe29: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
CR7, the most successful footballer of present generation.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by coolh3ad(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
olaolaking:
And why had ibro not score 400 goals across?

Ask Google!!. So its now about the number of goals and not about spreading goals across Major League abi. Una C. Ronaldo fans just like unnecessary argument..So for your mind, you think/feel say C. Ronaldo better pass Zlatan Ibrahimović...hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by coolh3ad(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
sirevee:

Please tell them that even Dildier Drogba and Mohammed Salah has spread goals across 3 major leagues.

My Oga. I no just understand.. C. Ronaldo fans can like to argueee!. I just tire....
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
chris20000:

Okay now it's about having more stories to tell abi, smh
If I am looking for more stories and experience then I will go for Sebastian Abreu the Uruguayan who played for 26 clubs from 11 countries

Eww see as you answer like say na me posses you... Tell them my brother... It's a choice, a personal decision.. You can choose to be what you want regardless of where you are.. Good play is determined by the effort you bring to a tram and how YOU and them bring in those efforts.. Messi is that kind of alien player that posses one of the best team plays in the whole wide world. He battles assist with the assist maker, he scores better than a goal machine, he determines the style of game on the pitch, he's as creative as ever, his vision for accurate passes more recently has catapulted him to be one of the best passers in the world, and he's also a great leader. My people, let's use every reasoning part of ours to settle this thing na... Ronaldo is a great player, in fact the best in the world... But he remains second to Leo... Eww

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by osabiya16(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
kodded:
please go and google the word called LOYALTY .......

this new generation sef, no wonder we keep hearing of divorce every now and then undecided
Foodball has nothing to do with Loyalty it's all professionalism and that's what cr7 has proven so far , cr7 can play with sunshine Stars(ondo state) and still shine grin
And about your divorce stuff it's called civilization( people fall in love and out of love ) Even ur gf meant wake up tomorrow morning and find love somewhere else

Love is in the air

Happy Sunday to you brother angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by osabiya16(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
coolh3ad:

My Oga. I no just understand.. C. Ronaldo fans can like to argueee!. I just tire....
Oga
Gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssss is different from Goals grin
Happy Sunday to you

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by chris20000: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=sirevee post=72282268]

Eww see as you answer like say na me posses you... Tell them my brother... It's a choice, a personal decision.. You can choose to be what you want regardless of where you are.. Good play is determined by the effort you bring to a tram and how YOU and them bring in those efforts.. Messi is that kind of alien player that posses one of the best team plays in the whole wide world. He battles assist with the assist maker, he scores better than a goal machine, he determines the style of game on the pitch, he's as creative as ever, his vision for accurate passes more recently has catapulted him to be one of the best passers in the world, and he's also a great leader. My people, let's use every reasoning part of ours to settle this thing na... Ronaldo is a great player, in fact the best in the world... But he remains second to Leo... Eww[/quote

They want messi to start moving from one club to another to prove what exactly?.
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
oshe111:
U can insult my as aKid that you are but pls address this question

Why are u listing names of coaches that played n coached n retired even before u git access to cable network to start watching European football?
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by knightehis(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Greenarrow01:

So you agreed that messi is not the GOAT.
age is not a factor in sucess.. you could young and be doing better than people who re far older

Oga, the GOAT doesn't mean highest goal scorer.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by oshe111(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Why are u listing names of coaches that played n coached n retired even before u git access to cable network to start watching European football?
Its obvious U are a Moo Moo
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
oshe111:
Its obvious U are a Moo Moo
Ok Sir. Oshe!!!
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by kodded(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
osabiya16:
Foodball has nothing to do with Loyalty it's all professionalism and that's what cr7 has proven so far , cr7 can play with sunshine Stars(ondo state) and still shine grin
And about your divorce stuff it's called civilization( people fall in love and out of love ) Even ur gf meant wake up tomorrow morning and find love somewhere else

Love is in the air

Happy Sunday to you brother angry grin

why you na embarassed embarassed embarassed

you shouldn't have said such, I'm just recovering from a painful breakup cry cry cry
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by osabiya16(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
kodded:

why you na embarassed embarassed embarassed

you shouldn't have said such, I'm just recovering from a painful breakup cry cry cry
;DI know the difference luckily
That's why I keep my eyes wide

No money no love this days( Love is sweet but if money enter love is sweeter)

Money is more important,money is wifey, u can't divorce it
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Donbabajay12(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
he should keep touring, he's looking for more money and fame. Trying to catch up to a guy two years younger than him. He went to juve because Madrid weren't going to increase his 21m and he saw Messi collecting 40m. When he sees a club ready to offer him more than the 30m juve is giving now, he will leave and then you will come and tell me about tourism. Tourist my ass. Man City offered Messi all the money in the world but he refused. It's called loyalty my brother. The name on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than the name on the back and that's why Messi is the best footballer ever not only in play but also in wisdom.
Did you inherit ur dumbness or you stole it...which stupid loyalty ,football is a game that is participated by top notch clubs which players can move to and fro from for new challenges.Ronaldo joined Madrid 2009, he didn't even start his football there so what loyalty are u taking about in ronaldo 's context...The short midget wants to die at Barcelona because he is afraid of facing challenges.....

Don't tell me that shit that messi scored most goals against English opposition, let him move to England and experience environmental change then you would now it's not just Bout playing English team in the Champions League competition alone...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by kodded(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Donbabajay12:

Did you inherit ur dumbness or you stole it...which stupid loyalty ,football is a game that is participated by top notch clubs which players can move to and fro from for new challenges.Ronaldo joined Madrid 2009, he didn't even start his football there so what loyalty are u taking about in ronaldo 's context...The short midget wants to die at Barcelona because he is afraid of facing challenges.....

Don't tell me that shit that messi scored most goals against English opposition, let him move to England and experience environmental change then you would now it's not just Bout playing English team in the Championss League competition alone...

t the end of the day you sounded more stupid than your mentor undecided
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by cr7lomo: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
moralistic:
....and he has not even played the worldcup semi finals

Ronaldo played in a world cup semi in 2006 against France...
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by cr7lomo: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
hustla:

Prove himself to who?
This is the dumbest argument ever

He has scored more goals than Ronaldo managed against the top 6 sides in England and he doesn't even play in the PL

If he has singlehandedly killed Tottenham, City, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal, na to score against Fulham and Burnley go hard am?

Abeg rest

Will he b in Barca if he played in the epl...look at the way u reason...we talking about doing the same magic with another team
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by cr7lomo: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Michaeljnr225:

He doesn't. Not when he his extremely happy at Barcelona. Would you leave a job where you earn £500,000 weekly (goal and other bonuses excluded) to another where you'd earn far less all because a troll on the internet asked you to

But y isn't he performing with Argentina like Ronaldo does for Portugal
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by cr7lomo: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
kodded:

U hv nothing to say or to counter he's views...instead u come to insult...ok, y hasn't he won a single title with Argentina just like Ronaldo did with Portugal... ronaldo has won titles for every team that he has ever played for ...not just titles, major titles
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
cr7lomo:

But y isn't he performing with Argentina like Ronaldo does for Portugal

And how's Ronaldo performing in Country side than Messi?
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Donbabajay12(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
kodded:

Tell this to them at crib
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Donbabajay12:

Don't tell me that shit that messi scored most goals against English opposition, let him move to England and experience environmental change then you would now it's not just Bout playing English team in the Champions League competition alone...
I took the 1% you left from your father after you took the 99%. Bastard. Whatever makes you happy, you must be naive and dumb to think that Ronaldo left for a new challenge. What's challenging about going to a big team like Juve that wins all the domestic competitions in Italy and always does well in the champions league. Why not atletico Madrid or Manchester United. He should have returned to Manchester United to help them, that would have been a challenge. The truth is that Ronaldo is a smart guy but his fans like you are very dumb. Moving to Juve was a very smart move. He moved to where he would get 50% salary increase, guaranteed domestic titles (something he couldn't get in Spain because of Messi and Barcelona). Last season Madrid should have gone trophyless if not for Papa Perez and the referees against juve, Bayern and Liverpool. Why should Messi leave Barcelona, when they don't have a player that can replace him at the moment, you must be very stupid. Ronaldo is like an opportunist that moves to where he thinks will favour him, Messi is a legend that sticks around through thick and thin. When he left to Madrid, Perez was assembling the galacticos and Ronaldo went because everyone thought they would crush Barcelona but they learnt the brutal way that money cannot buy players like Messi. Ronaldo and Madrid's recent ucl success was inspired by Barcelona's stupidity in exiting early. Because they just can't get last Barça in a ucl knockout as long as Messi is around especially with a liability like Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Donbabajay12(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
I took the 1% you left from your father after you took the 99%. Bastard. Whatever makes you happy, you must be naive and dumb to think that Ronaldo left for a new challenge. What's challenging about going to a big team like Juve that wins all the domestic competitions in Italy and always does well in the champions league. Why not atletico Madrid or Manchester United. He should have returned to Manchester United to help them, that would have been a challenge. The truth is that Ronaldo is a smart guy but his fans like you are very dumb. Moving to Juve was a very smart move. He moved to where he would get 50% salary increase, guaranteed domestic titles (something he couldn't get in Spain because of Messi and Barcelona). Last season Madrid should have gone trophyless if not for Papa Perez and the referees against juve, Bayern and Liverpool. Why should Messi leave Barcelona, when they don't have a player that can replace him at the moment, you must be very stupid. Ronaldo is like an opportunist that moves to where he thinks will favour him, Messi is a legend that sticks around through thick and thin. When he left to Madrid, Perez was assembling the galacticos and Ronaldo went because everyone thought they would crush Barcelona but they learnt the brutal way that money cannot buy players like Messi. Ronaldo and Madrid's recent ucl success was inspired by Barcelona's stupidity in exiting early. Because they just can't get last Barça in a ucl knockout as long as Messi is around especially with a liability like Ronaldo
That is how people just jump and meet untimely death because of dumbNess and stupidity....i know it is in ur DNA no amount of sane discussion can bring u out if your retarded state....olofo....No one can replace messi u say, it's obviously u are suffering from brain disfuction....u think Italian seria A is a easy league...Ask ursef, if he wanted money why didn't he go to the US or China .
For your to insanely say, Madrid trump in UCL was as a result of Barcelona early exit shows are a certified nincompoop
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Donbabajay12:

That is how people just jump and meet untimely death because of dumbNess and stupidity....i know it is in ur DNA no amount of sane discussion can bring u out if your retarded state....olofo....No one can replace messi u say, it's obviously u are suffering from brain disfuction....u think Italian seria A is a easy league...Ask ursef, if he wanted money why didn't he go to the US or China .
For your to insanely say, Madrid trump in UCL was as a result of Barcelona early exit shows are a certified nincompoop
you and your family will jump and meet untimely death. You are a fantastic fool living and ready to die in the fantasy of your stupidity. You are a senseless piece of shit. Everyone knows Messi is the best by milessss. You are an absolute he-goat. Ronaldo is paid 30m by Juve, what is the highest paid player in China getting. This guy dumb sha, who will be watching him when he's playing in China. That's why Ronaldo himself is a smart guy but his fans like you are very dulllllllllll, slowpoke.
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Donbabajay12(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
you and your family will jump and meet untimely death. You are a fantastic fool living and ready to die in the fantasy of your stupidity. You are a senseless piece of shit. Everyone knows Messi is the best by milesslss. You are an absolute he-goat. Ronaldo is paid 30m by Juve, what is the highest paid player in China getting. This guy dumb sha, who will be watching him when he's playing in China. That's why Ronaldo himself is a smart guy but his fans like you are very dulllllllllll, slowpoke.
your father and mother cant even watch him because of their wretched state...oloriburuku ..omo abin pa be...if he moves to china today... dstv and gotv would start airing their matches, empty brain or why did you u think dstv started showing serie A again idiot ...am done giving you attentions go and die with your shallow sense....

quote me again and let ogun spend the weekend in your household
Re: Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Donbabajay12:

your father and mother cant even watch him because of their wretched state...oloriburuku ..omo abin pa be...if he moves to china today... dstv and gotv would start airing their matches, empty brain or why did you u think dstv started showing serie A again idiot ...am done giving you attentions go and die with your shallow sense....

quote me again and let ogun spend the weekend in your household
your own father and mother will be watching him in China because they are most probably there slaving away in one of the shit dumps there already. You gays. Your father should have spilled you away instead of begetting a nuisance like yourself. You type shit and write like a low-life. You need a lot of intellect and exposure. Your words stink just like you. This isn't the first time dstv will be showing serie a. You qualify as the dumbest thing I've seen online. Ronaldo going to serie a was a very good reason for them to show serie a again. So you truly believe that dstv will start showing Chinese league if Ronaldo goes there. You are a very naive goat with the brain of a one-week old child. The serie a has had the biggest player play in it in their prime, the likes of Ronaldo da Lima, Maradona, zidane, shevchenko, Ronaldinho, etc. When ronaldinho went to AC Milan, didn't dstv show serie a? When he left and went to Brazil, did they show Brazilian league, you are very dulllllllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gives Femi Otedola A Gift In London / Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 / Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.