Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service (3720 Views)

Immigration Recruitment: NIS Issues New Warning To Applicants / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by Ebi4life: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
If you were among those that received the sms and invitation letter for the Federal Fire Service screening and exam, congratulation to you. Information reaching us now is that we have gotten the job. This is the first time they are doing open employment since 1963. They are under staff nation wide.
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by scave(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
me never see up-to now oh
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by kayteajay111(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ebi4life:
If you were among those that received the sms and invitation letter for the Federal Fire Service screening and exam, congratulation to you. Information reaching us now is that we have gotten the job. This is the first time they are doing open employment since 1963. They are under staff nation wide.
Your source pls.
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by chinzyjohn(f): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2018
kayteajay111:
Your source pls.
can we know your sources?
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by Reader530(m): 12:18am On Oct 21, 2018
He is just kidding
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by Ebi4life: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2018
By the first or second week of November, text messages for documentation will start rolling out.
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by kayteajay111(m): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Ebi4life:
By the first or second week of November, text messages for documentation will start rolling out.
We asked for your source, and you're still assuming time for documentation.
I beg pack well before I match your head, if you don't have a genuine source, don't raise hope of people here without genuineness.

Are you the CG?

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by lereinter(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2018
awada
understaff or what do u say
is fire fighting suppose to be a federal work fighting. fire in federal places
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by Donpenny(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2018
So shall it be in Jesus name
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by Donpenny(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2018
scave:
me never see up-to now oh
but where u there for tgr screening ?
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by scave(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Donpenny:
but where u there for tgr screening ?

no
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by Hobowobo(f): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Donpenny:
So shall it be in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by Ebi4life: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
kayteajay111:

We asked for your source, and you're still assuming time for documentation.
I beg pack well before I match your head, if you don't have a genuine source, don't raise hope of people here without genuineness.

Are you the CG?
So if somebody in high position gives you an information, so you will come to the social media and tell people that Mr A told me this and that. That shows how wise you are.
I am not begging anybody to believe or not. If you believe or not I stand to benefit nothing from anybody.
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by twosquare(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Open employment, ba? grin grin grin grin... Don't make me laugh!
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by mubeezak: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ebi4life:
So if somebody in high position gives you an information, so you will come to the social media and tell people that Mr A told me this and that. That shows how wise you are.
I am not begging anybody to believe or not. If you believe or not I stand to benefit nothing from anybody.

In Our Zone, like 400 of us did the screening, Bsc, HND only, and u think fg can employ us all, hmmm, I doubt
Re: Congratulations To Applicants Of The Federal Fire Service by ibro4las(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
How far now, up till now no information from them

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduates Wanted ! / If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This! / Live And Work In Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.