Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Fresh Graduates Wanted ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduates Wanted ! (3723 Views)

Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} / More Fresh Graduates Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos As Marketing Executives / Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by angela255: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2007
A leading insurance broking outfit situated at Ikeja central and is expanding rapidly. We offer career opportunities, job security, high income and bonus scheme in the business. We market one of the most attractive range of savings, investment/life protection and pension plans in the industry.
Requirements:
A graduate of Higher institution in any discipline with or without experience
NCE, OND, with 3 years working experience. Intersted candidates should apply in person with credentials CV within two weeks from the date of this publication to
The Human Resources Manager,
Union Commercial Insurance Brokers Ltd,
Poatson Building, 2nd Floor,
142, Oba-Akran Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos.

Find this post and other relevant jobs @ http://Nigerianjobs..com
Re: Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by ican(f): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2007
Do you really know about this Insurance Company, how is their pay like? Do they work on Saturdays and when is the closing hours.
Thanks
Re: Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by tees(f): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2007
is there any opening for fresh graduates with lilttle or no work experience? when was the date of the publication? thanks for the info.
Re: Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by tees(f): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2007
is there any opening  for fresh graduates with lilttle or no work experience? when was the date of the publication? thanks for the info.
Re: Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by ican(f): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
What are we to apply for , I mean as what? thanks please do reply.
Re: Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by tglaz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2007
insurance again and their wahala.i pray its not a marketing job?if it is,it might be based on stipends as commission.i once had an experience with them.
Re: Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by victori53: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2007
Insurance Marketing jobs do they are stressful but nevertheless they are better than nothing. I am applying.
Re: Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by tai0680: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2007
thanks for the info, am not applying jare cus they'll give u 10k per month for transport and thats it!
if you dont sell, u dont get paid, its that simple, so my people, think twice before you apply.
anyone with information on any construction company recruiting?
Re: Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by Dozzy1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2007
Ok guys,

i have worked in that company from January to March 2007 as a financial advisor or u can call it marketer. i wouldnt want to discourage any body from applying but u have to really give it a second taught. they pay an allowance of N5000 monthly for a period of time, then ur commission which may not favour u initially.

but if u insist, u have to really make up ur mind against all odds to work or choose a new carrier as a marketer in the company. anyway for more info just call me on 08024244122 or send me an email on dozzylopez1@yahoo.co.uk (Dozzy)
Re: Fresh Graduates Wanted ! by estacyresource: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many......

http://jobs-nigeria-update..com/2015/04/fresh-job-opportunities-at-airtel.html

(1) (Reply)

Live And Work In Holland / Hey I need this topic deleted / If You Are Looking For A Job Please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.