Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) (27518 Views)

Bbnaija: Omashola 2008 Vs 2018 Photos / What Male Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
cashlurd:
Kigali... A city ravaged by war .... Now more organized than the supposed Giant of Africa... Nigeria my country

sad My brother, I feel your pain. Rwanda is better than Nigeria in some aspects. The country that came out of Genocide (similar to Nigeria's civil war) but today they are going on strong.

Bad leaders have destroyed our nation, Buhari inclusive.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by mrintelligent(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
wea Ebuka

He anchored one programme in Abuja today. I dnt think he will be there.
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by skallion7(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
story
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by IkpuMmadu: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
kennygee:
The Aneke twins slaying like Buffy the vampire slayer.

Our aunty with big belle that wore crop top.

Uncle Kunle and his Kembe, must he wear it on suit?

That Kunle looks funny and clownish...is his blokos hot that it needs ventilation?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by Baroba(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
I wish Nigeria have a "dictator" such as Paul Kegame, democracy as practiced by the west is not what we have here..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
mrintelligent:

He anchored one programme in Abuja today. I dnt think he will be there.
eyaah, thanks
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by Japsylee: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
These twins follow for celebrities?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by aalangel(f): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
The Aneke twins are totally on point.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by TEYA: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Zoharariel:
Wait! Who is that baby elephant wearing a green dress? grin
Is she kneeling down? Please help me.
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by seguno2: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2018
cashlurd:
Kigali... A city ravaged by war .... Now more organized than the supposed Giant of Africa... Nigeria my country

How are you working with others to make the supposed giant of Africa to also be organised
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by mikron(m): 1:18am On Oct 21, 2018
they all look lovely
ken erics my man
and the curvy joselyn dumas are my picks here

meanwhile the way some haters will dive into this thread to spew thrash

Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by toygod2: 5:42am On Oct 21, 2018
In runtotown's voice

London 2 New York 2 KILGALI
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

sad My brother, I feel your pain. Rwanda is better than Nigeria in some aspects. The country that came out of Genocide (similar to Nigeria's civil war) but today they are going on strong.

Bad leaders have destroyed our nation, Buhari inclusive.
atleast they had RPF(Rwanda patriotic front) that fought and defeated the government..who is ready to die in Nigeria..coming online to talk cant change anything..what brings change is revolution,and revolutiion is masterminded by patriotic citizens that are ready die for goood.
if you and i cant carry guns to invoke the change..then forget it..the change is nothing but the coming of christ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2018
seguno2:

How are you working with others to make the supposed giant of Africa to also be organised
i love this question..
you dont give in,yet you expect..how is dat possible?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by Wilstino: 7:30am On Oct 21, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
After all the awards, what's next?
All is vanity upon vanity
Award that won't be useful when you're dead and gone

Says who my friend?? 'A man may die but his legacy liveth forever!'

In whatever you do, put your best foot forward and leave a mark in the sand of time. Dont make lame excuses like this....
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by 360command: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Kenturkey048:
atleast they had RPF(Rwanda patriotic front) that fought and defeated the government..who is ready to die in Nigeria..coming online to talk cant change anything..what brings change is revolution,and revolutiion is masterminded by patriotic citizens that are ready die for goood.
if you and i cant carry guns to invoke the change..then forget it..the change is nothing but the coming of christ..
guns are not the best way for peace...
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2018
360command:
guns are not the best way for peace...
u are ryt.guns are not the best way..but in grievance cases such as nigeria..we need guns to make the leaders understand *we are tired*..we are tired of unavailability of basic amenities..we are tired of same manifesto for over 50years(the promise of steady light and gud roads)we are tired of leaders recycling...GUN IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THESE.
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by 360command: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kenturkey048:
u are ryt.guns are not the best way..but in grievance cases such as nigeria..we need guns to make the leaders understand *we are tired*..we are tired of unavailability of basic amenities..we are tired of same manifesto for over 50years(the promise of steady light and gud roads)we are tired of leaders recycling...GUN IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THESE.
Gun is never the answer.. All what you have written to me is simply savage.
Re: Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
360command:
Gun is never the answer.. All what you have written to me is simply savage.
okay sir
bye bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) / Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers / Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.