Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

34 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari That Left Nigerians Spellbound!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 34 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari That Left Nigerians Spellbound!! (3284 Views)

Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country / 5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari That Left Nigerians Spellbound!! by mahdino: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
jogojogo:

Recover over 700b yet borrow 11.2 trillion in 3 years abi? Grow reserve yet borrow over 11 trillion. When Ibj was leaving, the foreign reserve was 54 billion USD yet without any debt even at a lowest oil price.....stop defending rubbish. TThe last time I checked, Nigeria is the World's poverty capital

Yes, Nigeria is world poverty capital because of what the previous regime embezzle, didn't you the money they stole? over N700b. Tell me how can any country stay rich?
Re: 34 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari That Left Nigerians Spellbound!! by buhariguy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:

alright thought we were having a little decent conversation
a little advice for u, u deal with a lot of personalities online it's only wisdom to guard ur tongue.
Your utterance online describes exactly who u are. keep being embittered with anybody opposing Buhari. as for common sense, I don't think anyone in ur lineage can match my least qualifications.
sorry for angering you, but you just proved to be a kid ,
Maybe you were still a kid when thief atiku was VP for 8yrs, he could not do anything for bail to be free,
That is my point, the system has be rotten since 1986 and buhari can not clean the whole system within 3yrs.
Just forget about thief atiku, thief atiku don't even know what he is saying.
Re: 34 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari That Left Nigerians Spellbound!! by buhariguy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
jogojogo:

Recover over 700b yet borrow 11.2 trillion in 3 years abi? Grow reserve yet borrow over 11 trillion. When Ibj was leaving, the foreign reserve was 54 billion USD yet without any debt even at a lowest oil price.....stop defending rubbish. TThe last time I checked, Nigeria is the World's poverty capital
you are new in this forum because you have not be following what i have be saying.

Pls judge this issue objectively.

Pdp received $1.1tr in 16yrs according to OPEC report without a single project.
In 8yrs Pdp borrowed 11tr naira without a single project.
Gej received $400b in 4yrs without a single project.
Buhari received $94b according to OPEC report with more than 50 project completed and 11tr naira from China tie to infrastructure like railway and bridge.
Re: 34 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari That Left Nigerians Spellbound!! by zionmde: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2018
buhariguy:
sorry for angering you, but you just proved to be a kid ,
Maybe you were still a kid when thief atiku was VP for 8yrs, he could not do anything for bail to be free,
That is my point, the system has be rotten since 1986 and buhari can not clean the whole system within 3yrs.
Just forget about thief atiku, thief atiku don't even know what he is saying.
Am against Buhari doesn't mean am for atiku
Moreover even though I have great resentment for this government I will still gladly vote Osibanjo if he comes out for presidency. Meaning am not going to judge Atiku based on Obasanjo's presidency neither will I ever judge Osibanjo based on Bihari's presidency.
I guess u haven't forgotten Ganduje
Re: 34 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari That Left Nigerians Spellbound!! by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2018
buhariguy:
out of $94b buhari received, according to OPEC report, and you expect him to import rice with $20b?
How will he pay salaries, how will he bailout state who could not pay salaries due to gej importation of rubbish instead to empowered his citizens.
Its been excuse since 1984

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community / Did Femi Adesina Actually Said This? Pics / Ipob Security Network Opens Fire On Nigerian Police VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.