Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. (3318 Views)

See Why Soludo Is Suddenly Attacking People Obi, Amid Fear Of His Corrupt Past.. / ATIKU And His CORRUPT 4th Wife Exposed!!! / Why Governor Udom Emmanuel Didn't Expose Akpabio And His Corrupt Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
A well placed twitter user has taken it upon himself to decimate Atiku.

The indept exposures are eye opening even to the so called Atikulators.

Let's read some of them together grin

Mynd44, OAM4J

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
More

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by nnachukz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is that all? Let APC take him to Court for any wrong doing, try him there and convict him. Otherwise, they should keep quiet.
Once you leave them, they demonise you and protect those worse than you still in their midst.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Even more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by soberdrunk(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Finally!!! This is an objective and patriotic Nigerian's true analysis of the individual "Mr Atiku" and not all those sentimental Nigerians screaming 'atikulate' all over the place because of their hatred for our dear president Buhari and what they stand to gain....... angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by dunkem21(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2018

51 Likes 38 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by bluecircle470: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
I refused to be hoodwinked by atiku. It’s only indomie generation that that has less or no memory at all that keep shouting “atikulised” online

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by BiafranBushBoy: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Okay... You are doing the job they paid you to do online...

Instead of telling us Buhari's achievement, you are chasing Atiku up and down...

Assholes...

I need someone to answer my question...

"Which treasury will atiku loot? Is it the loan we collected from China?"

Lol...

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by yomi962: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
i can see that you are firing all the cylinder of lies this night. Alert don enter shey. Well just so your know creating fake accounts and posting fake stories cant and will not help you. The devil atiku is better than the fake angel buhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by nnachukz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hit your head on a concrete slab or make use of a rope and end the miserable thing you call l...
As long as you have not condemned the non-arraignment of Osheomole even after a court order to that effect.
Maina, Amaechi, NHIS boss now suspended, NNPC boss, the owners of Ikoyi house dollars and many more. Then all these are just ranting of a hypocritical fellow.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by BiafranBushBoy: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
bluecircle470:
I refused to be hoodwinked by atiku. It’s only indomie generation that that has less or no memory at all that keep shouting “atikulised” online

So Nigeria has so much money, and we went borrowing?

Lol...

Smart ass...

Buhari is just like an illiterate that was given a huge sum of money... But has no idea what to do with it...

If the economy can get flowing with money circulating again, I support corrupt Atiku...

We don't even have a new 100 naira note!!!

Fuycck!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by mekaboy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
He sold them and still created jobs in Nigeria. Give us details of Abachas loot that buhari supervised.

Did he create any jobs with it in Nigeria? Rather he took the money abroad.

Just like buhari is spending our money abroad for healthcare.

12 Likes

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Kingosytex(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
instead of demonising atiku the APC should list out buhari's achievement and tell us why buhari deserves a second tenure.

with respect to the atiku looting funds, the sai babarians need to quickly google about how buhari ran the PTF, they will know that buhari isn't better than atiku. buhari, atiku, ibb, obj and others are guilty of looting

4 Likes

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by yomi962: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
bluecircle470:
old man like you, is not ashamed, to support evil. Since you feel you dont have a future, dont truncate ours with your selfish agenda.buhari is a mistake that must be corrected in other to get this country working again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
This one got to me in a bad way. Can anyone point out the economic sense in the decision behind this sale of Onigbolo cement by Atiku? undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Airforce01(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tinubu don't agree with you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
More exposures

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by FearGodinall: 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Maybe,this people are blind,deaf and dumb that is why they called you ZonBs . Even if Atiku stole the whole of cbn we will vote for him so this your so called corupt perception doesn't work but, just one question, can you swear with your bible or quran that Buhari is not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by remsonik(f): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku is not the messiah Nigeria needs neither is buhari. Both are just bag eggs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by kotv: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
They say they aren't loosing sleep over Atiku and Buhari will win but yet jittery since Atiku became PDP bearer.

So he was corrupt, a thief and poor management but yet , he was not all that when he was APC. APC even praised and thanked him many times. He became all that when he left that cult you called a party.

Even if Atiku killed Jesus, I, my family, my neighbor, my town, my city, my state will still vote him.

Please don't kill yourselves of hypertension over atiku grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku is indeed a thief and a fraud

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Kingosytex(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
Finally!!! This is an objective and patriotic Nigerian's true analysis of the individual "Mr Atiku" and not all those sentimental Nigerians screaming 'atikulate' all over the place because of their hatred for our dear president Buhari and what they stand to gain....... angry

and your buhari, tinubu, okorocha, amaechi, oshiomole are saints?

just some months ago atiku was celebrated by your type but now he is criticised because he is about to battle it out with the clueless tyrant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by nnachukz(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:
This one got to me in a bad way. Can anyone point out the economic sense in the decision behind this sale of Onigbolo cement by Atiku? undecided
The same economic sense it made to you when Buhari shared $322m to his dubiously selected non-existing poor people and went to China same week to borrow $328m

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by KANUISALIVE: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ethnic politics is the problem of nigeria, everybody wants its own brother to be there whether the do there duties or not the don't care all the want to know is that an (igboman, yorubaman, hausaman) is president. GEJ was president for 6yrs yet Otuoke people are suffering from flood, Buhari is president yet daura people are enjoying the hunger and poverty in the land and the igbos are atikulating only because the made an igboman vp thinking that the igbo vp will turn SE to heaven. Till we get rid of such mentality of which i doubt we will keep wondering.

3 Likes

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 12:00am On Oct 23, 2018
More bombshells

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by despi64(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2018
Smh when una go get sense. Is Atiku the only candidate competing with Buhari? Tell us why we should vote for him simple and not why we shouldn't vote for Atiku.
Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by VaselineCrew: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Useless APC and PDP

...but for real though, nothing can be as bad as a Buhari. I think Buhari is the final punishment for an ignorant or wicked nation.

Everyone has already asked you APC guys, "Why wasn't Atiku Corrupt when he was in APC?", you guys can't answer that simple question.

All these old corrupt "baggas" are the same and they give a bad name to our morally sound and loving elder Nigerian Fathers and Mothers, Grandfathers and Grandmothers.

Sowore 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2018
Atiku the scammer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by Butterflyleo: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Issue based campaign is the order of the day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by yomi962: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2018
kotv:
They say they aren't loosing sleep over Atiku and Buhari will win but yet jittery since Atiku became PDP bearer.

So he was corrupt, a thief and poor management but yet , he was not all that when he was APC. APC even praised and thanked him many times. He became all that when he left that cult you called a party.

Even if Atiku killed Jesus, I, my family, my neighbor, my town, my city, my state will still vote him.

Please don't kill yourselves of hypertension over atiku grin
sold his soul for 30k stipend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. by W3xy1(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2018
All these epistles would have made a lot of sense assuming you guy's revealed all these in 2015 when Atiku was Buhari right hand man.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History pictures and Facts about Nigerian Civil war / Protests Break Out In Abuja As CJN And FG Supporters Clash Over Suspension. / Atiku Leading Buhari Massively In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.