Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (27915 Views)

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmm

The vanity crew will come and be wailing vanity upon vanity now. This is their kinda post

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by ariesbull: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
obafemee80:

There are many things to consider before buying any of Bugatti's Models. From having enough money to buy the Supercar (that ranges between $1.7m to $5.8m), to doing a compulsory annual $21,000 , 27 hours oil change whether it is driven or not , and finally,the $30,000 to $42,000 to replace old tyres every 2,500 miles (4,000 kilometers).

How about renting one for $20,000?

Still expensive?

The CEO of Royalty Exotic Cars in US ,known for renting out expensive cars like Bugattis and Lamborghinis , explains the reasons why they charge alot to rent a Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition ( which is readily available for $20,000 (including taxes) for just 24 hours or a complete day.

He told CNBC that :
“Our Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition is priced the way it is because of the name behind the vehicle.

A Bugatti is not something you can walk into your local Enterprise or Hertz and rent.

The Bugatti depreciates at almost $1,500 per mile driven, which is why we limit the car to 100 miles per day. Putting a ton of miles on a Bugatti can kill the resale value and ultimately depreciate the car to nothing"

"We do not rent the Bugatti for recreational driving, but mostly for movie productions, photo shoots, trade shows and conventions"

He continued :
"We normally do not rent out the Bugatti to anyone that can walk in with $20,000 because there are many factors that play into the rental"

“Does the renter have proper insurance that will cover the actual cash value of this car? Does the renter have the wealth or resources to cover the Bugatti in case the insurance company decides to not pay?”

Well said!

If you have the money, would you drop $20,000 (that's about N7.3million , enough to buy a new Honda Civic or just add $3k for a new Toyota Camry) to cruise in a Bugatti Veyron for just 24 hours ?

https://autojosh.com/it-will-cost-you-₦7-3m-to-rent-bugatti-veyron-for-a-dayprice-of-brand-new-honda-civic

If you are earning ₦100k per month this amount is your seven years salary
If you are earning ₦50k a month....this is your 14 yrs salary

3 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
obafemee80:

There are many things to consider before buying any of Bugatti's Models. From having enough money to buy the Supercar (that ranges between $1.7m to $5.8m), to doing a compulsory annual $21,000 , 27 hours oil change whether it is driven or not , and finally,the $30,000 to $42,000 to replace old tyres every 2,500 miles (4,000 kilometers).

Still expensive?

The CEO of Royalty Exotic Cars in US ,known for renting out expensive cars like Bugattis and Lamborghinis , explains the reasons why they charge alot to rent a Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition ( which is readily available for $20,000 (including taxes) for just 24 hours or a complete day.

He told CNBC that :
“Our Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition is priced the way it is because of the name behind the vehicle.

A Bugatti is not something you can walk into your local Enterprise or Hertz and rent.

The Bugatti depreciates at almost $1,500 per mile driven, which is why we limit the car to 100 miles per day. Putting a ton of miles on a Bugatti can kill the resale value and ultimately depreciate the car to nothing"

"We do not rent the Bugatti for recreational driving, but mostly for movie productions, photo shoots, trade shows and conventions"

He continued :
"We normally do not rent out the Bugatti to anyone that can walk in with $20,000 because there are many factors that play into the rental"

“Does the renter have proper insurance that will cover the actual cash value of this car? Does the renter have the wealth or resources to cover the Bugatti in case the insurance company decides to not pay?”

Well said!

If you have the money, would you drop $20,000 (that's about N7.3million , enough to buy a new Honda Civic or just add $3k for a new Toyota Camry) to cruise in a Bugatti Veyron for just 24 hours ?

https://autojosh.com/it-will-cost-you-₦7-3m-to-rent-bugatti-veyron-for-a-dayprice-of-brand-new-honda-civic

Scammers
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by kalu61(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Thank God I can afford it grin
lf say u no bi Chelsea fan ehhh.
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy Money that i will use and buy 3 new transformers in my area and become estate chairman and everybody must come to my house and greet me before leaving for work, when i leave Nepa will take light till i come back at Night.... angry
grin grin cheesy oga you no well at all. Lol!
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Touchforfree(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
AtchenyAutos:
7.3M just to rent?

.............and how much does it cost to thief am ?.

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Thank God I can afford it grin
Seun
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by RomeoEmpire(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=seunmohmoh post=72285102]Thank God I can afford it. My Crush, Happy Sunday.
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by RomeoEmpire(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=RomeoEmpire post=72285450][/quote]Happy Sunday mi Crush.
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by seunmohmoh(f): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Seun
yes sir cool
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by seunmohmoh(f): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=RomeoEmpire post=72285450][/quote]happy Sunday
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by movetoca: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy Money that i will use and buy 3 new transformers in my area and become estate chairman and everybody must come to my house and greet me before leaving for work, when i leave Nepa will take light till i come back at Night.... angry
You're crazy man...Lol
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by seunmohmoh(f): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
kalu61:
lf say u no bi Chelsea fan ehhh.
you don mean me abi embarassed
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by bellotaofeek: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
We need Hushpuppi to shed more lights on this matter
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
yes sir cool
So you can afford Bugatti
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Remember the head of pegion birds proverb grin
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Princewell2012(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Don't mind him
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy I kukuma go and buy three-footed- car.
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Bankyproperties: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Obas101:
what's the most affordable and fancy car that i can get with a 700k budget? Abeg na naira o

Peninsula homes phase1
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by RomeoEmpire(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
happy Sunday
Hope u are good dear?
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by obafemee80(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
ayourbamie:

Are u God
Lol grin
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Mankosi: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
That's called class
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Kennitrust(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
guy, You just make my day today.

God bless you for provoking such laugh for me.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by soberdrunk(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kennitrust:
guy, You just make my day today.

God bless you for provoking such laugh for me.

You are welcome bro!! "NEVER"! Allow anything or anybody take away your laughter!!! cheesy
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Adesuntim95(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:
No,He's a mini god
Hello. It's called demigod not mini god

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Adesuntim95(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:
No,He's a mini god
Hello. It's called demigod not mini god
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Adesuntim95(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
obafemee80:

Still expensive?

He told CNBC that :

He continued :

Well said!

poverty is the root of all evil.
wetin I gain if ah noh make this money

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Obas101(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bankyproperties:

Peninsula homes phase1
Just checked it out. Not bad. It's good for investment
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by seunmohmoh(f): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

So you can afford Bugatti
yes... A pink buggati

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by seunmohmoh(f): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Hope u are good dear?
very good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / Lagos Begins Issuing International Driver’s Permit / Dream Cars Of Our Fathers From The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.