Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger (942 Views)

Bulk sales for Uk Used Clean Samsung Galaxy Note 9 duos / Sweet Deal. Lg V60 Thinq Plus 310k Free Gift Brand New Sony Xb43 / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S20 12/128gig rom 310k. Free Iphone 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by Owodiran1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Samsung galaxy note 9 duos sealed. 310k free wireless charger. 081 539 539 01 location lagos

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by tecnolad(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Chai grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by adabsmith(m): 4:03am On Oct 21, 2018
New to market? You'll understand soon bro lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by donshady(m): 4:42am On Oct 21, 2018
When S10 arrives next year, 310k will turn to 180k and less. We all know whats happening to S9
grin grin grin grin Patiently waiting so I can lay my hands on one.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by Bignuell(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2018
donshady:
When S10 arrives next year, 310k will turn to 180k and less. We all know whats happening to S9
grin grin grin grin Patiently waiting so I can lay my hands on one.
True talk bro i feel iphone no dey even drop that easily
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by NoriegaQ(m): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2018
That you can't afford it now doesn't mean other people can't. Take your negativity elsewhere, double your hustle so you can afford the good things in life.

Great price man, happy sales.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by donshady(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2018
NoriegaQ:
That you can't afford it now doesn't mean other people can't. Take your negativity elsewhere, double your hustle so you can afford the good things in life.

Great price man, happy sales.

See this one. For your information I am using Samsung galaxy s9 grin grin grin.. I can afford the good things of life... Can you afford it?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by donshady(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2018
Bignuell:
True talk bro i feel iphone no dey even drop that easily

Yes. I phone doesn't drop like that. A brand new IPhone 7 is still 170-190k.. Android Market is scary.. You are not selling it quickly you'll beg to get it sold... I love the note 9 but I am waiting for the price massacre to start. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by Owodiran1(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2018
donshady:

Yes. I phone doesn't drop like that. A brand new IPhone 7 is still 170-190k.. Android Market is scary.. You are not selling it quickly you'll beg to get it sold... I love the note 9 but I am waiting for the price massacre to start. grin grin grin
don't worry i will update you guys when i get it sold before 7 days. Keep being a pessimist. I won't trade words with you guys
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by adabsmith(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2018
donshady:

it took me 2 weeks to push out my note 9 despite selling price at 230 I had to settle for a swap with note 8+ cash
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by donshady(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2018
Owodiran1:
don't worry i will update you guys when i get it sold before 7 days. Keep being a pessimist. I won't trade words with you guys

I wish you all the best man.. All we ask you to do is beat down your price. Thank you.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by Djdamian(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2018
adabsmith:
it took me 2 weeks to push out my note 9 despite selling price at 230 I had to settle for a swap with note 8+ cash

Because Nairaland isn't a good place to sell..we have loads of kids here who can price stuffs like you stole them.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by Djdamian(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2018
Owodiran1:

It's a good price besides this is the dual SIM version and brand new sells for 315k and above .Don't mind some dumb ass asking you to reduce the price,if even if you tag a price of 50k on it,they will still tell you to reduce price

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by NoriegaQ(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
donshady:

See this one. For your information I am using Samsung galaxy s9 grin grin grin.. I can afford the good things of life... Can you afford it?

Sorry o Mr S9 who can afford the good things in life. You were even dumb enough to post your IMEI. Your stupidity knows no bounds if you feel using a S9 means you can afford the good things in life. You can go through my posts to see what I use, maybe you can learn a thing or two about negatively posting on other people's threads. If you feel a Note 9 duos + wireless charger is too expensive at 315k it shows you have poverty mentality. If you can't afford it, comot for road make people wey get money buy am, ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by donshady(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
NoriegaQ:

Sorry o Mr S9 who can afford the good things in life. You were even dumb enough to post your IMEI. Your stupidity knows no bounds if you feel using a S9 means you can afford the good things in life. You can go through my posts to see what I use, maybe you can learn a thing or two about negatively posting on other people's threads. If you feel a Note 9 duos + wireless charger is too expensive at 315k it shows you have poverty mentality. If you can't afford it, comot for road make people wey get money buy am, ewu.

You asked if I can afford the good things of life and I let you know I use a Samsung S9 which is one of the Samsung Latest smartphone produced 2018. If I can afford that it goes a long way... Now you're pissed off and pained because I showed you a proof of what I use and you bounced on my imei lol.. You can't do nothing do the imei.. Why not just keep shut and enjoy your one Plus 6 mobile phone lol grin grin grin you have no say here..

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by Owodiran1(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by Owodiran1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Available available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by lafuria1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
whats the color?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by Owodiran1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
lafuria1:
whats the color?
ocean blue
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by Owodiran1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Available and slightly negotiable
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Duos Sealed. 310k Free Wireless Charger by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Djdamian:

Because Nairaland isn't a good place to sell..we have loads of kids here who can price stuffs like you stole them.

Truer words has never been said smiley

(1) (Reply)

2018 Best Mesh Wire: OFRF Nexmesh Mesh Coil, Wotofo Profile RDA Strip Coil / Like New Mint Iphone 7 Plus With Box And Accessories @ 140k / Dell Inspiron 5000 Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.