Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lionel Messi Out For 3 Weeks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Out For 3 Weeks (365 Views)

Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out / Ballon D'or 2018: Ronaldo, Messi Out Of Top 3 During Halfway Mark / Messi Out Of Super Eagles Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Out For 3 Weeks by Holymann(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Barcelona and Argentina star Lionel Messi will be forced to sit out the club's next five games fracturing the radial bone of his right hand in tonights to of the table clash against Sevilla.

Messi who was playing against his favourite opponent already had a goal and and assist in the opening 15 minutes to take his tally against the Andulasian club to 34 goals & 12 assist in 35 games he ran out of luck in the 17th minute when he fell on his right hand at an odd angle.
Test carried out revealed that he will miss the club's matches against.
Inter (H)
Real Madrid (H)
Rayo Vallencano (A)
Cultural Leonesa (A)
Inter (A)

It remains to be seen how Barcelona fare without their star man through there tests of fire.
Re: Lionel Messi Out For 3 Weeks by Humchi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
I pity barca in advance.

I don't have problem with the el classico. Without messi & ronaldo it will be fair to the 'children'.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Out For 3 Weeks by Holymann(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Humchi:
I pity barca in advance.

I don't have problem with the el classico. Without messi & ronaldo it will be fair to the 'children'.
This will be the most trying period for Ernesto Valverde
Re: Lionel Messi Out For 3 Weeks by PMBtill2023: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2018
He will Surely be missed...LIKES for Messi....SHARES for CR7.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Is Taught A Lesson By Super Team Juventus / Villarreal Congratulate Chukwueze On Super Eagles Debut / You Don Hear Wetin Coach Gernot Rohr Talk About Mikel Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.