Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out (1667 Views)

Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Messi Out Of Super Eagles Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by kenzysmith: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Barcelona new coach has told the club board lionel messi is not in his plans and has dim him surplous to recuirement he want to bring in his own players and he want to build a new team around fati atsu the likes of gerald pique.,busquet,greaizman, semedo, aturo and suarez will be shown the exit door he has rule out neymar return . he want to add players like partey, depay, aubumenyang,sanho, lurato,kante,and so many new faces machester city and psg has been linked to Lionel Messi seigo Aguero and a region of 80million have been offer to Barcelona who want at least 200million for the Argentina superstar .according to give me football reports

Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by Xscape1993(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
Barcelona new coach has told the club lionel messi is not in his plan he want to bring in his own players that will plat as a team gerald pique.,busquet,greaizman, semedo, aturo and suarezwill be shown the exit door he has rule out neymar returns . he want to add players like partey, depay, aubumenyang,, lurato,kante,and so many new facesacho of dotmund according to give me football reports
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by HundredWays(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by ojaysam25(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chai...grin....messi own DON finish..
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by Idrisk19(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Xscape1993:
Are you serious?
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by Idrisk19(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
Barcelona new coach has told the club lionel messi is not in his plan he want to bring in his own players that will plat as a team gerald pique.,busquet,greaizman, semedo, aturo and suarezwill be shown the exit door he has rule out neymar returns . he want to add players like partey, depay, aubumenyang,, lurato,kante,and so many new facesacho of dotmund according to give me football reports
the coach wanted to buy my scorer, forget he's going no where
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by Gadaluck(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Idrisk19:

the coach wanted to buy my scorer, forget he's going no where

Lol grin

Fake news from the pit of hell. Nobody gets rid of Leo, rather Leo leaves whenever he chooses to. Kneel and kiss the ring....

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by obonujoker(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol...

Bottlelonas can't try it grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by Smartgeek(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fake news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by OfficialJayy: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
This post is very funny... Op, if you want to lie, at least try speak better English and use correct spellings and punctuations

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by kenzysmith: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Xscape1993:
Are you serious?
yes am serious
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by ShitStain(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol...anybody that beliefs this ajegunle news is an idiaaat
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
People will still believe this Nonsense
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by paulolee(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
rawbish...see the joke you call news...messi na god for spain na...d coach no go like to get sacked b4 e start work
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by Karleb(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bloggers can lie ehn!
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by NeeKlaus: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
Barcelona new coach has told the club board lionel messi is not in his plans and has dim him surplous to recuirement he want to bring in his own players and he want to build a new team around fati atsu the likes of gerald pique.,busquet,greaizman, semedo, aturo and suarez will be shown the exit door he has rule out neymar return . he want to add players like partey, depay, aubumenyang,sanho, lurato,kante,and so many new faces machester city and psg has been linked to Lionel Messi seigo Aguero and a region of 80million have been offer to Barcelona who want at least 200million for the Argentina superstar .according to give me football reports
Lol, idiot. grin
The Coach wants to buy me too to replace Messi. And my sister will replace Gerard Pique. Nincompoop. grin
Re: Barcelona New Manager Want Messi Out by uthlaw: 5:39am On Aug 18, 2020
You see another idiot asking him if his serious....go get a life,Leo has nothing to lose!

(1) (Reply)

UCL:Villareal(1) Vs Arsenal(1) on Tuesday, 7th April / Post World Cup Chat Between Messi And Kaka / Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.