Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

How I Made N250,000 From Vtu Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N250,000 From Vtu Business (443 Views)

How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made N250,000 From Vtu Business by TeamMiracle(f): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
VTU TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS

Bank are busy using our savings to run a telecom business, you recharge through bank, they make gain through your savings and the e-top you bought but at the end of the month bank will debit you for SMS charges alert.

Wake up and go digital. Technology has taken over the selling of Airtime, Data, Cable TV, PHCN bill etc.
Leverage on Technology & People.

Let me ask you a question, “Where and how do you buy airtime for your phone?” Probably through recharge cards, through a website (quickteller) or maybe airtime top-up from your bank’s mobile platform.
I think buying through recharge cards is mostly used.

The simple fact is that if you are still buying recharge card, from your bank’s mobile platforms then you are sincerely losing money.

This platform am about to introduce has varieties of services they offer;
The company offers; Recharge card, Data , Bulk SMS, GOTV sub, Star time, DSTV, NEPA bills and other necessary bills at a very cheapest rates.

To be partner with the company, registration is free... Yes! You heard me. But you need to fund your account with minimum of 1k before you start benefiting from the business.

Benefits Breakdown:

1) Free registration: Sign up here: https:///2Oo7tq3
2) 1k Referral Bonus.
3) 2% discount on airtime purchase.
4) Cheaper Data bundle
5) Direct withdrawal into your bank account
6) Bulk sms @ #2 per page.
7) $1 interest on Bitcoin.

Read up concise explanations here: https://nonsoclaret..com/2018/09/how-to-convert-recharge-card-to-money.html

For questions and the like, contact 0_8_1_4_2_8_1_9_8_8_4

NOTE: The attached pics is my dashboard... Just give it a try, you will come back to testify.

(1) (Reply)

Room & Parlour Mini Flat For Rent @ikotun / Make Your Teeths As White Like A Celebrity / What Have You Achieved This Year So Far ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.