Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account (12207 Views)

How To Make N5,000 Or N20,000 Daily ...... / How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2020
There are two kinds of people in this world:

Those who love to recommend things that make them happy to anybody who cares to listen, and those who hide good things because they don’t want anyone to “ruin it” for them.

If you’re one of those who like to share, or you just want to make some extra money, the Kuda Referral Program is for you.

Are you ready to secure the bag by making free N5,000 from kuda to your local bank account?

I know everyone wants that, keep reading and you’ll smile to your bank at last.
Hi everyone, it’s been long time we update you guys. I hope you enjoy your day.

I’ve came across an app which pays their user N200 per referral and their limit cash out is N5000 which you can withdraw to your local bank.

As Nigeria today, a lot of bank has opened with different branch because this is where money generated mostly from.

In order to let your business reign today especially Nigeria, you have to invest at the beginning by doing giveaway so that people will catch attention of what your business is all about and it makes it to gain more profit at the end.

There comes an app that promise there users N200 per referral.

Kuda is a newly launched microfinance bank that was launched in Nigeria.

Kuda promises their users that invite their friends or family N200 per referral which you can use to buy airtime or by transferring it to your local bank account with minimum of N5000.

They are very legit and you’ll be given an account number to be using once you opened an account which you can use for transaction all around Nigeria.

They have paid different people including me and my friends and they’re willing to pay more if you are ready.

Their review is good in playstore and there customer response rate is very good.

I’ve did lots of research about kuda before publishing it so that it won’t affect any of Nairalanders

And as you know us that we can’t provide what will make your account be at risk not to talk of you personally.

Kuda is legit and everyone has been using it for transaction.

The purpose of there referral system is that, they want to catch attention of more people so as for them to gain more customers than others.

Now that we’ve known much about kuda, let’s see how to make money, but before that… we have to know what requirements needed in order to get started.

Kuda microfinance bank requirements:
1. Email address and phone number
2. N100 to activate your account
Now that we’ve known about this, let’s get started.

How to make N5000 from kuda to your local bank account

Note: I won’t provide screenshot because the app is unable to let someone do that. it’s same as standard chartered app.

1. Download KudaBankapp microfinance (on playstore, and make sure you use the code below to get your bonus)C2HXHOXG

2. At the beginning… you’ll be asked to provide referral code, use this code to get more bonus

C2HXHOXG

3. Other processing are very simple, do that at your end (I’m unable to make screenshot from the app as I said earlier).

Happy earning.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by Privatepart00: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Registration
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Privatepart00:
Registration

Download their app on playstore or appstore , using your real details.

Any questions chat me up on WhatsApp +2347069369692

Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Somethings you need to know about KudaBank

They're the
bank of the free.

Most banks exist to tie you down with charges. They're not most banks. Kuda is designed for your smartphone, free of ridiculous charges and great at helping you budget, spend smartly and save more.

Join us, set yourself free.

You’re always on your phone. So is Kuda.

Download the app, sign up in minutes and they’ll send you a debit card. That’s all you need to make the right money moves. No sweat.

Save it, spend it, send it. It’s up to you.

Total control.
Your money is your money.

Whatever you want to do with your money, you can do it from the app. Kuda make sure it’s done better and hassle-free.

Kuda fees are clear as glass.

With Kuda, what you see is what you get.

Completely paperless. Sign up anywhere.
No more asking for pens in the branch.
Seriously, joining Kuda is easy:

Download the app on Google Play or the App Store.

Use the bonus Code to get yours :

C2HXHOXG

Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2020
uote author=seyiowoseeni post=90831419]Somethings you need to know about KudaBank

They're the
bank of the free.

Most banks exist to tie you down with charges. They're not most banks. Kuda is designed for your smartphone, free of ridiculous charges and great at helping you budget, spend smartly and save more.

Download the app, sign up in minutes and they’ll send you a debit card. That’s all you need to make the right money moves. No sweat.

Total control.

Whatever you want to do with your money, you can do it from the app. Kuda make sure it’s done better and hassle-free.

C2HXHOXG

[/quote]

Are you a great thinker?

I write to you great thinkers, I write to you students whose mindset is different from just coming to school to acquire certificates and become an employee but rather to become employers and great entrepreneurs.

Some great men never had this opportunities we are having today, yet they still come out successful in life. During the early days of Bill Gates struggling as a poor young boy, there was never anything like whatsapp, facebook, google etc yet he still comes out to rule the world as the richest man on earth as I write.

How did he do it? What did he do differently? Nothing my brothers and sisters, he only thinks differently. According to Brian Tracy, he said;"the difference betweeen the rich and the poor is their "thinking". There is a great POWER in that thing called "THINKING".

Bill Gates was a great thinker, despite the fact that he did not have access to what we all have access to today, yet he made use of what was available around him then, and see where he is today.

When people like Warren Buffet. Carlos Slim Helu, Dangote, Bill Gates are talking, a PHd Holder will fold back his arm and bow. Not because they are rich but because they think differently right from the early ours of their lives.

Are you a great thinker? The answer lies within your instinct and belief about life. If all you want to do is to go to school, acquire certificates and start working as an employee for a company or you want to be on top of the game, employ people, create businesses instead of depending on the government to provide jobs for you. It all depends on your thinking Sir/Ma.

Do you know we have more opportunities and better potentials to succeed financially even more than the people mentioned above? Today, we have google, whatsapp, twitter etc all on our palm. None of them ever had access to this platforms.

Mind you, this so called opportunity can either turn out to be a fortune or adversity for anyone depending on how we make use of it. How are you taking advantage of the opprtunties created by google, whatsapp, twitter, are you using them to add value to yourself or devalue yourself.

Success in life is far away from merely having a certificate, it depends on the kind of SKILLS you have, your ability to solve problems, your zeal to identify opportunities around you and use them to your advantage.

Be a great thinker. What you become tomorrow, is the product of your imagination.
When like minds come together with creative imagination, they move the world.

Be a great THINKER!

As written by Genius (menzo4u)
#iWRITE2INSPIRE

Dedicated to all students aspiring to become entrepreneurs
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
What are you still wanting for, oh, still complaining bout #covid19 , and what it has deprived you of, now is the time to change that . There's much to be made online, if you can follow simple steps, you too will be financially stable in no time

Download Kuda on your phone,

Use the bonus code : C2HXHOXG
The sky is the limit. Trust me, don't just sit around and be looking for fraudulent wats to make quick money, this is one of the surest and legit way to make it online , affiliating good and credible product.

Coronavirius hasn't stopped most people from achievement.
.what's your excuse.
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
seyiowoseeni:
What are you still wanting for, oh, still complaining bout #covid19 , and what it has deprived you of, now is the time to change that . There's much to be made online, if you can follow simple steps, you too will be financially stable in no time

Download Kuda on your phone,

Use the bonus code : C2HXHOXG
The sky is the limit. Trust me, don't just sit around and be looking for fraudulent wats to make quick money, this is one of the surest and legit way to make it online , affiliating good and credible product.

Coronavirius hasn't stopped most people from achievement.
.what's your excuse.

Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty

1. Get the right woman - Forget the slay queens and women with looks but zero brains. Get a woman who will not only support your vision but will also push you to achieve more. A woman who will inspire you to work hard and not a woman who just makes you hard. He who finds a real woman finds a good thing and obtains favour and power to create wealth.

2. Stop Taking Cheap Drinks - I have no problem with having drinks during social interaction and networking. However, when you drink cheap drinks or drink in cheap places, you hang out with cheap people who have cheap ideas and a cheap future. Big business opportunities are found in places where the average person do not go frequently . In fact, in places where they sell cheap drinks, the only people you will find there are people who will be asking you for money. They even clap when you come knowing 'big buyer' has come.

3. Stop being Lazy - "Man ooh Man, why art thou Lazy?" You are too lazy for your own good. You sleep the whole day and blame the government for your poverty. "A Little Sleep, a Little Slumber, poverty shall overtake you like a political cadre in overalls". A lot of men are just lazy when it comes to making money. They have enough energy to give a woman five orgasms, but have no energy to start one organization, that's why it is so easy for men to manufacture children than it is to make even pegs for putting children's clothes on the line..

[b]4. Know Productive Things - If you keep too much junk in your head, you get a junk life. I know a lot of men who are so sharp when you are talking about girls, about soccer and about street politics, Who is Rich who is not,Who has a good house but you can't bring a topic about investment, innovation and business, they start looking at their phone, yawning or saying bye.. Useless things, videos and memes go viral fast than constructive things.. A man must know how to do at least one productive thing (have one skill) even without having gone to college.

5. Get Connected to Big Men Who are better than you - A lot of men are failing because they are not mentored. They don't have anyone to whom they can sit down and listen, with obedience. In the old days, old men would sit young men down and show them how to hunt and kill animals... and no man was considered a man enough until he has personally killed an animal... now these men of nowadays are not mentored and can't even kill a bird. There are men out there who have made it in life, find a way to get mentored by big men who are making waves and impacting people in our community.

6. Work - Stop Spending your whole day just praying and fasting yet you know that both Quran and Bible tells you that God will bless the work of your hands. Yes yes The blessing finds you on your way doing something,Stop using Prayer as an excuse not to work. Work hard.
It’s an error for your pockets to be empty and your brain to be empty too.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Never say never
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
seyiowoseeni:
Somethings you need to know about KudaBank

They're the
bank of the free.

Total control.

C2HXHOXG

Persistent is the key to any online venture, what is stopping you from achieving your desired dream, procrastinating is the killer of most dream.

It cost you nothing to join this opportunity and make something while lockdown is looming.
Only you can change your life, the choice is yours, I have laid out the steps for you to take, it's left for you to take it.
As stated earlier the app is a chartered operations, i can't screenshot my earnings , I posted this by downloading single transaction report.

It's your choice to remain poor or change that scenario for good.

Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
seyiowoseeni:
There are two kinds of people in this world:

Those who love to recommend things that make them happy to anybody who cares to listen, and those who hide good things because they don’t want anyone to “ruin it” for them.

If you’re one of those who like to share, or you just want to make some extra money, the Kuda Referral Program is for you.

Are you ready to secure the bag by making free N5,000 from kuda to your local bank account?

I know everyone wants that, keep reading and you’ll smile to your bank at last.
Hi everyone, it’s been long time we update you guys. I hope you enjoy your day.

I’ve came across an app which pays their user N200 per referral and their limit cash out is N5000 which you can withdraw to your local bank.

As Nigeria today, a lot of bank has opened with different branch because this is where money generated mostly from.

In order to let your business reign today especially Nigeria, you have to invest at the beginning by doing giveaway so that people will catch attention of what your business is all about and it makes it to gain more profit at the end.

There comes an app that promise there users N200 per referral.

Kuda is a newly launched microfinance bank that was launched in Nigeria.

Kuda promises their users that invite their friends or family N200 per referral which you can use to buy airtime or by transferring it to your local bank account with minimum of N5000.

They are very legit and you’ll be given an account number to be using once you opened an account which you can use for transaction all around Nigeria.

They have paid different people including me and my friends and they’re willing to pay more if you are ready.

Their review is good in playstore and there customer response rate is very good.

I’ve did lots of research about kuda before publishing it so that it won’t affect any of Nairalanders

And as you know us that we can’t provide what will make your account be at risk not to talk of you personally.

Kuda is legit and everyone has been using it for transaction.

The purpose of there referral system is that, they want to catch attention of more people so as for them to gain more customers than others.

Now that we’ve known much about kuda, let’s see how to make money, but before that… we have to know what requirements needed in order to get started.

Kuda microfinance bank requirements:
1. Email address and phone number
2. N100 to activate your account
Now that we’ve known about this, let’s get started.

How to make N5000 from kuda to your local bank account

Note: I won’t provide screenshot because the app is unable to let someone do that. it’s same as standard chartered app.

1. Download KudaBankapp microfinance (on playstore, and make sure you use the code below to get your bonus)C2HXHOXG

2. At the beginning… you’ll be asked to provide referral code, use this code to get more bonus

C2HXHOXG

3. Other processing are very simple, do that at your end (I’m unable to make screenshot from the app as I said earlier).

Happy earning.

If you are still doubting.

KudaBankapp is here for those who want to be free

Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by Corrosiveman(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ugobi2555 I want you to help me do something

I used a wrong name when Signing up my bet9ja so I can't withdraw
Let me send it to your account so you help me withdraw then transfer the money to my bank
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2020
Corrosiveman:
Ugobi2555 I want you to help me do something

I used a wrong name when Signing up my bet9ja so I can't withdraw
Let me send it to your account so you help me withdraw then transfer the money to my bank

Wrong channel, message bet9ja customers support.

Thanks
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Legitimate ways to make money

Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by ChiefZaddy: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
seyiowoseeni:

If you are still doubting.

KudaBankapp is here for those who want to be free
I use Kuda already, I have their free ATM they're doing well.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
I use Kuda already, I have their free ATM they're doing well.
Thank you for the comment.

You can easily use kudabank app to buy crypto on luno without using ATM card.

They are doing well.
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Use Kuda to buy crypto effortlessly on Luno without using ATM.

Use the info up here to register and follow the procedure
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
@kudabank got my debit card this morning �, the packaging sef sweet me... E be like say na MI6 send am... �

Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Join kudabank and buy crypto seamlessly, you can save daily, weekly, monthly towards a goal and earn %10 interest annually you can also , manage your budget on the go. You can also receive money internationally on the app, with the integration of Payoneer.Incase you decide to the app use this code C2HXHOXG to get welcome bonus provided you have at least #100 0n the app. That's my Mastercard delivered to me this morning the courier. You will love #KudaBank
@kudabank @Payoneer
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Does kuda have mpos
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Have you start using Kuda Bank today
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Have you start using Kuda Bank today

International transfer is possible with kuda, just follow the instructions on this page, to get started.
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2021
The fastest means of transaction.
Kudabank app
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by div111(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
seyiowoseeni:
Kudabank app
Bro can I order for their atm free of charge??
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
div111:

Bro can I order for their atm free of charge??

Provided you have at least ₦1k in your wallet, then you can order for the card.
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by Sonnobax15(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2021
seyiowoseeni:
Kudabank app
please how can I get my kuda account to be unlocked.....I added money to my kuda account via my eco bank card multiple times in less than 10 minutes....so my account was blocked...I've contacted their customer service but they don't pick up their calls...I even emailed them.they have replied me once but hasn't replied me again.... please sir,I need your help on how to go about it.... because I'm already feeling so down because I was warned by a friend on how this kuda could turn into but I didn't listened...
Re: How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account by seyiowoseeni(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2021
It's real

(1) (Reply)

Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers / 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter / Why Are There So Few Fast Food Joints And Malls In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.