Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday (32115 Views)

"Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2018
chloride6:
What do you mean by native Agbada?
Agbada that is native. Lol
Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday by Bawofss(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2018
Aina baseje
Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Jumoke the fake ass girl
Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday by JADEK01(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2018
we meet @ legacy de hotel around Feb 2017 in osogbo,she was crushing one red Toyota matrix,along side with odunlade and others artist,meeh this girl fine,very pretty, I wanted to show my interest but there's this guy running after her,giving her close monitor,anyway I will not give up on her until she fully married.... I love her die
Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday by sarcasticdude(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2018
lawman88:
there is nothing like NATIVE AGBADA. agbada is a traditional (native) dressing commonly in west africa, especially nigeria. so using NATIVE to qualify it is tautology. simple english....

Guy who be this woman abeg
Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday by LharryVee(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Happy birthday Bidemi! grin
"Happy birthday BIDEMI"? Mehn... See famsing... Baba say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIDEMI KOSOKO" Stop saying it as if she's ur cousin or next door neighbour mtcheew
Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday by Tenn88: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
chloride6:
What do you mean by native Agbada?

I no know for the op o grin
Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Happy birthday dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) / “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley / BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.