Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos (33430 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Youngpo413: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2018
ladiesreject:
So she got married at 39? That bros really tried.
Anything above 25 is a complete turn off for me.
Happy birthday to her all the same.
one man's poison...
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2018
This lady is good, Ireti Doyle, Nse Etim, Bimbo Akintola few actresses that their command of English and delivery is top notch smiley

There is another lady on Tinsel but I have forgotten her name undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by bravehost4u(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
MJBOLT:
she is a talented actress,it's a shame you dont know her

I love her movies... My best is phone swap
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Realhommie(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
uzobaby:
Happy birthday! !!a very very good actress with good diction
As in eh, her diction is sound and she's very talented... She's one of the very few actresses that i respect in Nollywood.

Blessed bday to you ma'am, best wishes..

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by fancy4eve(f): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Like KILODE...... I see no reason y we Nigerian should b carrying marriage issues on our head lyk HOT OKPA, y can't we just mind our business nd stay of pples affair. Must everybody marry, abi dem swear for una.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Ihateyoumod: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Immediately I saw her name I opened the thread sharply to see her pictures, na these ones be actress, no b d one way we no dey c for NY movie nah so so for picture but dem dey call themselves actress.

If u r good at what u do, people will notice u....after Genevieve, Nse comes next abeg

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by udoka55555: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
my love for this woman!!!!! my crush!!! 1. phone swap. 2. the meeting.. 3. Mr and Mrs.
the list goes on!!!

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by ndidibabe(f): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
ladiesreject:
So she got married at 39?
That bros really tried.

You Don marry?

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Slimsly100(f): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
miracood:
na everybody una dey call actress?angry

U nor still sabi this one, shuo!!!
I love her acting like kilode cheesy
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Slimsly100(f): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
udoka55555:
my love for this woman!!!!! my crush!!!
1. phone swap.
2. the meeting..
3. Mr and Mrs.

the list goes on!!!

Beautiful liars
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by bidak(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
For me Nse is arguably the best nollywood actress, I always love the way she acts
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by ubongty(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
ladiesreject:
That bros really tried.

What will happen when your wife turns 32? It is a rhetorical question.

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by femi4: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
miracood:
If you don't know her, you must be living in a cave
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by placeofallure(f): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Happy birthday to you Aunty Nse. More grace upon you. She is one of the very best the industry has got. Makes me proud to be a Nigerian. I know she can effortlessly fit into Hollywood.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Seahawk: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Even when she’s 100 with weak bones and sagged skin? She will still be too good for someone like you
ladiesreject:
That bros really tried.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Olatara(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
LadyHeaven:
This lady is good, Ireti Doyle, Nse Etim, Bimbo Akintola few actresses that their command of English and delivery is top notch smiley

There is another lady on Tinsel but I have forgotten her name undecided
Lala Akindoju.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by fanpace: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
miracood:
if you don't call her talented actress biko who will you call that, you must come from sambisa forest.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos by naijabioworth(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Wow congrats too her, i really love her movies. i was really surprised when i found out she was 44, she looks so young
http://biographynaija.com.ng/nse-ikpe-etim-biography-age-husband-education-net-worth-awards/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) / Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 / Davido Buys Bracelets From Hawkers By The Beachside In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.