Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) (33436 Views)

Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench / Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by nairaobserver2: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Popular Female Awarding Winning Artiste, Teni seen playing bench tennis with a man in front of shop.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/teni-seen-playing-bench-tennis-in-front.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvCrM1NKIXE

2 Shares

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by nairaobserver2: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Norabay(f): 4:31am On Oct 29, 2019
she look simple but how is this news

31 Likes

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Threebear(m): 5:36am On Oct 29, 2019
Let's face it , this girl is obese .

Enough of political correctness , calling clearly unhealthy people - full size , curvy and other jargons.

Fat is fat and there are so many diseases attached to unhealthy weight .

Even Adele one of the most successful women on the planet has started losing weight .

Teni might be one of the most talented artist we have now but she needs to register in the nearest gym . cool

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by itspzpics(m): 5:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by nairaobserver2: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Lekan1o1: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
grin grin grin Teni playing tennis

7 Likes

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Tennis playing tennis

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by foombytryt: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
simple life

she getand she no get problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by LordAzubuike(f): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Bloggers Sha...

That's not Teni
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Laye gbanwe cheesy wa gbayi Omo ori titi grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
I did this very well in Secondary School.
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Cmanforall: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Most people did this, or even played on the ground... I don't know how common this is as of now, as guys dey find wetin to chop, and children are not left out.
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Stephendeals: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2019
This is one of the reason i just like this Teni..

Real and Down to Earth.

Uyo Meyo Uyo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Emaax43: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:

Enough of political correctness , calling clearly unhealthy people - full size , curvy and other jargons.

Even Adele one of the most successful women on the planet has started losing weight .

Teni might be one of the most talented artist we have now but she needs to register at a nearest gym . cool

Yen yen yen... Stop shouting
Wetin Concern You??

33 Likes

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2019
grin

1 Share

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Starboytwo(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:

Teni might be one of the most talented artist we have now but she needs to register at a nearest gym . cool
her fat is not your p... Everybody carry your cross

24 Likes

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Introbit: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2019
OK
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by kestolove95(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Amoeba

1 Like

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by realestniggah: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2019
I find her way too loud and boisterous

4 Likes

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Starz825(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2019
This girl can carry body well well...
I feel her fatness is something she can actually work on if she wants...

1 Like

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by Naijaguy123: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Big mama with fat ass .
[img]https://i./1Tmz.gif[/img]
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by EXOUSIAng: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2019
I really think she needs to work on her weight, met her some times back at Utopia Sport Bar in V.I , she is bigger in person.
I like her simple life and I love her music,
The billionaire was below expectation tho.

1 Like

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by BlackfireX: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2019
If i handle this girl ehhh ....
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by ChristyB(f): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Thou shalt not body shame..
I love you Teni smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by iammo(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Barrack girl lol
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Emaax43:

Yen yen yen... Stop shouting
Wetin Concern You??

the guy na gym instructor na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi's 33rd Birthday Pool Party (Photos, Video) / 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] / Eniola Ajao Stuns In Curvy Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.