Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi (15159 Views)

My Life Changed When I Met You – Temi Otedola To Mr Eazi / Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi by skallion7(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ironi:
You can twist it , dice it, mash it anyway you want, fact still remains that the influence and impact of Ghanaian music on Nigerian music can not be denied.

It is a fact of history and the record is there to verify.

Every type of music produce in Nigeria today is immensely influenced by High Life music and Ghanaians are the originators of everything highlife.

Even as we speak, we are very much aware of how Nigerian contemporary musicians today keep using highlife beats for any music they produce and most often combing the immense archives of old Ghanaian highlife music and stealing beats from old songs.

Most of you guys here are little boys who don’t know diddly squat.

Keep wallowing in your usual self aggrandizement, the bane of the typical Nigerian.

pained ass ghanaian, keep crying. lol
Re: I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi by Godson201333(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
If i were you,I would appease to the gods of Nigeria..

Nigerians can kill someone career easily...Beg for forgiveness...
Re: I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi by mikeapollo: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Virtually all the trending Nigerian musicians have acknowledged the huge influence of Ghanaian rhythms and beats e.g. highlIfe, azonto etc in their songs. They even mention Ghanaian names and slangs as clear evidence of source of the inspiration, but trust ignorant fans and misguided inferiority complex or ignorance to becloud their reasoning
Re: I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi by Ihaveleftnaija: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
myners007:
After he used his mouth to end his career he is trying hard to revive it with same mouth.Boy, my candid advice for you to be relevant again in the Nigeria mega entertainment industry is for you to go down on your knees and apologize to every music lover in Nigeria. You must be remorseful in this plea and ensure to publicly post this via the different social media accounts you handle and promise never to sin against the good people of Nigeria. [b]By the way who actually is making the west and the Us listen to African music?Nigeria is the pacesetters when it comes to entertainment [/b]and sports in Africa.

Lol, my brother sentiments must not rule our reasoning . The first African to ever make the west buy African music was Miriam Mkeba, a South African woman. South Africa houses 98% of the Grammy awards in Africa and Oscar awards . South Africa has almost all genres of music from jazz, hip hop , traditional , opera etc and they artists are known and celebrated internationally. Stop this embarrassing show of shame , we have good artists and actors but don't claim best in Africa when in the grand scheme of things, we have nothing to show for it. The richest music industry in Africa is South Africa, followed by Nigeria and Kenya.

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi by wizzzmike: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
nokatakata:
everyone knows Nigeria is better than ghana in every aspect. infact lagos alone beats the whole of ghana

lol take out gdp. what again Lagos better than Ghana?

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi by nokatakata: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
wizzzmike:

lol take out gdp. what again Lagos better than Ghana?

lol...ghana man..no take am personal... your pidgin abi na English na comedy. even you know you can't compare. the only thinh i enjoy about ghana is their funny accent and the way they speak their pidgin.

e be so you dey do? you be dey compare Nigeria with they ghana...kikikiki
Re: I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi by wizzzmike: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
nokatakata:

lol...ghana man..no take am personal... your pidgin abi na English na comedy. even you know you can't compare. the only thinh i enjoy about ghana is their funny accent and the way they speak their pidgin.

e be so you dey do? you be dey compare Nigeria with they ghana...kikikiki

lol speaking pidgin now a competition? and did you you say our accent sounds funny hahaha haha hahaha lmfao.... oh Nigerians smh lol... I don't know if illiterate British colonized you so don't blame you and your country

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi by nokatakata: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
wizzzmike:

lol speaking pidgin now a competition? and did you you say our accent sounds funny hahaha haha hahaha lmfao.... oh Nigerians smh lol... I don't know if illiterate British colonized you so don't blame you and your country

you are still typing your English in a funny way. your country can not be conpared to Nigeria please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Braces For OLIC 3: Promises It Would Be Talked About For More Than 10 Ye / Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid / 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.