Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,490 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Job As Vice President Would Not Clash With That Of Obiano As Governor - Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Job As Vice President Would Not Clash With That Of Obiano As Governor - Obi (472 Views)

Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 / Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Job As Vice President Would Not Clash With That Of Obiano As Governor - Obi by malagu: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2018
My job as Vice President would not clash with that of Obiano as Governor, says Obi https://www.thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2903

Re: My Job As Vice President Would Not Clash With That Of Obiano As Governor - Obi by brightpeters4(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Say hi to the up coming VP.

1 Like

Re: My Job As Vice President Would Not Clash With That Of Obiano As Governor - Obi by Kenekingisback: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2018
Amazing clarification

1 Like

Re: My Job As Vice President Would Not Clash With That Of Obiano As Governor - Obi by ChroniclesNg(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2018
malagu:

See reply he got

www.chronicles.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING] PHOTOS: Fayose Arrives Lagos Court In High Spirits / Grand Corruption My Biggest Surprise As Vice-president – Osinbajo / Buhari's Fake Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.