Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Education Or Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Education Or Ministry (204 Views)

If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here / Stop Going To Your "Church"or Ministry If They Are Not Doing Deliveranceno Need / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Or Ministry by ernesterioo(f): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2018
There is this guy in 200 level in UI, the father reported the issue to me last week that I should help counsel him but I have tried to see him but couldn't. He scored 315 in UME infact he scored 98% in Biology to show how bright he is and presently doing one of the courses very close to MBBS, the parents just got to know through one of his course mates that he doesn't attend classes even throughout 100 level but was able to scaled through though with low GPA because of his brilliancy. 200 level first semester, he didn't attend classes too and so failed some vital courses, the parents told me he said he doesn't want to go to university but want to be a minister of God and the course mates said he told them his kind of ministry is rural evangelism. He is the only child of the parents and they take good care of him financially. Have booked an appointment with him for this evening. The parents are also ministers of God but are not opposing to him being a minister too but want him to finish his first degree first. He was about writing UI to withdraw his studentship before the parents got wind of the whole scenario last week. Over to you guys. This is true life issue at hand now, not folktales. How do I advice this young man

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Suffer From Repeated Defeats (2) / God’s Under The Bed / Grandfather’s Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.