Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,403 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF (25051 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Pauline Tallen Pays Condolence Visit To NAF, Commiserates With CAS / INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by JailBreaker(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
k
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is it not the same God that created their Vagina? why did God create the Vagina if not for Use?
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by achimsemrys(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
their needs is to drill the girls
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by Hassan88(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Next please
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by sarcasticdude(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
To kpansh benue towtow don dey hungry me now?

Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by Toosure70: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
get thunderbolt for them
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by miraclenaeche(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
that talk is for her village chief not for us in 21QRW Agatu, if I don't fly TIV girls, abeg Wetin I gain in Makurdi as an airforce personnel
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hotfreezer:

So, you mean US navy uniform is the password to your towtow?

Rme

Nairaland kids
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Well I can understand. Benue girls are beautiful, really.
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by yelei(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Something must kill a man deh say
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by DAntivirus: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
akeentech:
Those animals called NAF can rape eh!

Have they raped you before?

Please give us details
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by DAntivirus: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
skarlett:

Rme
Nairaland kids
Next time just ignore
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by Monjerk: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bush allowance fit run Belle atimes, so Nigerian Army should be careful. Lol
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by springtech(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
SPOT ON.

NAF CHALLENGE ACTIVATED.
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy If i was a NAF staff in that community i'd be like "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED"!!!
Barny from how I met ur mother
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by owobaba9090(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Elp me ask am ooo
H2Ossss:
Are they being raped?
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by stchinedu: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
iammo:
Why not warn your daughters
Thank you my guy...

He should tell their daughters to close up and atop chasing after those guys
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by isaacprinz(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2018
skarlett:

I can especially if they're on any ratchet Nigerian uniform

Say they're on the US Navy or something then I agree
then stop dreaming and find your way to US, I learnt the Mediterranean is open for ur patronage.
Re: 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF by babayoski: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
if only you can tell your girls to stop disturbing us .....na Dem dey rush us not we.....the chairwoman self wey dey bark like dog go first summit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack / Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife / EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.