Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

"I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (28058 Views)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Ogaga87(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
I love this guy to go back to that house.. If he has not been in the house and caused enough distraction, the looting of this government would have shake the foundation of the earth..

If it was PDP that budgeted 243 billion after 91 for 2015, Nigerians would have besieged the UN for help to remove them from power..
If this same PDP had budgeted $1billion for boko after claiming a defeat of Boko, so many evil prayers would have been said about them..
But wait, where is IKOYI fund and the trial of the culprit that never saw the light of the day..
Where is the former chairman of EFCC that was accused on TV to be allocating all properties that were recovered from acclaimed looters to his personal use, this administration just called him to resign without any investigation and trial if found culpable..
What happened to the #5000 monthly payment to Nigerians, and what is their level of life like today..
So many to be talked about but little will I speak of now..
May our deeds be forgiven come 2019..

It's either Atiku or Atiku
A.T.I.K.O.B.I---2019
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by jumpandpas(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
CiIicMarin:
I think i love this shehu good luck
Elrufai is so useless

Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by jumpandpas(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
CiIicMarin:
I think i love this shehu good luck
Elrufai is so useless

Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Aghomi83: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
You are not smart enough. As a politician you don't tell people your move before moving. You should have left the lifeless party before now when pdp gave you open hands now look at you today. I used to be your fan, but not now again.
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by ATS1: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
To win an election in the North you have to be in Apc or Pdp. Any other party is a waste of time. Sorry for Shehu Sani. That is the price of biting the finger that feeds you.
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by teeytimi: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
michoim:

All youths will still vote PMB in 2019, no matter your deceptive controversies
correct yourself sir, rather say all ignorant people

1 Like

Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Dotng: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Zero electoral value. Rode on pmb goodwill. Ode fake activist
You obviously don't know Shehu Sami. He has his own goodwill. He's work speaks for him. It was PMB that asked him to step down in order to allow El-Rufai to contest for governor. If he depended on the goodwill of PMB he will not be able to attack the FG.
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by deafeyez: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Omeokachie:

Water carry am leave only im boxers for am cheesy
Which person house him want go borrow clothes sef.
People go dey see am like mad man now. E ya ah
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Dotng: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
vertueptime:

When he was jailed by military junta for activism where wer u?
He was definitely watching Tales by Moonlight then. That is the effect of a generation that was not taught history or bother to learn. Most of them believe that the history of Nigeria began in 1999.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by xandy84: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
There is nothing %100 gaurantee in life..

Pele330:
We are waiting
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Lawrentino: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
APC is a party of propaganda, deception, blame, and hypocrites. I hope Sani has learnt his lessons.
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
fk001:
I don't like how APC have betrayed this man.

I hate betrayal

That's the only thing i despise about APC

The man had been betraying APC throughout his tenure, wining and dining with Ben Bruce, Saraki, Melaye and co.

He wanted to eat his cake and have it

1 Like

Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Ibime(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bhol28:
Foolish politician, you rode on "Sai baba" and APC popularity into the Senate. Getting there you started attacking all APC policies like an opposition and u expect APC to be foolish like u and give u return ticket to go back and continue your antagonisms.

Apt summary of his plight

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by muzaifa: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please should be asking the biography of any person in this country of ours, can that person be trusted or not, we have been suffering since thirty years back, we should not forget that, let us be going law deeper in choosing who to lead us, we should remove selfish, I think that would help no we will get it right, so pop should wait till 2023 other wise no way for them, let them start preparing towards 2023, if you recall apc starts since, the is why they were able to grab the power from pdp, Apc cried just like what pdp is doing now, like, this is witch hunting, hate rate, etc at last, APC is not to relinquished power to any party in Nigeria no matter any violence
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Dilianne(f): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sen.Shehu Sani is a confused man,when he had chance to move into the right Train(PDP)he threw it off thinking he was going to be protected by FG,finally the game has been played on him now.
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by ufuosman(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wish you well
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Okezedan(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
michoim:

so, if you have pvc, you will go and vote for buhari? You are the major problem we have in this country
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by madridsta007(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
kalu61:
So far as am concern, anything apart from PDP and APC then APGA in SE is house fellowship

grin grin angry
I’m sure he realises this.
I don’t know what he was thinking.
You can not win a major seat in APC Kaduna unless you have the backing of El Rufai.

Buhari is not aware.
You have to get the support of Abba Kyari.
Abba Kyari won’t give you any support which will annoy El Rufai as they need El Rufai support for the Presidential elections.
Governors WIN you elections in Nigeria.

Mr Shehu played himself. You were to deflect. You didn’t and you’ve lost out on both ends.

And financially too as you will use the rest of your money in sorting out your new party. It’s the end of a foremost voice in activism in Nigeria.
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by kalu61(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
madridsta007:

grin grin angry
You can not win a major seat in APC Kaduna unless you have the backing of El Rufai.

Buhari is not aware.
Abba Kyari won’t give you any support which will annoy El Rufai as they need El Rufai support for the Presidential elections.

Mr Shehu played himself. You were to deflect. You didn’t and you’ve lost out on both ends.

And financially too as you will use the rest of your money in sorting out your new party. It’s the end of a foremost voice in activism in Nigeria.
l concur, he is fighting a lost battle. He has lost every form respect from majority of Nigerian youths especially political friends who sees him as traitor in APC and PDP senators in red chamber.

Lets put him is history, we can't help him
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
michoim:

All youths i and my family will still vote PMB in 2019, no matter your deceptive controversies

Corrected

1 Like

Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by OmaWillz: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
michoim:

Speak for yourself son
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
fk001:
I don't like how APC have betrayed this man.

I hate betrayal

That's the only thing i despise about APC
You like the unemployment, nepotism and other negatives of the APC?
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
madridsta007:

grin grin angry

Buhari is not aware.

Has he ever been aware of anything?
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Solowande(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:
I am very sure shehu sani is a Glo subscriber.

Everything about him is slow.
Glo rejected him, port him airtel
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Henri8: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:
I am very sure shehu sani is a Glo subscriber.

Everything about him is slow.

Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by madridsta007(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Has he ever been aware of anything?

grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by maxzzo1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Foolish man, u could ve left since.....
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by Eruditor: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why did he not leave? Because he stood 0 chance winning a seat in Kaduna without APC. He is actually stranded as it is. The primaries required for name submission is done. You cannot randomly create parties post-it to submit to INEC. That is tantamount to electoral malfeasance. El Rufai played better chess with him. Even if INEC does something fraudulent like they want to do with Saraki and Tambuwal...vindictive El Rufai will rig him out. His political career is done for. He played the fence and messed with someone who is clearly more intelligent than him. So long Shehu!
Re: "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours by honeyfield(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Shehu Sani is an immature and senseless politician. He thought he can mess up with his state governor and presidency and get away with it. Where are his followers that support his actions?
They all abandoned him at the middle of the sea. The next boy to be dealt with is my brother -Peter Ayodele Fayose the rock. He will surely go to prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody / 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki / Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.