Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (430509 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by L3unamm3(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Many thanks
Agbagba55555:

Drop ur number , let's add you

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ballington: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Agbagba55555:

Please add me, thanks.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bluebros: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Agbagba55555:

Please add me: 08122763479
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by L3unamm3(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Boss! I'm yet to be added o
Agbagba55555:

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ottidex(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Airboy333:
thanks for asking am doing fyn oo just got my drivers learner permit last slf working In getting my drivers license.mean why I have am work permit it took just 27days after applying I bless God for that

@Airboy That’s not possible, I have not heard or seen anyone get work-Authorization with a Month..I done apply self n researched it.
Thanks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2023
ottidex:

@Airboy That’s not possible, I have not heard or seen anyone get work-Authorization with a Month..I done apply self n researched it.
Thanks
believe it ooo me slf I was surprise oo.. I swear to God it was approved in 27days

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ottidex(m): 2:36am On Feb 23, 2023
Airboy333:
believe it ooo me slf I was surprise oo.. I swear to God it was approved in 27days

Han Han..that’s impressive..I will think either you Used a lawyer or the Job recruiter to Apply abi it’s the state u are..omo anyhow congrats..But u go still wait for AOS abi..them go still hold u for there..lol

Omo this Yankee ehh..let’s do things brothersss
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 3:20am On Feb 23, 2023
ottidex:

Han Han..that’s impressive..I will think either you Used a lawyer or the Job recruiter to Apply abi it’s the state u are..omo anyhow congrats..But u go still wait for AOS abi..them go still hold u for there..lol

Omo this Yankee ehh..let’s do things brothersss
I did it myself and I didn’t expedite it … my bro as long I can work nw am fine will be waiting for the green card (AOS) approval

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by L3unamm3(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
L3unamm3:
Boss! I'm yet to be added o
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Robbyhuud: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2023
aestake:

CR1 not K3.
Can one get married at any court or must it be at Ikoyi registry

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by aestake: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Robbyhuud:

Can one get married at any court or must it be at Ikoyi registry
That's the popular place, you can do elsewhere if you're cool with the decision.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by witsonwatt: 4:11am On Feb 25, 2023
aestake:

That's the popular place, you can do elsewhere if you're cool with the decision.
pls when can i apply for the k1 visa and how can i do that
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 4:27am On Feb 25, 2023
witsonwatt:

Do you have an active K1 petition ?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by aestake: 4:34am On Feb 25, 2023
witsonwatt:

After seeing your fiance(e) in-person for at least twice and they are a US citizen. Study USCIS site.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by witsonwatt: 4:39am On Feb 25, 2023
L3unamm3:
Congratulations 🎊
It will end in joy 😁
good day house.
pls is there a particular time/period to apply for a k1 visa as a beneficiary or its anytime?

secondly, how do i begin my application pls?

lastly, what are the requirements?
pls i need help asap
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by witsonwatt: 5:42am On Feb 25, 2023
InvestorTeeMan:

Do you have an active K1 petition ?
yes i do.
we are at the beginning stage ,just about to start
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by kaycome: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2023
witsonwatt:

good day house.
pls is there a particular time/period to apply for a k1 visa as a beneficiary or its anytime?

secondly, how do i begin my application pls?

pls i need help asap
Your question sound like you don't have any idea what k1 is all about. Well the starting point is for you to using google. There are thousands of information online about how to start k1 application. Then if you encounter challenges you can ask questions from those who have gone ahead. No one will spoonfeed you on how to start your application. Just reading from the first page to the last page of this thread will answer 75% of your question. Wake up and get to work.

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by witsonwatt: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Treasureprince1:
hi send an email to ustraveldocs or call them, they will fix it for you immediately , btw next time you post things on a forum like this try and blur your personal details

Good morning beautiful people,
pls i would like to make a little enquiries base on my current relationship status.

so... i met this lady which is a US citizen online just two months ago and we have blended so well enough that she want to come down to Nigeria in December 2023 so that we can create some record together like pictures and more acquaintance.

my questions goes thus'.

when do we begin the k1 visa application?

secondly, how do i begin my application?

can anybody with insight help a brother with these answers pls asap
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by witsonwatt: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2023
L3unamm3:
Congratulations 🎊
It will end in joy 😁
pls i would like to make a little enquiries base on my current relationship status.

so... i met this lady which is a US citizen online just two months ago and we have blended so well enough that she want to come down to Nigeria in December 2023 so that we can create some record together like pictures and more acquaintance.

my questions goes thus'.

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Agbagba55555: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2023
witsonwatt:

my questions goes thus'.

My advice is , u need to wait for her to come to nigeria first before filing the K1 visa , so u can know each other very well and have alot of pictures as prove , For K1 visa , it took uscid almost 15months or more now to get the file approved , so u depend how u want it .....always keep your chats with her , because u will need it as prove in interview .......so after the approve, uscid will send your file to nvc , which will take them almost 75days or more to send u your case number , after that u will fill your Ds160 form and pay your visa fees in gtb bank which is 265$ , bank will give u a receipt that comes with transaction receipt number you will used when creating account on cgi for interview appointment......
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by aestake: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Agbagba55555:

My advice is , u need to wait for her to come to nigeria first before filing the K1 visa , so u can know each other very well and have alot of pictures as prove , For K1 visa , it took uscid almost 15months or more now to get the file approved , so u depend how u want it .....always keep your chats with her , because u will need it as prove in interview .......so after the approve, uscid will send your file to nvc , which will take them almost 75days or more to send u your case number , after that u will fill your Ds160 form and pay your visa fees in gtb bank which is 265$ , bank will give u a receipt that comes with transaction receipt number you will used when creating account on cgi for interview appointment......
....proof
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Retrovibes1: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hi everyone, I need your help.
please I need a copy of student us visa denial blue slip (s214b)
I discarded mine when I was given, but now I urgently need to upload it for another application.
please send to shoesbyzii @ gmail.
Thank you.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Coquinoqui: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2023
After

7 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Coquinoqui:
After 1 year and 2months since I came to the US on a K1 VISA last week I got enlisted into the US Navy as a Sailor at the age of 39 on a 5 years contract , better late than never they say . Keep believing guys, take your K1 visa application seriously, no room for failure, there are tremendous opportunities this country has to offer, there's so much you can achieve here. Nw I can get my citizenship after year of active duty instead waiting for the normal 3years. Above all put God first.
Congrats man….
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Coquinoqui:
After 1 year and 2months since I came to the US on a K1 VISA last week I got enlisted into the US Navy as a Sailor at the age of 39 on a 5 years contract , better late than never they say . Keep believing guys, take your K1 visa application seriously, no room for failure, there are tremendous opportunities this country has to offer, there's so much you can achieve here. Nw I can get my citizenship after year of active duty instead waiting for the normal 3years. Above all put God first.
congrats
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by MrHim(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Morning all,

My CEAC status, shows issued, but I am yet to receive an SMS for my passport pickup. Does it mean it is available at DHL, or do I need the SMS confirmation first from them. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Teiy: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrHim:
Morning all,

My CEAC status, shows issued, but I am yet to receive an SMS for my passport pickup. Does it mean it is available at DHL, or do I need the SMS confirmation first from them. Thanks.

Congratulations.
I believe You can check the status of your passport via the CGI page and You can also check the status of your passport here if it’s ready for pickup.

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-passportretrieve.asp
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Agbagba55555: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrHim:
Morning all,

Wait for them to send you email to come and pick it .....

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by MrHim(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Teiy:

Congratulations.
I believe You can check the status of your passport via the CGI page and You can also check the status of your passport here if it’s ready for pickup.

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-passportretrieve.asp

Thanks a lot. I checked my status, and it shows "Your passport is ready for pickup."

I'm heading there early 'kpai kapi' no time! grin

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by tunlaji01: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Agbagba55555:

08026882996 thanks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ChimasGirl(f): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2023
For those that were just granted the K1 visa, how many months did it take after your petition was accepted? I have a friend who is just about to hit the seven month mark.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Agbagba55555: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2023
ChimasGirl:
For those that were just granted the K1 visa, how many months did it take after your petition was accepted? I have a friend who is just about to hit the seven month mark.
14months , 15months , 16months ,17months ...depend the month ....people that file on August 2021 took them 15months to be approved

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (260) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.