Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB (23582 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / NEXT STEPS: Yoruba Nation, Biafra, Arewa Republic / International Media Query Emergence Of Atiku Over Suspicious Source Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by 3millionia: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by calamus(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
So I have entered page 2? OK sha.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No real youth won't support Atiku in 2019.

But I don't blame the Arewa Youths because the secretary of the real Arewa Consultative Youths forum, Alhaji Ahmed Sule is in his 70s.
So I don't expect a pensioner to talk or think like a youth.
Atiku is the way forward.

There will be a few disgruntled folks, even IPOB isn't in support of an Atiku presidency because Atiku is also Fulani.
They also have made a few salient points on why a Fulani Presidency isn't something to be excited about but IPOB must know that Atiku is the better demon.

It is a lose-lose situation if Buhari continues ruining the nation.

So first things first;
We vote out Buhari,
And vote in Atiku,
Atiku restructures Nigeria
And a referendum will hold.

That is the modus operandi if there must be any peaceful disintegration.

While the BMC have championed the spread of unsavoury stories about their biggest threat Atiku.
We must not lose sight of the battle
It is Atiku/Obi 2019.

This post is the most sensible post I have seen on Nairaland since two months now. I'm not saying whether the poster has sense or not; all I know is that the poster deserves one bottle of chilled Smirnoff Ice!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by seborrhic: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
When did almajiris transform to Arewa youths?
Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by deafeyez: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
I don't think this Arewa have the capacity to stop our incoming President, Atiobi for 2019.

It is either they join now or have themselves to blam.

AtiObi 2019, Change the Change......
Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Bitterleafsoup: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
This election year is going to create a change the whole world will watch. It seems ourside vested interest is at work.
Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by modath(f): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin

You are really making my day with your mentions

More is coming.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Tk4all(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2018

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by modath(f): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
This election year is going to create a change the whole world will watch. It seems ourside vested interest[m is at work.

Definitely, vested interests like oil bloc owners and political jobbers who rely on government patronage solely to feather their own nests. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by BruncleZuma: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Lordofthewest(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lobatan...A vote for Atiku/PDP is a vote for biafuro miscreants, any politician they support is doomed

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Bhol28: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
ffk always being high on drug while talking will definitely land Atiku in problem.Same he did with GEJ's chances.He needs to be cautioned about his utterances.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by magoo10(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Truflame: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Northern youth will definitely vote Buhari in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Hoodbilonia: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
lazy youth like u begging for alms
what a damn shame
scammer
Tk4all:
nonsense and ingredients.

Area youths that can not boast of a 20yr old member, is that one a serious youth organization?? useless old mofos hiding under the youth umbrella to spew trash.

Good day everyone.
fellow nairalanders, I bring you greetings from my humble pure heart. I'm in a big problem now which I need 50k to solve, I therefore beg a brother/sister to help me out on this pls.
I know things are difficult out there but I also know that kind hearted people are also out there who can help me in this bad condition.
Am not asking for a gift, I promise to pay the money in 2months time. I don't have a tangible thing to show as a collateral but I can keep my documents with the person including my voter's card(lol,wetin man go do?) as a surety to pay back when we agreed.
I can also accept the money with moderate interest pls pls.
Someone should help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Tyche(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:

Double wahala for Atiku cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see, I don't hate Atiku, I only pity him.

This is what you get when as a cat, you try to catch two rats at the same time. There is every tendency you won't catch any.

Atiku has never had full support, not even half or quarter support of the north which is in the majority, let alone the West, before setting the stage for his Obituary by playing the "I care about the needs of the Igbos more than anybody" game.

Well, the stage is now set. Let's Atikulate Obidiently!!

My sister, you go make heaven so? grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Toblesh(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
alhaji Atiku Abubakar the fulani muslim from Adamawa is greater than namdi kanu and the entire ibo race.
Atiku is greater than ojuku
atiku is greater than Chinua ashebe
atiku is greater than namdi azikiwe

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by EarthXmetahuman: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
alhaji Atiku Abubakar the fulani muslim from Adamawa is greater than namdi kanu and the entire ibo race.

i agree.

atiku is lord and master of we biafrans. if he asks us to go and die, we loyal slaves to the caliphate will go and kill ourselves straight. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Meekdon: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
MalcoImX:
The more reason you need Buhari. The 16 years of PDP have turned you into an online beggar, and such of your types are still talking about Atiku's false narrative of being a job creator. Your rehabilitation starts with you applying for NPower. At least you'll have a little to eat before jobs are provided for you

shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Tk4all(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
lazy youth like u begging for alms what a damn shame scammer

Jesu!!!!! Na only this type de quote me, oga, face you front abeg.
Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by midolian(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tyche:

My sister, you go make heaven so? grin
I be man oo! And I go make heaven biko grin grin

Many of you mistake me for my sister, the tigress, Modath. Me and my sister go make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Smile4daddy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Voting against Buhari will be the biggest mistake one can ever think of. Keep sentiments aside and let’s reason like patriotic, compatriots.

For as long as CHANGE remain our National goal, the like of BUHARI should be given a chance.

Not only because he's credible but because he need another chance to complete the good works he has stated.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by FrancisIgya: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku is doing everything humanly possible, even it means building houses in the air just to become President.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by samyyoung1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hi
Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by somegirl1: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
meeky007:

your comments doesn't count dear.

Singular or plural?
Make up your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Lordofthewest(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
All hail the Supreme leader of all flatnoids both dead and alive, home and abroad, young and old.ki ade pe lori ki bata pe lese
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by Tyche(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:
I be man oo! And I go make heaven biko grin grin

Many of you mistake me for my sister, the tigress, Modath. Me and my sister go make heaven

Noted.

Take it easy on us biko

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by QuestionMark910: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is the modus operandi for peaceful co-existence.

It is a lose-lose situation if Buhari continues ruining the nation.

So first things first;
We vote out Buhari,
And vote in Atiku,
Atiku restructures Nigeria
And a referendum will hold.

We must not lose sight of the battle
It is Atiku/Obi 2019.
Re: Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB by HardMirror(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

Atiku had 25% shot but from the monent he allowed FFK have an input in his apiration, he took it to minus 0

FFK & Kanu are DEFINITELY on hit list!!

Atikulating OBItuary. smiley

i agree with you. Ffk, fayose are all a bane to anyone they support, but that obituary you are yarning na dust. Atiku and Obi are miles better than your lifeless ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Government May Increase VAT To Fund New Minimum Wage / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.