Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Have Repented Of My Sins, I Want To Be Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Repented Of My Sins, I Want To Be Born Again (519 Views)

"And The Lord Repented" / How True Is It That He Died For My Sins? / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Repented Of My Sins, I Want To Be Born Again by purem(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
I just have the feeling inside me that there is God

Yeah I do noticed it whenever am arguing otherwise

And it's happens to most atheist too, something inside of you tells you that there is God but you keep saying there is no God on the outside

It caught me today so I repent and I want to be born again now and then start serving our heavenly Father
Re: I Have Repented Of My Sins, I Want To Be Born Again by vaxx: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
purem:

And it's happens to most atheist too, something inside of you tells you that there is God but you keep saying there is no God on the outside

It caught me today so I repent and I want to be born again now and then start serving our heavenly Father
lol......say after me , ##### Jesus, I’m tired of the sin struggle in my life. I feel distant from You. My choices have not led me into the right places. I’ve listened to the whispers of my enemy intead of Your words in Scripture, and the result has been disastrous. So forgive me ramen ###### . You are born again now.

You can now blame the devil for your fuckup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repented Of My Sins, I Want To Be Born Again by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
purem:

If this is really true then i'm not gonna ask you to repeat anything after me, because i believe that one's first prayer to God is perhaps the most important prayer in a man's life, for the way you start is likely to shape the direction your relationship with him would take, so it's best your first prayer is spontaneous and should be between you and God devoid of external influences, and from there you can develop a prayer pattern that's unique to you and God. Then begin to first study the teachings of Jesus until it shapes your mind and becomes your orientation, so that you can become the application of his words
Re: I Have Repented Of My Sins, I Want To Be Born Again by purem(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
vaxx:
lol......say after me , ##### Jesus, I’m tired of the sin struggle in my life. I feel distant from You. My choices have not led me into the right places. I’ve listened to the whispers of my enemy intead of Your words in Scripture, and the result has been disastrous. So forgive me ramen ###### . You are born again now.

[b]You can now blame the devil for your fuckup.[\b]

I expect something more honest and humane
Re: I Have Repented Of My Sins, I Want To Be Born Again by Ihedinobi3: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
For what it is worth, to be saved, all you have to do is believe in the Lord Jesus Christ Who is God become Man to die for our sins. If you believe, you should immediately start reading your Bible and listening to or reading the teachings of a gifted and well-prepared teacher of the Bible.

I recommend https://ichthys.com.

Alternatively, you could follow https://www.bibleacademyonline.com.

Both the men who own those ministries will respond to your emails if you have any questions or you just want to talk to them about what you are learning.

I also operate two threads here on Nairaland whose links I will provide later in this post which you can use to also begin learning about the Christian Faith.

Spiritual growth is critical in this business of Faith. If you don't commit to learning all of God's Truth, life as a believer will be that much harder for you to handle.

The links:

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4787663/believers-bible-studies-spiritual-growth

For Bible Studies to help you grow spiritually.

2. https://www.nairaland.com/4787611/believers-thread-biblical-questions

For Bible questions that you may have and for reading answers to other Bible questions you may not have thought of.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented Of My Sins, I Want To Be Born Again by vaxx: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
purem:

I expect something more honest and humane
lol.....would you play this kind of game instead....

(1) (Reply)

Five Areas Your Body Needs Deliverance (6) / " Pray Against Stop Over, Pray For Smooth Democracy "- TB Joshua Issues Warning / Adesina, Oyedepo, Enenche, Others Make 2019 List Of 100 Most Reputable People On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.