Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. (1750 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by KraticKratus: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Even if it is against my interest.

My Hero is back.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

My Hero is back.

He said I should tell you to kill your parents and siblings, and after those acts, tie a rope around your neck and commit suicide.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by dometome: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

My Hero is back.
The same idiot and scammer called Nnamdi Kanu that severally warned them not to vote Buhari back in 2014. Now the shit has hit the fan they are complaining. Nigerians must suffer for their sins. Buhari must win so that at least the Naira value will depreciate more which is especially favourable for us in the diaspora.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by IamAtikulate: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous People of Buhari Zombie sighted. The true IPOB would never endorse Buhari.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by Chubhie: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu have so bastardized the Biafran struggle that if today Biafran is achieved, Urchins and thugs would lord it over all.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by Buterflyle0: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Indigenous People of Buhari Zombie sighted. The true IPOB would never endorse Buhari.

Shattap the true Igbos are not Nigerians but biafrans and they do not care about what happens in zoogeria.

You claim to be a true ipob yet you are so fanatical over elections in Zoogeria .

Are you not one confused cookie.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by BeautifulMind2: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

My Hero is back.
You have low IQ, after you boycott the election, and Buhari win, you will be under his cage while your leader Nnamdi will be in Israel enjoying with his family, while you keep wait for your dream country, use your brain. Those that like your comment I'm 100% sure they from westside

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by kalu61(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

My Hero is back.
Average Igbo can't say this. We are independent in decision making. Accepts the Umunna agrees

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by KraticKratus: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
kalu61:
Average Igbo can't say this. We are independent in decision making. Accepts the Umunna agrees

I am not average.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by biosilicon: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

You have low IQ, after you boycott the election, and Buhari win, you will be under his cage while your leader Nnamdi will be in Israel enjoying with his family, while you keep wait for your dream country, use your brain. Those that like your comment I'm 100% sure they from westside

dometome:
The same idiot and scammer called Nnamdi Kanu that severally warned them not to vote Buhari back in 2014. Now the shit has hit the fan they are complaining. Nigerians must suffer for their sins. Buhari must win so that at least the Naira value will depreciate more which is especially favourable for us in the diaspora.

why are you guys bothered about what he decides to do with his life?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Some one should save a brother, we've started school and I am still at home, no hope again
Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by Ziggylady(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
kmcutez:

He said I should tell you to kill your parents and siblings, and after those acts, tie a rope around your neck and commit suicide.

Na wao grin cheesy
Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by kalu61(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

I am not average.
then you are below it

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by dometome: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
biosilicon:

what is the difference between Buhari and Atiku? I don't see any.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by Buterflyle0: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
biosilicon:

They are bothered because they are desperate. Every single vote is needed for Atiku. See how they have turned evangelists ontop the guy matter grin

Trying to convince him to vote and claiming they are true igbos while the guy is clearly a biafran and not a zoogerian.

Kratickratus I stand with you. Ignore those detractors and let's kanulate together

3 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is only a foolish igbo man that will do what that bloody scammer says....

Kanu should go and die.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by biosilicon: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

They are bothered because they are desperate. Every single vote is needed for Atiku. See how they have turned evangelists ontop the guy matter grin

Trying to convince him to vote and claiming they are true igbos while the guy is clearly a biafran and not a zoogerian.

Kratickratus I stand with you. Ignore those detractors and let's kanulate together

True talk. only if they knew that atiku will be the same, if not worse than buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by BrokenTV: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Whatever thing Nnamdi Kanu said will not affect my decision of sending Buhari back to Daura with other well meaning Nigerians. Nigeria should be rescued from the hands of cabals. Nnamdi Kanu is on his own till after 2019 election.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by BeautifulMind2: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
BrokenTV:
Whatever thing Nnamdi Kanu said will not affect my decision of sending Buhari back to Daura with others well meaning Nigerians. Nigeria should be rescued from the hands of cabals. Nnamdi Kanu is on his own till after 2019 election.
Nwanne uche gi dia, we know their games, 2019 is our collective fight for libration on Nigeria present conditions not Nnamdi Kanu, if there is assurance from UN after boycotting the election they will grant us independent, I will comply with by boycotting the election, but now no agreement, it will be stupid to dig our own grave by boycotting the election
Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by IamAtikulate: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Your desperation to gather votes for your murderous lord have made you to asslick the IPOB you hate.

FYI, IPOB don't speak for Ndi Igbo. We would reinstate Ohaneze Ndi Igbo to their true position if NK fumbles this evening.

Ndi ara!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by IamAtikulate: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Nwanne uche gi dia, we know their games, 2019 is our collective fight for libration on Nigeria present conditions not Nnamdi Kanu, if there is assurance from UN after boycotting the election they will grant us independent, I will comply with by boycotting the election, but now no agreement, it will be stupid to dig our own grave by boycotting the election
I bu nwafor.

Don't mind those zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by Buterflyle0: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Your desperation to gather votes for your murderous lord have made you to asslick the IPOB you hate.

FYI, IPOB don't speak for Ndi Igbo. We would reinstate Ohaneze Ndi Igbo to their true position if NK fumbles this evening.

Ndi ara!

See this clown grin

Your people and the true Igbos have already taken a decision. grin

You are just busy ranting and disturbing the internet here on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by BrokenTV: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

That's it, they are trying to use this to cause confusion, forgetting that an average Igbo man think independetly, Referendum isn't going to come before the 2019 general elections, why hand the dictator in Abuja winning on a plater of Gold. Like you said boycotting election will only make sense if there is written agreement with UN that referendum will be conducted if the boycott is successful.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by ciscoxx(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
BrakinNezW: Bohari just selected a SOUTHEAST VICE PRESIDENT. GUESS WHO

Kanu

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by infinitethrust: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

My Hero is back.

It is boycott.
Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by HimName: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

See this clown grin

Your people and the true Igbos have already taken a decision. grin

You are just busy ranting and disturbing the internet here on nairaland

Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by funlord(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
kmcutez:

grin grin grin
Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by codedguy1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Ndi ara!

Leave that dingbat, he cannot even ATIKULATE anything the dullard has achieved in the last 3yrs. He is just going about to and fro like a retarded banshee on heat screaming and ranting about what ipob should do or not do.

NK is on his own.
Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by IamAtikulate: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
codedguy1:

Leave that dingbat, he cannot even ATIKULATE anything the dullard has achieved in the last 3yrs. He is just going about to and fro like a retarded banshee on heat screaming and ranting about what ipob should do or not do.

NK is on his own.
You are wise!
Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by onexile: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
is radio Biafra on air Now?
Re: I Will Do Whatever Nnamdi Kanu Says This Evening. by able20(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
KraticKratus:

My Hero is back.
Igbo's don't think like iddiots, you're not Igbo stop that joke!

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Admits He Ran Away From Nigeria / 2019 Election Is Not About Pdp Nor Apc It’s About Obi And Osinbajo / Kogi Youths Sweeping Away Pdp's Bad Luck. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.