Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) (32493 Views)

MASSACRE: How 9-year-old Boy Led Heavily Armed Attackers To Villagers Hideout In / Matthew Karimo Gives Indomie, Maggi Cubes To Unhappy Villagers. Photos / Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Jaynom(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
We are doomed

1 Like

Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Hotfreezer: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
Better than the lifeless one whose only achievement is ensuring that his gay cows remain only 150 for 3years while still blaming others. grin

Why won't it be better?

In Alaigbo, before you can marry a girl, you have to buy bicycles for her mother.
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by kingspeter42(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
APC change !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by budusky05(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
If they are palm wine tapers den it a good gesture, do expect him to buy Dem range Rover?
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Felixv: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Laugh almost brought tears to my eyes.

But bicycle would be good in Lagos sha.
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Sholaco: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xaos:
Nice. Those critics should STFU.

My local government chairman has been operating from Abuja and has refused to show face after his was voted.
make sure that his was not voted next time grin
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Hassan88(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmsg:

Yes. Roads, bridges, rails, housing, and power plants.
Thank u jare, oil dey ur head. Oya chuk dem more.
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by 9jaown(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmsg:

You hate Buhari that is delivering massive infrastructure all over the country and empowering millions of youths through N-power and other intervention schemes but love a party that enslaves people by ensuring they remain palm wine tapper forever.

We all criticized the government that gave youths cobbler equipment and abused Ortom when he empowered Benue youths with wheelbarrow. We should condemn this as well.
jokes on you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
It amazes me to see that youths in this forum supports this? Indeed we are doomed. That is the reason our politicians campaign promises are still on water, (boreholes, you might think even 200k wouldn't drill) roads, and renovation of markets and schools. We deserve the type of leaders we get.
Do you know how much a local government chairman is allocated, he bought bicycles and palm wine tapping tools and he is applauded.
Chai Australia please na, answer me, let me leave here
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yes he met their immediate needs, why not do more by researching on how the wine tapped can be preserved, bottled and exported? That I would say empowers the people more as their children would have a chance of being employed. undecided
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by springtech(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Finally,I dedicate this FTC to well meaning Atikulators both home and abroad as we await Nnamdi Kanu's "resurrection message"
As for the topic; A local govt chairman empowering his people with bicycle and palmwine tapping tools is a welcome development. It is called rural empowerment.

I agree.
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Iyammi!!

What manner of f.ucker.y is this?

We scream PDP and APC everytime but don't understand that it's the same players in different teams.

If by 2019,campaign promises are still light, water, good road, then something is not wrong with our politicians, but with we the people.

Imagine, an oil producing state giving out bicycles? Haba!!
My brother, thank goodness you reason just like me too, means I'm not alone, and people applaud this?
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Toosure70: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
before nko, you expect him to buy computers and internet connection abi? more pami for us Jor. PROUDLY KEGITES.
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Palm wine are endangered species, an average Uyo man like me is full of praise for this foresight. UNESCO encourages cultural heritage preservation. I make bold to say it again, original palm wine is in extinction, we must preserve our sweet palmy and dog meat.
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Scizzer:
It amazes me to see that youths in this forum supports this? Indeed we are doomed. That is the reason our politicians campaign promises are still on water, (boreholes, you might think even 200k wouldn't drill) roads, and renovation of markets and schools. We deserve the type of leaders we get.
Do you know how much a local government chairman is allocated, he bought bicycles and palm wine tapping tools and he is applauded.

Whatever he bought is from his pocket and not council fund. Joint account means the funds are managed by state govt. In AKS those folks get stipends as security votes, nothing else, so thank the man
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Godwinchioke: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Better than wheel barrow. God bless the chair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by 4kDdullard: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
senatordave1:

Senselessness
my friend go and die
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
bigtt76:
Yes he met their immediate needs, why not do more by researching on how the wine tapped can be preserved, bottled and exported? That I would say empowers the people more as their children would have a chance of being employed. undecided

Note possible, you will end up frustrating the palmy. Palmy can't be preserved, it's a process, once stopped you miss it's ingenuity. Palm booze and others tried it. Any additions to its originality contaminates it. The yeast must continuously ferment at its pace. In calculus, the taste of palm wine then to zero as time then to noon. For palm wine over 24hrs, you apply Fourier series. At every time t, it's constituents are beneficial to man kind and can be applied for various purposes. Fresh, over night, et al

In summary, just be calm and appreciate the technocrat. The man that is seeing the future, Mr vice chairman. See you at Unitot, our very own university of tautology, akpan essien street, Uyo

1 Like

Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
kalu61:
Only in Nigeria.

Good gestures anyways but from LGA chairman, hmmm
how can you empower someone who didn't go to school and has been in palm wine tapping business since birth?
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Scizzer:
u go nowhere, no be u follow vote for the cow lover and lifeless one? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Engineering graduate? grin you must have demolished Differential Equations and Mathematical Methods during your days tongue all that Fourier Series + Calculus + Laplace Transforms nor bi today grin

Barrytone:

Note possible, you will end up frustrating the palmy. Palmy can't be preserved, it's a process, once stopped you miss it's ingenuity. Palm booze and others tried it. Any additions to its originality contaminates it. The yeast must continuously ferment at its pace. In calculus, the taste of palm wine then to zero as time then to noon. For palm wine over 24hrs, you apply Fourier series. At every time t, it's constituents are beneficial to man kind and can be applied for various purposes. Fresh, over night, et al

In summary, just be calm and appreciate the technocrat. The man that is seeing the future, Mr vice chairman. See you at Unitot, our very own university of tautology, akpan essien street, Uyo
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by frubben(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmsg:

lwkmd for where
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmsg:

Which power plant did Buhari build? Any link to it?

Oh yes, every government does all those.
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by SirLakes: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Scizzer:

Come here oga

You follow them vote the leaders, now you wanna run leave us

2 Likes

Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by coolvitus(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
and people are happy about this ohh zoo youth shame on you all secondly they made sure you don't learn anything at school so as not to challenge them... ohh how I hat the zoo.
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmsg:

You hate Buhari that is delivering massive infrastructure all over the country and empowering millions of youths through N-power and other intervention schemes but love a party that enslaves people by ensuring they remain palm wine tapper forever.

We all criticized the government that gave youths cobbler equipment and abused Ortom when he empowered Benue youths with wheelbarrow. We should condemn this as well.
which massive infrastructure?
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by computerglobal(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018

Are you in the market to buy a tokunbo or a used vehicle?
Do the necessary precautions to avoid buying a clunker. Run a VIN check to reveal important information such as title status, odometer reading, flood and fire history, number of previous owners, airbag deployment ,salvage title and more

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Are we still in the primitive age? Bicycle

Na wa o!

Anyways, half a loaf is better than none

Even though, there is no reason to settle for half a loaf

when you can get the full loaf

I suppose in this situation, that's not part of the option.

The game plan has been changed in Nigeria a long

time ago, without the knowledge of the spectators.

If you know you know

#CommentReadersAss
Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
MONEY is a SPIRIT and no humanbeing makes money without being SPIRITUALLY, EVIL OR GOOD,Knowingly or unknowingly and by self or by proxy and many human beings who acquire MONEY or wealth are Evil spiritually and pretend as if its Genuine because the source is hidden and not many people are able to peep through the hidden world but those who peeps after reading me also knows who is talking and that's why we told you who is ignorant that it is at night that we know who is who that is where the battles of life are fought, won or lost and I speak with heavenly authority and also authorize you to investigate what I speak but who can speak if GOD of justice has not spoken and who can battle with GOD of justice?Kingdom of Jesus Christ has comeback to revenge&judge humans and earlier you accept my truth&revelation the best for you to escape the judgement and be free. Where are the PROPHETS and pastors don't you have eyes anymore even as I say the Jesuschrist you claim to know his Kingdom and time and season has comeback and I authorize you to make this unbelievable truth and revelation your serious prayer and know if it's true or not at least you also read to test every spirit and now is the time to test the real spirit as I authorize and let's know who is fake or genuine? Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
Better than the lifeless one whose only achievement is ensuring that his gay cows remain only 150 for 3years while still blaming others. grin
Weyrey. grin cheesy

For a vice LG chairman not bad. Better than 5k each or a 1kg bag of rice.

1 Like

Re: Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
hmmmmm, what will they use the bicycle to do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, Mother Of Late President Yar'Adua / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video) / IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.