Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? (647 Views)

Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by ikorodureporta: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why are the people within 23-35yrs range always very few in Catholic churches? ..but you see so many teenagers, & old married adults
Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by lacum: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Maybe you didn't look well or the parish close to you does not have youths as much but the truth is that even the person typing this is a Catholic youth and within that age bracket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by lacum: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Again, I don't think you put on your TV when we celebrated the world youth day. only the number of youths at the venue alone should make you know that the Catholic Church has youths. In Nigeria we have the CYON and it's not the old men and women who make up the organization but youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by obaataaokpaewu: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
I'm a Catholic within that age range and I went to Mass today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by ikorodureporta: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
lacum:
Again, I don't think you put on your TV when we celebrated the world youth day. only the number of youths at the venue alone should make you know that the Catholic Church has youths. In Nigeria we have the CYON and it's not the old men and women who make up the organization but youths
Most CYONites are not within that range.

... When you attend a Pentecostal church, u'll see them there
Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by lacum: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
I don't know if it's the same Catholic Church I attend you also attend
Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by vaca1: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2018
You are not a catholic ooo. Youth boku for Catholic. Maybe you should check your timetable
Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by ikorodureporta: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
vaca1:
You are not a catholic ooo. Youth boku for Catholic. Maybe you should check your timetable

I'm not saying there'r no youths....I mean people best classified as ''post higher institution'' youth. Do you know that any body above 25 is not supposed to be in CYON.

How many of such age range you see in yr parish alone?
Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by Pchinak: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2018
ikorodureporta:

I'm not saying there'r no youths....I mean people best classified as ''post higher institution'' youth. Do you know that any body above 25 is not supposed to be in CYON.

How many of such age range you see in yr parish alone?

Depends on where the Parish is. That age group is found in cities, so check city Parishes. If you see the number that attend catholic chaplaincies in the higher institutions, they don't just vanish upon graduation.
Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Why are the people within 23-35yrs range always very few in Catholic churches? ..but you see so many teenagers, & old married adults
That you observed that in your parish doesn't mean it is obtainable in other parishes. Except you are able to scientifically prove through research, your observation is null and void
Re: Why Are These Set Of People Missing In The Catholic Church? by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2018
Many don port to PenteRascals......where action dey happen.

(1) (Reply)

I'm No Longer An Atheist. Finally Found God / The Origin Of Current Global Terrorism And The Names Of Early Islamic Terrorists / TB Joshua, Pastor Chris, Benny Hinn Are My Children Not My Equals– Bishop Obinim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.