Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us (2257 Views)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by IamAtikulate: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
It is less than 2 hours 30 minutes to the speech that would make or mar Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB.

He is my Leader and I would only wish wisdom for him. If he indirectly endorses a man whose army shot 2 of my friends who were protesting against his illegal detention and who desecrated Igbo tradition when they invaded a royal palace, his father's place, then Ndi Igbo would have no choice than to declare him Enemy Ndi Igbo and remove him as Leader for a more strategic one.

My interest is just to hear how he got to Isreal without be caught after 1 full years and first thing he did was to launch a media campaign against an Atiku that did nothing to him.

God pity him if he fumbles. As for his zombies, we would personally lead the zoo army to pick them one by one.

Buhari remains a threat to #Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu can not save him.

#VivaBiafra
#AtikulationFirst
#ElectionHolds

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by shukuokukobambi: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:
It is less than 2 hours 30 minutes to the speech that would make or mar Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB.

He is my Leader and I would only wish wisdom for him. If he indirectly endorses a man whose army shot 2 of my friends who were protesting against his illegal detention and who desecrated Igbo tradition when they invaded a royal palace, his father's place, then Ndi Igbo would have no choice than to declare him Enemy Ndi Igbo and remove him as Leader for a more strategic one.

My interest is just to hear how he got to Isreal without be caught after 1 full years and first thing he did was to launch a media campaign against an Atiku that did nothing to him.

God pity him if he fumbles. As for his zombies, we would personally lead the zoo army to pick them one by one.

#VivaBiafra
#AtikulationFirst
#ElectionHolds

shocked shocked

Chukwu zoputam o!!

Oluwami e ma gba mi ke!! shocked

All these threats on Mazi Okwu Kanu, the ohammadike 1 of biafra just because of a gworo chewing kunu drinking fulani cattle rearer? Haba!! Even the Sai baba chanting almajiris in the North are not this fanatical.

Truly there's no master-slave relationship that's better illustrated than that between fulani and Igbo las las. See love cheesy

I hope kanu declares for Atikulation today otherwise, there might be mass suicide in the SE afterwards

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by zlantanfan: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Are people this shameless?

Campaign for Biafra no, leave the zoo for us MBA.

What kind of weed can turn a people against their god in seconds just for a chance to bootlick an unstable gworo chewing Fulani who never means what he says

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by afroniger: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked This one don 'Atikulate' reach another level o. Kanu don suffer in the hands of the Atikulators. lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by IamAtikulate: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
We won't allow Buhari hand an inch of our land to fulani terrorists. The yorubas can vote for him if they like, but we are not.

We are voting and nobody would stop us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by Ojiofor: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
Are people this shameless?

Campaign for Biafra no, leave the zoo for us MBA.

What kind of weed can turn a people against their god in seconds just for a chance to bootlick an unstable gworo chewing Fulani who never means what he says

It's a family matter why not mind ya business?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by zlantanfan: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

same way u guys are minding your business in our zoo politics.

Leave us to decide our zoo fate, while you can mind your own business in fighting against the zoo establishment not partaking in it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by shukuokukobambi: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

Really? A gworo chewing fulani cattle rearer has become a family member all of a sudden? Are they no longer the stinking northerners again? shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by zlantanfan: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:
We won't allow Buhari hand an inch of our land to fulani terrorists. The yorubas can vote for him if they like, but we are not.

We are voting and nobody would stop us.
seems you don't get it.

Partaking in the zoo affairs contradicts the moral standing/integrity of the Biafra struggle.

Igbos having any input in the election of a country which it doesn't recognise only ends up pitching it in a political adoption of a certain party.

The best is to clear the perception which was observed from the beginning.

The referendum it seek is actually handed to it on election date to vote a big No to Nigeria by boycotting its election.

13 Likes

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by PureMe01: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

My interest is just to hear how he got to Isreal without be caught after 1 full years and first thing he did was to launch a media campaign against an Atiku that did nothing to him.God pity him if he fumbles. As for his zombies, we would personally lead the zoo army to pick them one by one.Buhari remains a threat to #Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu can not save him
#AtikulationFirst
#ElectionHolds
i am with u bro.he wil lose his relevance throughout alaigbo if he declares 'no election'.6pm aint far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by IamAtikulate: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
seems you don't get it.

Partaking in the zoo affairs contradicts the moral standing/integrity of the Biafra struggle.

Igbos having any input in the election of a country which it doesn't recognise only ends up pitching it in a political adoption of a certain party.

The referendum it seek is actually handed to it on election date to vote a big No to Nigeria by boycotting its election.

If that would prevent the murderer from returning, then I would gladly sit at home but if it is to make a mere statement and the dullard still reigns, NK is on his own.

3 Likes

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by Ojiofor: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Really? A gworo chewing fulani cattle rearer has become a family member all of a sudden? Are they no longer the stinking northerners again? shocked

Cry me a river. When I said family matters I meant IPOB and ndi Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by Okrikacity: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
But election Boycott as always been the IPod slogan.

Why the sudden change?

1 Like

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by IslamicRebel01: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yorubas so scared. Lol.
Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by Dreambeat: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu will declare no election,and rightly so, in the spirit of the struggle

4 Likes

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by shukuokukobambi: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

Cry me a river. When I said family matters I meant IPOB and ndi Igbo.

But your family matter concerns a choice between two gworo chewing aboki in zoogeria so how does it remain a family matter?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by Ojiofor: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

But your family matter concerns a choice between two gworo chewing aboki in zoogeria so how does it remain a family matter?

And so what?
We have to manage a manageable gworo chewing abokii. It seems you have problem with that.

1 Like

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
God punish everybody for this country.. Make them scatter everything make Nigeria start afresh. angry

2 Likes

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by PureMe01: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
seems you don't get it.

bro it means free ride for buhari.his 2nd tenure wil be brutal for igbos.fulani herdsmen wil be given a nod to invade and cease our lands.soldiers wil kil at wil without being questioned in igbo land..ofcourse we hope for biafra but let's take buhari back to where he belongs.atiku's victory will settle the unsettled.any declaration of 'no election' during the broadcast means he has been bought.we love nnamdi kanu bt we cant afford THEM using him against US while in israel.O gwula ka oham n'onu

3 Likes

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by Patrioticooduan: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
IslamicRebel01:
Yorubas so scared. Lol.
Scared of what?

4 Likes

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by SuperStriker: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate, I am solidly behind you.

If Nnamdi Kanu makes the mistake of tacitly supporting Buhari by asking Igbos not to vote then I will label him a complete fraudster, yahoo fool and distance myself from him.

Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by zlantanfan: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

If that would prevent the murderer from returning, then I would gladly sit at home but if it is to make a mere statement and the dullard still reigns, NK is on his own.
This is what i am saying, The dullard can be removed by sit at home on an election date when the world focuses its eyes on Nigeria.

It would give the Biafra movement the biggest credibility that it means business, voting for atiku isn't necessary a vote against buhari but an indictment on Biafra struggle.

At the end the votes still won't count (trust me) and when the call for Biafra heats up again fg would not respect it but would so clamp down against it like regime change.

The confusion here is what is the purpose of Biafra? Regime Change or Country Change?

3 Likes

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by IamAtikulate: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
This is what i am saying, The dullard can be removed by sit at home on an election date when the world focuses its eyes on Nigeria.

It would give the Biafra movement the biggest credibility that it means business, voting for atiku isn't necessary a vote against buhari but an indictment on Biafra struggle.

At the end the votes still won't count (trust me) and when the call for Biafra heats up again fg would not respect it but would so clamp down against it like regime change.

The confusion here is what is the purpose of Biafra? Regime Change or Country Change?
Regime change first.

1 Like

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by IamAtikulate: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
SuperStriker:
IamAtikulate, I am solidly behind you.

If Nnamdi Kanu makes the mistake of tacitly supporting Buhari by asking Igbos not to vote then I will label him a complete fraudster, yahoo fool and distance myself from him.

Nonsense
You are true son of your father.

1 Like

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by shukuokukobambi: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ojiofor:

And so what?
We have to manage a manageable gworo chewing abokii. It seems you have problem with that.

Abeg go right ahead. You have the right to choose your own aboki cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by Ojiofor: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Abeg go right ahead. You have the right to choose your own aboki cheesy

Na you come.
Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by TimFisher2: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

#VivaBiafra
#AtikulationFirst
#ElectionHolds

God bless you!

you have said it all!

we can not lose two at the same time!

the fact that if we boycott it...Buhari will come bk

And this time around it will be disastrous!

The ones we boycotted... has it help us in anyway!

I'm proudly Atikulated

#AtikuObi 2019

1 Like

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by TimFisher2: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
PureMe01:
bro it means free ride for buhari.his 2nd tenure wil be brutal for igbos.fulani herdsmen wil be given a nod to invade and cease our lands.soldiers wil kil at wil without being questioned in igbo land..ofcourse we hope for biafra but let's take buhari back to where he belongs.atiku's victory will settle the unsettled.any declaration of 'no election' during the broadcast means he has been bought.we love nnamdi kanu bt we cant afford THEM using him against US while in israel.O gwula ka oham n'onu

You hit the nail perfectly

Nnamdi Kanu can not come now out of the blues to destabilize us few months to the election

We must Vote..Our own very son is there

Our duty is to send Buhari back to daura!

1 Like

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by KANUISALIVE: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
IPOP IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY, IPOB DOES NOT COMPROMISE, IPOB WILL BOYCOTT THE ELECTION.

Op be prepared to die, you can't sleep on the laps of Delilah and wake up in the bosom of Abraham

1 Like

Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by Lajet: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

#VivaBiafra
#AtikulationFirst
#ElectionHolds

Most of your people easily fall for Zombies Propaganda that news Emma Powerful blasted Atiku was published on 10th of October 2018 you need to check the date of the news. it was not recently news Zombies are making everything possible to cause problem.
Re: God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us by kmaster007: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
what dis one saying nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: The January 15 Revolution Broadcast In 1966 -must Read! / Before Ojukwu There Was Boro, Before Biafra There Was Niger Delta Republic / You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.