Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Increase Your Hair Length Naturally And Start Seeing Result Within Two Weeks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Increase Your Hair Length Naturally And Start Seeing Result Within Two Weeks (850 Views)

FG: We’ve Developed COVID Test Kit That Produces Result Within 40 Minutes / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast / How To Get Rid Of Whitlow (naturally And Effectively) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Hair Length Naturally And Start Seeing Result Within Two Weeks by KhanAlsaboun01: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
I was with my sister then I complained to her about my hair breakage and dry scalp. She just smile and said that she heard about a cream and oil used by the Chad women. Then I told her I am scared to try another thing on my hair so that my hair won't reduce again.
Fast forward to this month, I have been using the combination of Chebe powder and Karka oil for two month now and I noticed my hair has become
*fuller
*longer
*reduce breakage
*dandruff free
*shinny and tangle free.

Try Chebe powder and Karka oil on you hair, the result will leave you amazed. As it left me amazed

To get you Chebe powder and Karka oil contact this number +2348024010977.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Herbal Remedies For Itching Caused By Toilet Infection / Please Help Me . / Causes Of Blood Flow From The Urinary Part Of A Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.