Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,102 members, 7,957,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (15404 Views)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC / Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by sirsholley(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
This man is accursed, he can become anything politically but not a governor of osun state, "as the man brews so shall he drinks"
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by Johnnyessence(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
afroniger:

My point is that there are better words you could have used to describe her shape than 'fat'. You don't call a woman 'fat' to her face, unless you are deliberately trying to yab her.
I'm not yabbing her ok. i'm just trying to say hello to her. she understand well. don't tell me that you don't call a woman 'fat' to her face. wetin dey his face before? abegi joor. you don't even know her.
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by afroniger: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I'm not yabbing her ok. i'm just trying to say hello to her. she understand well. don't tell me that you don't call a woman 'fat' to her face. wetin dey his face before? abegi joor. you don't even know her.

Smh. Do I have to know her to know that your comment was an ignorant one? Ara oko, a.k.a razz man nie. In case of next time, you can use more appropriate adjectives like full-figured or plus-sized, even google can assist you better in that department dude.

1 Like

Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by Funkybabee(f): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Alase!! Sdp or u... All sdp are bk to pdp here so face ur agreement
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by roscoleefad: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Omisere will soon regret his actions,the old fool is saying is for welfare of osun people are apc paying salary before, mumu they worry
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by Johnnyessence(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
afroniger:

Smh. Do I have to know her to know that your comment was an ignorant one? Ara oko, a.k.a razz man nie. In case of next time, you can use more appropriate adjectives like full-figured or plus-sized, even google can assist you better in that department dude.
Egbami, who be this one again. Na mumu and Ara igbo you be. na you dey pick adjective baaa. stay there ok. how i wish hajia Amina to reply me. you have no gut to reply me ok. lol
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by afroniger: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Egbami, who be this one again. Na mumu and Ara igbo you be. na you dey pick adjective baaa. stay there ok. how i wish hajia Amina to reply me. you have no gut to reply me ok. lol

Bush boy, learn to accept correction instead of spamming my mention.

1 Like

Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by Johnnyessence(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
afroniger:

Bush boy, learn to accept correction instead of spamming my mention.
o ti dun o fe ke. pelee oooo.
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by Kanmi87: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
This man called omisore is on codeine duet, how on earth will u say ur collaboration with APC is steadily payment of Afusa salary abi
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by tallfish145(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
some people are here vomiting nonsense. if you were in his shoes,what would you have done,dine with the people that betrayed and pushed you out of their party? Omisore had carried PDP his shoulder in Osun when others couldn't. Adeleke should have waited for his turn before using money to push people like Omisore and Adejare out of the party they have kept alive for years. Good choice Omisore
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by Maximux11: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Taaaah, comot for road.
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by sogodihno: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
gentlegenius:
Let the APC join forces with every other party in Osun. The truth is that the angry people of Osun whose mandate was stolen by APC will vote for Atiku to embarrass the dullard and his party.
The Atikulated movement is already in Osun.

U are deceiving yourself. Atiku will Neva rule this country with Igbo VP. The earlier u understand, the better for u. save ur tears till Feb. 2019.
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by badesco(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Omisore is politically dead.
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by gentlegenius(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2018
sogodihno:

U are deceiving yourself. Atiku will Neva rule this country with Igbo VP. The earlier u understand, the better for u. save ur tears till Feb. 2019.
And make sure you don't delete this moniker or run away from Nairaland after February 16th 2019, because I will surely remind you of this statement.
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by papilonmp(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Pls, omisore no bring ooni into your brainless agenda. U have failed and u will continue to fail...
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by sogodihno: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
gentlegenius:

And make sure you don't delete this moniker or run away from Nairaland after February 16th 2019, because I will surely remind you of this statement.

ok now, let's watch out, let's see how your 5% vote will make him president.
Re: Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis by Billion2612(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol after you have pocketed #480m hmmmm. i dey ask now, please who killed bola Ige.
OMISORE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor / Seyi Makinde Emerges PDP Candidate For Oyo Governorship Election / Customs Made N1.2Billion From Seized Goods In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.