Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo (49593 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) / Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River / Lady Found Dead In Anambra Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands, Legs Tied (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by texazzpete(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Smh.

Someone actually put a watermark on the picture of a dead 8 year old boy.

Some of you bloggers are seriously sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by lereinter(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
killing of a 8yrs old boy
the wicked shall never go unpunished
i curse u in the name of Jesus
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Nathan2016: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wait

This is no longer funny

Yoruba should wake up and call their people to order.

Alot of ritual killing in the region this year and subsequent years before.

IS GETTING TOO MUCH.... no longer a joke now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by BabaAroba: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
when God is angry over this wicked people,many people we now start praying for them,But remember God's watching everyone continue.
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by berrystunn(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
2nd wife hand work
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by winj3: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
IGBO ritualists exporting baby factory business?
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by hilseger: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Johntitus:
"Sometimes it's good to die young", said an old man to me. This life is just crazy. RIP young man. There's no reason to start cussing your killers. Let them enjoy themselves. An Ibo proverbs says, I don't care nah for person wey e never reach him side.

I think you are sick...must you talk? undecided
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by hilseger: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
I suspected foul play against his father...how did he knew they must have used his blood for rituals? lipsrsealed
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by 4kDdullard: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Aniacs:
you are tribalistic idiot I pray you experience something bad like this, so you know how terrible death feels like
Mumu na you and your family go experience am cus I trust una skull mining prowess.
Dem go soon use you do rituals for the whole family before December.
Ebot, Unamikot mme abad mbad nte edikot, yoruba dirty pig go use perfume abeg ur body odour dey bomb Nairaland. grin
If u and your family members don't refrain from ritual killings you will rot in the hotest part of hell that is reserved for Lucifer.
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by 1Rebel: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yoruba people again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by 4kDdullard: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
They cannot do without mining their fellow humans.
God save Nigerians from those skull miners.
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by springtech(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is too bad.
May the killers never find rest till they join you at the great beyond.
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by johnnny12(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Investigation should be extended to the boy father..I sense evil from that angle..

1 Like

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by omoranmilowo: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
So sad
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by crafteck(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
Who are those responsible for it if not your folks doing what they know how to do best?
Look my friend! Our extreme ambition and greed have caused more harm than good in this country.
We need to softpedal.

Lol.... A supposed igbo small buy talking about other people's ambition and greed... Look around.... But seriously this is not a thread for tribal jokes or sentiments... Be matured
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Hotfreezer: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
If I were the CP Ondo, Í would launch a manhunt for all native doctors in Ondo state. I won't stop until they point out which of their members used this boy for rituals

By the time 57 native doctors are in prison custody and 4 are treating themselves from wounds suffered during interrogation, the truth would come out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by anonymuz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Scizzer:
it's that season again, wanting to magically drive Acura ZDX and Toyota Venza before December,when they don't even have a legitimate or illegitimate source of income.
Parents need to be on the guard now, Know your childrens whereabout, send them on an errand, be sure to start looking for them immediately if they don't come back on time.
it's unfortunate that some useless set of people who wants to make Abacha type money under 2 months have started again. Even Abacha himself didn't loot all the money in 2 months.it took him time.. ask him. RIP young boy. really sad news
I don't think rituals can even give up to N100 million naira
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by 4kDdullard: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
crafteck:

Lol.... A supposed igbo small buy talking about other people's ambition and greed... Look around.... But seriously this is not a thread for tribal jokes or sentiments... Be matured
mumu you think say everybody be igbo? Na craze dey worry you unamikot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by akdjr(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
I have come to realize that you are liable to die once you breath in the air of this earth so I don't question the circumstances surrounding ones death again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by luluosas(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Your killers will never go unpunished. They shall know no peace all the days of their lives in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by DrMuzungu(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Whoever did this, for whatever reason, may he (or she!) never know peace, may it never be well in his life, may he suffer a terrible pain for years to come and no doctor in the world would heal him, let it be so bad that he begs people to kill him but nobody will be willing to do it.
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Brownshugar69: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
In developed countries if the child is not up to 12 years old he cannot walk alone to anywhere at all. Except he is inside the house. There is no ritual killings there.
But in Nigeria where we hear of ritual killings everyday stupid parents will stil send their children to school alone. I will say the parents of this child killed and used him for rituals.
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Brownshugar69: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
johnnny12:
Investigation should be extended to the boy father..I sense evil from that angle..

Thank you my brother. With the story of missing children everyday the boy father allowed to go to school and return all by himself even if the school is opposite their house he still needs to be guided back home.
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
crafteck:

U see your life... whoever counter the rubbish u post is igbo. Grow and allow maturity assimilate into you unless you wan useless for life.
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Aniacs:
you are tribalistic idiot I pray you experience something bad like this, so you know how terrible death feels like

Just imagine what a human posted... wont it be better you just ignored the post. Now you have shown your level of maturity. Anu mpama!
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by jimcaddy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Someone is saying something serious, yet some are saying 'Afonjas' and 'skull mining are 5 & 6..'
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by geadom5: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2018
R.I.P BOY
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Hamilton1(m): 12:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Afonja nd Crime ar lik 5&6
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Hamilton1(m): 12:18am On Oct 22, 2018
Afonjas breaking Records back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Yoruba people? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by crafteck(m): 12:52am On Oct 22, 2018
4kDdullard:
mumu you think say everybody be igbo? Na craze dey worry you unamikot.
.. If ur not igbo or hausa and ur beefing yoruba.. Biko.. Who r u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / Ada Ugo-Ngadi Jailed For 10 Years For Fuel Subsidy Fraud, Burst Into Tears / EFCC Arrests Two For N768.5 Million Fraud In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.