Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Want To Be The Greatest Artiste Ever- Kizz Daniel Disregards Other Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be The Greatest Artiste Ever- Kizz Daniel Disregards Other Artiste (450 Views)

Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One / WIZKID Is The First African Artiste Ever To Perform At 2018 World Cup Opening / Peter Okoye Clears The Air On Video Of Himself Performing Other Artiste Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Greatest Artiste Ever- Kizz Daniel Disregards Other Artiste by kiiingemmy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2018

Kizz Daniel who covered the new episode of Vibe.ng Magazine got in an interview with them and finally breaks the ice on the G-Worldwide scandal as he says where he is coming from is not a bad place, it is actually a good place and that he just wanted something better. Kizz Daniel in the interview with Vibe magazine says he just wants to be the greatest artiste that will ever live, and he does not care who the biggest is currently, as it is just a temporary thing.

“Actually, I just want to be the greatest artiste ever liveth. I don’t really care about who the biggest is. It is just a temporary thing”.
He also announced that he is writing a movie about his life while he was talking about his plans to make a transition into the movie industry in Nigeria. Many people know by now that kizz Daniel ‘s talent has versatility as we have seen shades of him as a musician, comedian, an actor (his role in the video for sheyi shay’s surrender video) and now revealed to be a scriptwriter.

source:- https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/189-i-want-to-be-the-greatest-artiste-ever-liveth-kizz-daniel-disregards-other-artiste
Re: I Want To Be The Greatest Artiste Ever- Kizz Daniel Disregards Other Artiste by Johntitus: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tah! Shut up there. You want to be the greatest artist by repeating one thing 5 times and making noise? Hip hip rocks abeg. Eminem, Hopsin, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar all the way abeg!
kiiingemmy:

Kizz Daniel who covered the new episode of Vibe.ng Magazine got in an interview with them and finally breaks the ice on the G-Worldwide scandal as he says where he is coming from is not a bad place, it is actually a good place and that he just wanted something better. Kizz Daniel in the interview with Vibe magazine says he just wants to be the greatest artiste that will ever live, and he does not care who the biggest is currently, as it is just a temporary thing.

He also announced that he is writing a movie about his life while he was talking about his plans to make a transition into the movie industry in Nigeria. Many people know by now that kizz Daniel ‘s talent has versatility as we have seen shades of him as a musician, comedian, an actor (his role in the video for sheyi shay’s surrender video) and now revealed to be a scriptwriter.

source:- https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/189-i-want-to-be-the-greatest-artiste-ever-liveth-kizz-daniel-disregards-other-artiste

Tah! Shut up there. You want to be the greatest artist by repeating one thing 5 times and making noise? Hip hip rocks abeg. Eminem, Hopsin, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar all the way abeg!

(1) (Reply)

An Evening With Crazy Denrele In Lekki / Instagram Comedian Looking For Kid He Met At The Airport / New Music R2bees Ft Wizkid – Supa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.