Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Breaking: Violence Breaks Out In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Violence Breaks Out In Kaduna (2281 Views)

Two Killed, Many Houses Burnt As Violence Breaks Out In Benue / Temple Run In Uyo as violence breaks out / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Breaking: Violence Breaks Out In Kaduna by Ayomathy01(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
lilGiant:

Anoda ignorant fellow, before u start saying nonsense I recommend you to analyze the situation, and know when and how it all started.
clearly u are the ignorant fellow here.... Am sure u know nothing that is happening...u just stay in the four walls of ur room and quote rubbish
Re: Breaking: Violence Breaks Out In Kaduna by lilGiant(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2018
Ayomathy01:
clearly u are the ignorant fellow here.... Am sure u know nothing that is happening...u just stay in the four walls of ur room and quote rubbish
ok if thats what you say, may I ask you of what happen at kasuwan magani. And pls dnt ignore me
Re: Breaking: Violence Breaks Out In Kaduna by Ayomathy01(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2018
lilGiant:

ok if thats what you say, may I ask you of what happen at kasuwan magani. And pls dnt ignore me
hausa Muslims(malos) killing Christians for no good reason... They want to get rid of Christians in kd... But it ain't gonna work bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor / 50 Dead Bodies On Amansea River, Anambra State. / Wukari Crises: 100 Arrested And 31 Toll Rise To Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.