Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF (3974 Views)

Video: Edo Woman Finish Reno Omokri With Insult For Talking Carelessly / Church Times Article: It‘s An Insult For PMB To Claim To Be A Man Of Peace- Reno / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by izzou(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

Daddy, OBJ wasn't Yoruba's CHOICE... He's never been able to win the PU in front of his father's house... smiley

Haaa..But he won all the south western states, and even the south east(which you regard as crying babies) stood by him.

Enlighten us Abeg. Whose choice was Obasanjo? The North?

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by mradonis(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Even when obj contested for second term he got more votes from other regions than his own state. His own people didn't want him to succeed! why not ask Atiku to step down to please you.
sarrki:

Atiku will give SGF slot to South West"-Gbenga Daniel

We already have a sitting Vice President in person of Professor Yemi Osinbajo

While on earth did Atiku and his gang of Atikulate people think southwest will vote him to be president?

To me I see it like the popular sayings in Yoruba that says
"
Alajo somolu tota moto tofi rakeke

Just like the Shomolu Thrift Collector who exchanged his car for a bicycle!

Please let’s discuss

Know insult please constructive and fruitful discussions

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Modath

Butterflyle0

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by poiZon: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

While on earth did Atiku and his gang of Atikulate people think southwest will vote him to be president?

"

Please let’s discuss

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Modath

Butterflyle0
poltically vp is higher than sgf but in the realest sense sgf get levels pass vp.
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by poiZon: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

Common now, we all know how that cookie crumbles.
In all the years Yorubaland has been in opposition, did you hear any ohhs & ahhs? No, cos emotional maturity & backbone of STEEL....

Just once things didnt go East, the whole nation has been inundated with cries & wailings... smiley
obj was the president for 8yrs, how n when did yoruba land endured opposition?

do u even knw what opposition means?

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by BrokenTV: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

You have always shown you are a patriot
A patriot and you are already playing the ethnic card. Always viewing every issue from tribal angle hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Shehunoshewhat: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
mradonis:
I weep for Nigeria. We have the largest number of stupid and self centred people on earth. When other are planing how to move forward look at what a brainless,myopic sociopath is think. No wonder small Ghana is far ahead of us. Most people just can't reason. What is in you skull abeg? Water or sand

Always talking tribalism. What effect has OSINbajo had in this govt. When he can't even make common appointment that won't be reversed at the speed of light by villa kitchen staff . What a humiliation. He has no say as a VP and u call that a position. Even a commissioner has more say than our present VP. He is just being used for Errands and as a spokes man.what's the use of been avice to a person when u have no say. Why not just choose. To be a minister or even commissioner where u can talk.

Yorubas are actually eyeing the 2023 presidency.

Support Buhari is the shortest path to achieve it.

It's not about the vice presidency.

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Shehunoshewhat: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
poiZon:

poltically vp is higher than sgf but in the realest sense sgf get levels pass vp.

It's about Yoruba presidency in 2023.

That can't happen under PDP

Got it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by EvilMetahuman: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ndonu101:
probably the south west will never need votes or support of other regions in future

the way this is going power will remain in the north for a long time

it is a shame that a region that has been in power for 8 years of Obj presidency and 4 years of Osibanjo vice presidency that amounts to 12years in the last 20 years are playing this type of games

they will rather the Buhari failed Presidency continues than make sacrifices for National interest

hypocrite!
same you wld rather have a failure jona contìnue than try buhari

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sapoyoro(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:

Why do you guys always think everyone reasons like y'all?

Go back to the 2015 elections results. APC did not score 80% of the votes in any western state. Despite the fact that their son was represented, a good number still went with PDP

Go back to the Osun elections last month. APC narrowly escaped defeat despite the federal power and "our party" reasons.

And besides, the Igbos deserve a shot at the top for heaven's sake. This people have stood by PDP for 16 years of which a Yoruba man, ruled 8 out of it

Atiku acted smart, to me.

And you Sarrki, is just one vote out of 200 million people. Just go and thumbprint for Buhari and wait for results. Stop acting like the spokesman for the west, which you aren't
embarassed
izzou:

Why do you guys always think everyone reasons like y'all?

Go back to the 2015 elections results. APC did not score 80% of the votes in any western state. Despite the fact that their son was represented, a good number still went with PDP

Go back to the Osun elections last month. APC narrowly escaped defeat despite the federal power and "our party" reasons.

And besides, the Igbos deserve a shot at the top for heaven's sake. This people have stood by PDP for 16 years of which a Yoruba man, ruled 8 out of it

Atiku acted smart, to me.

And you Sarrki, is just one vote out of 200 million people. Just go and thumbprint for Buhari and wait for results. Stop acting like the spokesman for the west, which you aren't
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by mightyhazell: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
despi64:

You go school at all? Or you just be dunce? I corrected you few minutes ago on no and know, yet you still made the same error
thats what coke can do to the brains. Sarrki is a gbagada outpatient..

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
mightyhazell:
thats what coke can do to the brains. Sarrki is a gbagada outpatient..

The mighty wailers are coming out

There sources of income as been blocked

They are in terrible pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by izzou(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

The mighty wailers are coming out

There sources of income as been blocked

They are in terrible pain

I really thought you were liberal, and a patriot as you usually chant

I'm absolutely disappointed, and I'll avoid your threads henceforth

This is disappointing bro sad

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:

I really thought you were liberal, and a patriot as you usually chant

I'm absolutely disappointed, and I'll avoid your threads henceforth

This is disappointing bro sad

Izzou you are taken it too far
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Xano(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Interesting

Post from an APC supporter, BMC, irrelevant.

We have read your posts inciting and insulting people, also a particular tribe.

I read your post were you insulted Igbos, that they don't have numbers, they should take back seat(meaning marginalize), that Southwest would always run Nigerian politics for years to come. That's pure tribalism.

Dude @sarrki, you are a chameleon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Kingspin(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

We have it good under Pmb and Osinbajo already

We don’t need fantasies
You should not be fooled and cheap at the same
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by AIN03(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]You can't use a blanket statement because of a blogger who wants to satisfy his paymaster. Yorubas are not fools and will always put national interest ahead of any other interests.
Ndonu101:
probably the south west will never need votes or support of other regions in future

it is a shame that a region that has been in power for 8 years of Obj presidency and 4 years of Osibanjo vice presidency that amounts to 12years in the last 20 years are playing this type of games

they will rather the Buhari failed Presidency continues than make sacrifices for National interest

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

Daddy, OBJ wasn't Yoruba's CHOICE... He's never been able to win the PU in front of his father's house... smiley

Madam, that's Yorubas f**king business. He is Yoruba and we don't care if he can win his PU or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by maestroferdi: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

We have it good under Pmb and Osinbajo already

We don’t need fantasies
Your mumu na confam...

Is it not an insult that some Yorubas like you are making it look like your tribe has no future without Buhari?

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Daplux4: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
He knows it that you people can not be trusted that's why he chooses the people he can trust.
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Pekele007: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

Common now, we all know how that cookie crumbles.
In all the years Yorubaland has been in opposition, did you hear any ohhs & ahhs? No, cos emotional maturity & backbone of STEEL....

Just once things didnt go East, the whole nation has been inundated with cries & wailings... smiley
what year and year were you in opposition?

from 1999 till 2007 I guess
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by haaryobhami: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

"

Please let’s discuss

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Modath

Butterflyle0

As old as you are,u are still playing tribal card,I pity the people that look upto u.
How did obj 8 year benefit us even we from his state he didn't do shit for us nd vp osibanjo too.
tribalistic patriot.
I hope ur tribal card won't hurt the Yoruba presidency in 2023 cause if we continue like this;d north will rule forever
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Notryme80: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
ATIKU political calculation is already dead on arrival. grin

How come sense leave you Waka like this? Ehn

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Truthcat: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2018
They are just trying their luck since they believe Yoruba are stupidd, even the Yoruba in Pdp don't think highly of themselves and don't believe Yoruba are deserving of any key position as evident in Jonathan's administration.

As the poster said, we already have vp and can't settle for anything less. plus we are closer with Apc, 4 years is better than 8 more years of fulani, even though Buhari may want to hand over to another fulani but will be resisted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Truthcat:
They are just trying their luck since they believe Yoruba are stupidd, even the Yoruba in Pdp don't think highly of themselves and don't believe Yoruba are deserving of any key position as evident in Jonathan's administration.

As the poster said, we already have vp with Apc plus 4 years is better than 8 more years of fulani, even though Buhari may want to hand over to another fulani but will be resisted.

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sogodihno: 12:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku will Neva be president of this country. Finish.
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Truthcat: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2018
I've even edited it.
sarrki:

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Truthcat:
I've even edited it.

I wonder why some set of people think we are going to trade vp position to a lesser post

Osinbajo will take over from Buhari in 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 12:18am On Oct 22, 2018
modath:

Yes ooo
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Truthcat: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2018
It's arrogance.

Right, it's either Osinbajo is taking over or the world will be helping Nigeria to its pre 1960 arrangements, borders and legal constitution.
sarrki:

I wonder why some set of people think we are going to trade vp position to a lesser post

Osinbajo will take over from Buhari in 2023

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Truthcat: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2018
What the hell!! When have you ever supported Yoruba politically?

Sorry, politics is not played with emotions but interests and more interests. So carry your cry buckets somewhere else.

Obasanjo is NOT Yoruba and wasn't our choice, you voted him to spite Yoruba, blame yourself.

There's no national interest there, but loot interests, we can't leave Buhari for worse evil Atiku. We can't take steps backward.
Ndonu101:

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Truthcat: 12:55am On Oct 22, 2018
The person you quoted is not Yoruba but an impostor. It's part of fingering some gullible Yoruba's heads and part of Igbos propaganda machine to try their luck.
Famzer:

Hahaha. You mean Yoruba will chose SGF over Vice presidency? grin I don't think so sir. The presidential election is not ludo o, the stakes are very high so if I were you,I won't be confident that the Yoruba will settle for a promise of a political appointment that can be fired by the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 1:11am On Oct 22, 2018
Truthcat:
What the hell!! When have you ever supported Yoruba politically?

Sorry, politics is not played with emotions but interests and more interests. So carry your cry buckets somewhere else.

Obasanjo is NOT Yoruba and wasn't our choice, you voted him to spite Yoruba, blame yourself.

There's no national interest there, but loot interests, we can't leave Buhari for worse evil Atiku. We can't take steps backward.

Yemi Osinbajo was called mere commissioner due to hatred

Yet they expected us to now pay in another coin
Noooo

Kemi Adeosun was called all sort of names

Yet they are telling us we Will have it good under them

Noooo

Buhari/Osinbajo kite must fly
In 2023 Osinbajo will take over

He’s experienced and will build on the experience he garnered from this present administration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turns Out Ballot Destroyer Demola OPC Leader Did Not Die(Pics) / Akwa Ibom Assembly Passes N672.9bn Appropriation Bill Into Law / Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.