Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF (3965 Views)

Video: Edo Woman Finish Reno Omokri With Insult For Talking Carelessly / Church Times Article: It‘s An Insult For PMB To Claim To Be A Man Of Peace- Reno / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku will give SGF slot to South West"-Gbenga Daniel

We already have a sitting Vice President in person of Professor Yemi Osinbajo

While on earth did Atiku and his gang of Atikulate people think southwest will vote him to be president?

To me I see it like the popular sayings in Yoruba that says
"
Alajo somolu tota moto tofi rakeke

Just like the Shomolu Thrift Collector who exchanged his car for a bicycle!

Please let’s discuss

Know insult please constructive and fruitful discussions

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Modath

Butterflyle0

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by jumobi1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ok continue with underperforming Buhari just because your tribesman is VP. Detrimentally backward point of view.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by izzou(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin

What was he supposed to offer the south west?

President of the African Union?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by LasGidiOwner: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ok
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

What was he supposed to offer the south west?

President of the African Union?
We have it good under Pmb and Osinbajo already

We don’t need fantasies

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Monjerk: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Go and sit down my friend. You rant slot here. Why not face your APC, what is your business with PDP.

Empty barrel.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Johnnyessence(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

While on earth did Atiku and his gang of Atikulate people think southwest will vote him to be president?

"

Please let’s discuss

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Modath

Butterflyle0
nairaland lead ranter, you are still not tired. you haven't see anything yet. Atiku is a goal. yoruba people are with Atiku.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by despi64(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

"

Please let’s discuss

You go school at all? Or you just be dunce? I corrected you few minutes ago on no and know, yet you still made the same error

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Sizuabanze: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by yarimo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
ATIKU political calculation is already dead on arrival. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Ndonu101: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
probably the south west will never need votes or support of other regions in future

the way this is going power will remain in the north for a long time

it is a shame that a region that has been in power for 8 years of Obj presidency and 4 years of Osibanjo vice presidency that amounts to 12years in the last 20 years are playing this type of games

they will rather the Buhari failed Presidency continues than make sacrifices for National interest

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by zionmde: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

We don’t need fantasies
yeah we are having it very good in Kaduna and Benue
we are having it good while no solution yet to the massive almajiris in ur area
yeah we are having it good while ganduje is collecting bribes
yes we are really having it good while poverty rate is seriously multiplying
am ashamed of people like u who care about the tribe of a leader and not wat he can offer.

that is why those idioots on the are feeding fat and having no single desire if achieving anything. afterall once they wave their magic (ethnic and party) ward, they will automatically be re-elected
wat a shame

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
ATIKU political calculation is already dead on arrival. grin

You have always shown you are a patriot

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by izzou(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

We don’t need fantasies

Why do you guys always think everyone reasons like y'all?

Go back to the 2015 elections results. APC did not score 80% of the votes in any western state. Despite the fact that their son was represented, a good number still went with PDP

Go back to the Osun elections last month. APC narrowly escaped defeat despite the federal power and "our party" reasons.

And besides, the Igbos deserve a shot at the top for heaven's sake. This people have stood by PDP for 16 years of which a Yoruba man, ruled 8 out of it

Atiku acted smart, to me.

And you Sarrki, is just one vote out of 200 million people. Just go and thumbprint for Buhari and wait for results. Stop acting like the spokesman for the west, which you aren't

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tribalism is so bad;so can you tell me what southwesterners has benefited under this government?,,was it not same VP that got his decision upturned is seyeifa's case?..The photo below best describes you..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Angelparadise: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

"

Please let’s discuss

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Modath

Butterflyle0
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Idiot. Now that a Yoruba man is the VP, shebi milk and honey is flowing in the streets of Yoruba land and in the household of every Yoruba family?

I don't really understand you fools. I'm a full blooded Igbo human being, but I championed the choice of Femi Adeshina as Atiku's running mate. I don't care a hoot about tribe. Even if my own uncle from my village is the President, there is no guarantee that my life would be better for it. Unless he draws me close and I have the opportunity to participate in illicit deals and make a fortune. If I don't have ny direct contact with him, then it is useless where the president, vice president, or any other government official comes from!

Just get me a competent person in that office who would govern well and provide the enabling environment for me to thrive in my daily grind, for me to have a decent quality of life. That's all I fucking ask for. Only very stupid and myopic fools would kill themselves over the ethnicity of political office holders. Wetin you gain say the president, VP or SGF na from your state or zone? Wetin you gain?

20 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by ekolajossyadde(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Even if Atiku didn't give SW anything we will still vote him.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Famzer: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
nairaland lead ranter, you are still not tired. you haven't see anything yet. Atiku is a goal. yoruba people are with Atiku.
Really? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by tomakint: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
sarrki:

"

Please let’s discuss

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Modath

Butterflyle0

Who is this again? What type of human spews this when you should be at your rice paddy.....

10 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Famzer: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
ekolajossyadde:
Even if Atiku didn't give SW anything we will still vote him.
Hahaha. You mean Yoruba will chose SGF over Vice presidency? grin I don't think so sir. The presidential election is not ludo o, the stakes are very high so if I were you,I won't be confident that the Yoruba will settle for a promise of a political appointment that can be fired by the Presidency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by modath(f): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
A bird in hand is worth 50,000 ( Ghost employee count) in the bush....

Omo eni oni sedibebere ka fi Ileke sidi Omo elomi..

Temi n Temi.. Teni n Temi ...

Let each person tend their own gardens & see which one blooms best....

By FeBUHARI, everyone will know their scores... shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
tomakint:

Who is this again? What type of human spews this when you should be at your rice paddy.....

Chief Auditor In wailers

How are you today

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Rstc: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
It is even more than they deserve.

The NC should be getting the sgf.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by Rstc: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

And when you and your region lose in 2019, be kind enough to sink with the apc.

Don't come and start looking for what you don't deserve.

Like some Yoruba clowns asking for a pdp VP. That is what annoys me.

Voting for your choice is not a bad thing.

Standing by the consequences is the most important.

6 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by eagleeye2: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wrong timing. You for wait make Nnamdi kanu finish him broadcast before posting this.
Anyways, MOD,, will take it to the Front page after the broadcast. have patience.
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by fergie001: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am disappointed and ashamed at the level of 'patriotism' showed by this poster and ilks,.......
God help you.........
Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by modath(f): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rstc:

And when you and your region lose in 2019, be kind enough to sink with the apc.

Don't come and start looking for what you don't deserve.

Like some Yoruba clowns asking for a pdp VP. That is what annoys me.

Voting for your choice is not a bad thing.

Standing by the consequences is the most important.

Common now, we all know how that cookie crumbles.
In all the years Yorubaland has been in opposition, did you hear any ohhs & ahhs? No, cos emotional maturity & backbone of STEEL....

Just once things didnt go East, the whole nation has been inundated with cries & wailings... smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by mradonis(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
I weep for Nigeria. We have the largest number of stupid and self centred people on earth. When other are planing how to move forward look at what a brainless,myopic sociopath is think. No wonder small Ghana is far ahead of us. Most people just can't reason. What is in you skull abeg? Water or sand

Always talking tribalism. What effect has OSINbajo had in this govt. When he can't even make common appointment that won't be reversed at the speed of light by villa kitchen staff . What a humiliation. He has no say as a VP and u call that a position. Even a commissioner has more say than our present VP. He is just being used for Errands and as a spokes man.what's the use of been avice to a person when u have no say. Why not just choose. To be a minister or even commissioner where u can talk.

4 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by izzou(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

Common now, we all know how that cookie crumbles.
In all the years Yorubaland has been in opposition, did you hear any ohhs & ahhs? No, cos emotional maturity & backbone of STEEL....

Just once things didnt go East, the whole nation has been inundated with cries & wailings... smiley

Mummy

How many years did the Yorubas spend in opposition? Abi Obasanjo Na from South East?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by modath(f): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:

Mummy

How many years did the Yorubas spend in opposition? Abi Obasanjo Na from South East?

Daddy, OBJ wasn't Yoruba's CHOICE... He's never been able to win the PU in front of his father's house... smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF by sarrki(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

Yes ooo sis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Our Doors Widely Open For You – Zenith Labour Party Tells ADC Members, Oth / Constitution Review: Ugwuanyi Backs Nigeria Anchored On Justice, Equity / Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.