Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You (8192 Views)

Make Money Daily By Liking Facebook Videos (proofs Attached) / Earn Minimum Of $10 By Just Posting Articles, News, Liking And Commenting On Pos / Make Money By Just Commenting And Sharing On B9 With 1400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Phejacs: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2020
Phag755@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by mbonta: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2020
wayasador74@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Roysnickz: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2020
RolyRoly:
Hey!!! have you heard of WhatsAround? A new social media app which pays you for just commenting, liking and uploading photos around you, the most interesting part is that you will be paid $10 for just uploading your profile picture and confirming your phone number! This new startup is disrupting a $200 billion industry.

One thing I love most about this app is that you get to meet people around the world and share photos of anything around you and the whole world will see it and also comment there by promoting you..

What you need to get started!!!

1.mobile phone
2.internet connection
3.and small of your time

For you to get started and know more I will coach you one on one for u to get paid and where you will be paid to.
Note:the payment channel are very flexible i.e they are many you can get paid with Amazon, PayPal, Bitcoin, play store and more..

Drop can drop ur contact for me to reach

Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Roysnickz: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by PreciousDev: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
preciousazuka08@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Nitah1: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Whatapps
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by koumassi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Koumassidanielbenjamin90@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Spadee: 1:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Send the info to:
atsator2020@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
philipcheng384@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Elinosweet143(f): 1:34am On Feb 24, 2020
Omiachoba@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Iruefo: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2020
iruefoa@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by jieta: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2020
Ogogorojieta@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Teeboy15(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2020
itarpav@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Jgoldie: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2020
Jgold3338@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Rocketwizard(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
RolyRoly:
Hey!!! have you heard of WhatsAround? A new social media app which pays you for just commenting, liking and uploading photos around you, the most interesting part is that you will be paid $10 for just uploading your profile picture and confirming your phone number! This new startup is disrupting a $200 billion industry.

One thing I love most about this app is that you get to meet people around the world and share photos of anything around you and the whole world will see it and also comment there by promoting you..

1.mobile phone
2.internet connection
3.and small of your time

For you to get started and know more I will coach you one on one for u to get paid and where you will be paid to.
Note:the payment channel are very flexible i.e they are many you can get paid with Amazon, PayPal, Bitcoin, play store and more..

Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Abelademola9(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
WhatsApp 07069413438
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Arajoon89(f): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
08157588479 WhatsApp no pls send link
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Abelademola9(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by femixx: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
lufemi14@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Kawata28(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lasufk@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by mosho2good: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
olatunjiw4love@gmail.com 08086843386
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by vambi: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
RolyRoly:

1.mobile phone
2.internet connection
3.and small of your time

markalele@gmail.com

Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by success143(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
joebolar@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by success143(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
RolyRoly:

1.mobile phone
2.internet connection
3.and small of your time

joebolar@gmail .com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Ndek: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Send me the link nekenta4@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by ifybank123: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
ifeoluwaoyetayo25@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by Eze19: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
RolyRoly:

1.mobile phone
2.internet connection
3.and small of your time

eitoghor@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by U4ure: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
WhatsApp 08093697057
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by kaytenny(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
idealsolutions10000@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by goalgetter01: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2020
RolyRoly:

1.mobile phone
2.internet connection
3.and small of your time

interested bro,my WhatsApp number 07088129538
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by goalgetter01: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2020
WhatsApp 07088129538
Re: Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You by abbaemma: 6:05am On Mar 08, 2020
manuelabba2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS / SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist / Earn free Unlimited Airtime For All Network Using your smartphone. 100% Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.