Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa (48131 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by ManirBK: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Flood has taken over parts of Otuoke Community, hometown of former President Goodluck Jonathan in Bayelsa.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Otuoke is located in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa and one of the communities mostly affected by flood disasters.
Some residents of the community now use canoes to assess their homes following the overflow of River Orashi-Taylor and Epie creeks, situated in Rivers and Bayelsa States, respectively.
NAN recalls that the flood affected the house of Jonathan in 2012.
One of the residents affected by the flood, Mr Solomon Oru, called on the Federal Government and National Emergency Management Agency to come to their aid, as most of them now access their homes through canoes.
He said most of their properties have been damaged by the flood.
Oru also told NAN that the flood has dispatched reptiles around the communities, threatening lives.
Another resident, Mr Emmanuel Peter, said they can’t leave their homes, because thiefs are looting their properties.
He also called for the intervention of the state government and security agencies to support and protection.https://leadership.ng/2018/10/21/flood-sacks-otuoke-ex-president-jonathans-hometown-in-bayelsa/?fbclid=IwAR1iwDHTWLXO06_CoDUwny1wrmakwp9ZpXfVTTlIxSQXPaqvKuhw_prwYLI

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by ManirBK: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Badluck the agogoro drunkard looter number one.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by magoo10(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
ManirBK:
atleast jonathan is not lifeless like the daura cow.

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Bianda24: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na wa

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Doro55: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
what do we do ?

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by LastSurvivor11: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sad, this is what people from riverine area faces yearly.. that's why it's difficult for them to develop, amount of 10km road in some parts of bayelsa or warri will build 60km in some other parts of the country..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Richdad50(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
As much as i want to mock Jonathan for his failure regarding Otuoke, my heart tells me his love for the country overode his wish to imediately help his people while in power.
A geeat Leader is not one who is sectional and nepotic but one who can lay down his region for the sake of all. Flood may overun Otuoke for now but the legacy of Jonathan as a de-tribalized Man will overun the entire legacy of Buhari's Governance.
#RichdadDarts

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by forayfleo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
The one up me is a gonna as he quarrelled over national issues

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by LastSurvivor11: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
ManirBK:

He obviously looted your sense too...

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by socialmediaman: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Hotfreezer: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eeya, sorry. I hope they now agree that GEJ is a curse to Nigeria in general and Otueke in particular.

They should atikulate in 2019. Those who would dig Kanu's grave would help them dig Kanu's grave.

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by hisexcellency34: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
I still dont understand why the people of Otuoke cant stone that man to pieces. You have the opportunity of bringing developments to your region but you are busy appeasing the North, building Almajiri schools. Even the road leading to his home is so bad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by monkautos(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
ManirBK:
This guy no go face kaduna crisis, ganduje bribe scandal and other serious things

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Preator: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Really?
People say I'm becoming biased but Buhari is a big flop to me. I always knew Jonathan was wrong for us, but we literarily jump from frying pan into a furnace. I wish we could have had a credible third choice. And I hope history doesn't repeat itself come 2019
In your opinion who was the worst leader?

Buhari(likes)

Jonathan(shares)

40 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Preator: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
When we voted this guy out, he was the worst civilian president Nigerians have ever been saddled with.
Sadly, he has lost that crown to Buhari. I haven't seen anyone else that could make a looter like Jonathan look lyk a saint. I hope we vote him out next year and I hope he goes peacefully. Lastly I pray he keeps his crown as Nigeria's worst ruler forever.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by eedrissa(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
u mean hometown of GEJ?
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by deafeyez: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Really Sad News
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by kings09(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
ManirBK:
Ganduje thief supporter.
Wat has ur dullard-hari achieved

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Joevics(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lol, someone who doesn't know jack about Ogbia will come here to blame Jonathan.

Bayelsa is a riverine state. So its expected.

Check my sigi for an amazing opportunity to invest in Lands in Abuja.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Few people on this thread.They have all gone to Nnamdi kanu's stupid broadcast threadcheesy

Goodluck na failure nacheesy
You didn't even do anything for your peoplecheesy

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by AntiWailer: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Our son our son our son

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by rofanx13: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
It's a natural occurrence. It could happen to even Trump's town. Watch Afonjas with their usual attack on Gej. The hero of our time

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Owaincouncil: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
It is one of the natural disaster but what did he do for his community self?

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by BruncleZuma: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018

Op, if your brain was still in your head you'd have known that the rest of the Niger Delta has flood related problems at this time.

Flooding is seasonal.

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
provide pictures, stop lying we know you dont like uncle jonah, stop this hate rant.

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Ogaga87(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is this a call for sympathy because I don't understand...
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Felixv: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
kings09:

Ganduje thief supporter.
Wat has ur dullard-hari achieved

We just saw GEJ handiwork — flood

16yrs ==== nothing to show

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by visijo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
dont joke with nature...
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Hadone(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Serious!!
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by movetoca: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mumu ex-president. He failed God, his family, his village and state in general. Always laughing sheepishly like Otuoke goat. Fvck you jonadunnce for disappointing N.D

Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady