Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa (48130 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by AmazingELixir: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
ManirBK:
Badluck the agogoro drunkard looter number one.

You see how common sense is expensive for people like you...
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Should we call this karma?
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by jerrybliss(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sometimes d pain I feel wen i hear something like dis. If any of u should do research on d effect of climate change in d Niger delta region. U understand Dere is danger ahead. D sea level rising 20cm to 30cm, by d year 2100 about 1500square kilometer will b lost to d sea, so it natural and not man-made. No body is talking about d region. If we don't fix dis problem dats we c today is going to get to a point of no return.
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by ManirBK: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by NwaEri(f): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Flood is a natural disaster, it's not GEJ' making, any community in riverine area can be taken by flood, second base Jareh!
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by theoldpretender(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Richdad50:
As much as i want to mock Jonathan for his failure regarding Otuoke, my heart tells me his love for the country overode his wish to imediately help his people while in power.
A geeat Leader is not one who is sectional and nepotic but one who can lay down his region for the sake of all. Flood may overun Otuoke for now but the legacy of Jonathan as a de-tribalized Man will overun the entire legacy of Buhari's Governance.
#RichdadDarts

Instead of defending or for that matter attacking Jonathan...ask where the following people were all these years.

1.The chairmen of the local government where Otuoeke is located.

2.The state governor.

It is not Jonathan's job to fix his village's flood problem. There are people whose responsibility it is to do so....and they were found wanting.

Nigerians call for true federalisim,more states ,more local governments...yet when there is small problem in their house, they expect Aso Rock to fix it. Might as well abolish all the states, LG, REGIONS, etc....and run everyhting from Abuja.
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by terryflexy: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
There is flood in every coastal area in Nigeria
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by otokx(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dailymemoirs:
Everything is not hate or bitterness. Jonathan is not responsible for the flood. Flood has been happening in the USA and other developed nations please everything is not politics

He could have built canals in Otuoke and saved his people and those around.
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by princeade86(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
no even a single pix to back it up
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Jerry4agida: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jonathan served as a VP and as a president, could not use the opportunity to make his place flood free.But taking care of the northern part.it a big shame.
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Felixv: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
rofanx13:
It's a natural occurrence. It could happen to even Trump's town. Watch Afonjas with their usual attack on Gej. The hero of our time

Come and see how Lagos turned that troublesome bar beach into a money making machine.

It’s not far from where I stayed in Lagos. Kuramo waters
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by traihit: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
magoo10:
atleast jonathan is not lifeless like the daura cow.

Thank God o... Even though his lifeliness didn't amount to much for his people. grin
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by KANUISALIVE: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
And some people are thinking that because an igbo man is made vp se will turn to Dubai lol, even people from daura are complaining of hunger.

As for me and my family we are KANULATED to boycott the selection
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by southpole: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Sad, this is what people from riverine area faces yearly.. that's why it's difficult for them to develop, amount of 10km road in some parts of bayelsa or warri will build 60km in some other parts of the country..

And what Bayelsa and Delta receive as federal allocation in a month is what some other parts of the country receive in a year
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Subonbon(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
magoo10:
how is he a bad luck? Na u create am abi where the person wey u create wey be good luck... Stupid fellow
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by JubiGold(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Richdad50:
As much as i want to mock Jonathan for his failure regarding Otuoke, my heart tells me his love for the country overode his wish to imediately help his people while in power.
A geeat Leader is not one who is sectional and nepotic but one who can lay down his region for the sake of all. Flood may overun Otuoke for now but the legacy of Jonathan as a de-tribalized Man will overun the entire legacy of Buhari's Governance.
#RichdadDarts

Mumu.... charity dey say begins at home
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
ManirBK:

Most of them are them same.

Truly, Goodluck messed up in some areas.

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by dei1122(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I still dont understand why the people of Otuoke cant stone that man to pieces. You have the opportunity of bringing developments to your region but you are busy appeasing the North, building Almajiri schools. Even the road leading to his home is so bad

Are you not a fool? Even Lagos that is well developed, ain't they suffering from flood.??

It is call natural disaster and there is nothing you can do about it... Get sense little man.
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by deebsman1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
ManirBK:

The idiot ruled the country for 5 good years e no fit do proper drainage for his home village, he should go and ask Babangida what he did for them in Minna and how Abacha despite being a bigger fool dualised the road from Abj down to Kano during his time. Anyway he's the hero of some hate filled idiots sha
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by DavidEsq(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
magoo10:
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by BigBen10: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Richdad50:
#RichdadDarts

cheesy grin OMG! You actually believe what you just wrote. Nigeria deserve its leaders and sufferings alike. You guys are just a bunch of people looking to satisfy your sentiments. Continue! We will all dey alright las las

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Ten06(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
ManirBK:
I'm not a fan of Goodluck Jonathan, but now that he has left your country for you guys why can't you live a day without mentioning him? Is he the cause of the natural disaster?
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by zoedew: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fortunatus has turned out to be most unfortunate! His people and associates are low lives of the worst sort judging by the values they parade!
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
i blame jonathan shaa

ha him put us for this mess, especially we igbos
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
deebsman1:

The idiot ruled the country for 5 good years e no fit do proper drainage for his home village, he should go and ask Babangida what he did for them in Minna and how Abacha despite being a bigger fool dualised the road from Abj down to Kano during his time. Anyway he's the hero of some hate filled idiots sha

he is even worse than lifeless self

common sense no common

bring warf to onicha, he ddnt do that...iberiberism

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Xclusiveanalyst: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eheee and so fucking what!
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lol. Hero of democracy or demon-crazy.

Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Inasmuch as I hate Goodluck ,I still like him. Flood is natural worldwide. Goodluck with his degrees and PhD should have done far better than this no waec president. We still thank God for everything. South-south must unite and restructure Nigeria. If not, keep wallowing in darkness and stagnation
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Flood can happen anywhere, even Oprah's home faced natural disaster in LA, so no biggie.
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by austinkenneth: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
na wa oo
Re: Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa by Benwallt(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jonathan is the epitome of "less(suffix)". Add whatever root word of your choice to make it complete. Eg
Worthless.,
Useless,
Brainless...................

Add yours.

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent / Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady