Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out (926 Views)

Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them / Today Marks The End Of Evil In Our Party(APC)....." Adams Oshiomole / I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by nairalaila: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
The National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole has cried out over an alleged gang up against him in the party.

In a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary Simon Ebebgulem, in Abuja, on Sunday, Adams Oshiomhole said  suggestions in some quarters as voiced by one Alhaji Mumakai Unagha, who aspired for the party’s Presidential ticket that the APC cannot win the 2019 general elections with him as national chairman was far away from the truth.

According to Adams Oshiomhole, there is a  group of stakeholders populated by persons who were uncomfortable with the positive reforms his leadership was bringing to the party. The statement read in part;

“The totality of Unagha’s claims, without necessarily addressing them one after the other, tallies with cooked-up narratives being sponsored by some influential stakeholders in their respective states that Comrade Oshiomhole is responsible for all the problems in the APC at the moment.

“These influential stakeholders, according to the grapevine, have begun to mobilise to pass a no-confidence vote in the leadership of Oshiomhole, having failed to impose their preferred candidates on the party in the nomination process”.

https://lailasnews.com/theres-a-gang-up-against-me-in-apc-adams-oshiomhole-cries-out/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by socialmediaman: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by olaric(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
God don't catch APC

1 Like

Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by fortune1894(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Osho baba mark my words APC will soon probe u
Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by etebefia: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
You that was ganging up against Saraki.

1 Like

Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by teflonjake(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
After ganging up against you, next will be hanging you up.

grin

1 Like

Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ugly mumu. Shebi APC na your papa property, wey you dey form boss and authority all over the place. You never see anything.

Take leadership lessons from someone like Saraki. Give and take. Charisma, conciliation and concession as required. Firmness and ruthlessness only where necessary.... It's called situational leadership. No be by talking tough and squeezing your ugly face from morning till night like say you be Voltron on top nothing.

2 Likes

Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Short man devil
Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by Kwamecron(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na today?

Why u dey cry naa
Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by Brownhypo: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
you never see anything yet
Re: There’s A Gang Up Against Me In APC- Adams Oshiomhole Cries Out by 4kDdullard: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
This idiot is truly working for PDP cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

"Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private" – Junaid Mohammed / You'll Be Forced Out Soon - Plateau Governor To Fulani Land Grabbers / Breaking: Uche Nwosu In Trouble As AA Guber Candidate Goes To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.