Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Today Marks The End Of Evil In Our Party(APC)....." Adams Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Marks The End Of Evil In Our Party(APC)....." Adams Oshiomole (1712 Views)

Sanwoolu Marks The Completion Of The Blue Line Rail Bridge / Leave Sinking Party, APC Woos Aggrieved PDP Members / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Marks The End Of Evil In Our Party(APC)....." Adams Oshiomole by Vixlot: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Today marks the end of evil in our party(APC)....."

Adams Oshiomhole

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1507721778327601152

1 Like

Re: Today Marks The End Of Evil In Our Party(APC)....." Adams Oshiomole by Racoon(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Meaning this agbero former chair truly agrees that the APC is the evil plaguing this land since its formation?

1 Like

Re: Today Marks The End Of Evil In Our Party(APC)....." Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
I just love this man because he always says the truth, meaning all along there is evil in APC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today Marks The End Of Evil In Our Party(APC)....." Adams Oshiomole by RightToReject(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
He was wittingly or unwittingly quoted out of context here; instead, he said: "I am happy, I am excited that the party will be restored to the leadership position that it ought to be. We are democrats and our party is for the ordinary Nigerians. It is not a party of big men. For us to have our convention today shows that evildoers can have their plans but God has produced someone today. And we have more people of goodwill than the evil ones who wanted this convention to happen today.“

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage / Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi / Nobody Should Vote For Tinubu In 2023- Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.